Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2013, 06:40 PM

3,183 posts, read 7,201,880 times

Advertisements

I don't care what color the baby daddy is as LONG AS HE PAY THE BABY BILLS.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:57 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,389,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
These days MTV makes just about everybody on that station look like an idiot.

That's because MTV is controlled by progressive liberals who use the show to force feed a liberal social agenda. Last time I saw a show on MTV 5 years ago it was a dating show about a asian chick finding a date and the the show made sure everybody know that she was (bi-sexual) and that 3 or 4 of the competitors to win the date were women.

It was the perfect progressive liberal scenario, I could just hear the producers saying " we'll have a hot asian girl who is bi-sexual so we can promote being gay, we must have x amount of black guys, x amount of hispanic guys, and metro type white guys as her possible choice".

And lets not sugar coat around the topic, fact is hip-hop music which is the most experienced music among youth specially black, have common typical lyrics of describing women as meat, as bi tch es and h=o=e=s, bang that b-i-t=ch, got 5 h-o-es being my baby mama, worship money and I'll bust ya with my 9mm.

There was a time when jazz, blues and soul was the black American's culture, now too often todays youth believe that having several baby mamas , "hit up that azz and leave it", and flaunting and worshipping money and violence is what is about in life. Not just that but young women listening to that get programmed by it also.

It may be funny that I criticize a music, being I am a rocker metal guy who once herard how my music was the "devil's music" but hip-rap is way worse by a long shot.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:12 PM

29,214 posts, read 22,351,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshizhongguoren View Post
Hi, I am a chinese international student who came U.S to study just a year ago; I have noticed that there are so many white young single moms in my school and many of their children are biracial ( I have encountered at least 10 ). I am just wondering if it is a common social phenomenon in the States? I have never seen that in China. I know this is really none of my business since I don't date or even interested to be friend with them. I am asking this out of curiosity since I would like to learn more about American culture. Thanks .
Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll.
Next time, at least make an attempt to not be obvious. You write like an American, not a Chinese student.
Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll. Troll. Don't feed the Troll.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:13 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Dont' look good at all.. the only ones that want to get married these days are the gays..strange world.
They have just as much of a right to be miserable as straight people.......

Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,185,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
That's because MTV is controlled by progressive liberals who use the show to force feed a liberal social agenda. Last time I saw a show on MTV 5 years ago it was a dating show about a asian chick finding a date and the the show made sure everybody know that she was (bi-sexual) and that 3 or 4 of the competitors to win the date were women.

It was the perfect progressive liberal scenario, I could just hear the producers saying " we'll have a hot asian girl who is bi-sexual so we can promote being gay, we must have x amount of black guys, x amount of hispanic guys, and metro type white guys as her possible choice".

And lets not sugar coat around the topic, fact is hip-hop music which is the most experienced music among youth specially black, have common typical lyrics of describing women as meat, as bi tch es and h=o=e=s, bang that b-i-t=ch, got 5 h-o-es being my baby mama, worship money and I'll bust ya with my 9mm.

There was a time when jazz, blues and soul was the black American's culture, now too often todays youth believe that having several baby mamas , "hit up that azz and leave it", and flaunting and worshipping money and violence is what is about in life. Not just that but young women listening to that get programmed by it also.

It may be funny that I criticize a music, being I am a rocker metal guy who once herard how my music was the "devil's music" but hip-rap is way worse by a long shot.
That sounds pretty familiar. I can't say I really know what a liberal social agenda is, from your perspective, although I live in one of the most liberal, progressive areas of the US (technically). All I see here are scientists, science, mountain movers, etc. I don't think disparity is an agenda. With that said, I recently came across an article addressing that show teen mom, which I believe is an MTV show, and how the decreased teen mom rates correlate with how they are presented by venues like MTV, et al or something along those lines.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:40 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,943,536 times
Low self-esteem.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:50 PM

445 posts, read 864,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I actually see white women with present black fathers and their biracial children more so then I see black men with black women and their children. It's a shame because it just reiterates the American black male's self hatred. I'm not a person that sees race and color but you can't deny the fact that most races on this Earth have stuck within their race when it comes to marriage and children. It just doesn't make any sense that most black American women are raising children with absent fathers and then many of them go and have children with white women women and then stick by them and their mulatto offspring.
Careful. People who talk like this are called "angry black women" .

Old 04-23-2013, 07:55 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,875,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I actually see white women with present black fathers and their biracial children more so then I see black men with black women and their children. It's a shame because it just reiterates the American black male's self hatred. I'm not a person that sees race and color but you can't deny the fact that most races on this Earth have stuck within their race when it comes to marriage and children. It just doesn't make any sense that most black American women are raising children with absent fathers and then many of them go and have children with white women women and then stick by them and their mulatto offspring.
Wow.

Jim Crow strikes again!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:56 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,875,858 times
And I do believe that there are PLENTY of white single moms around, with lily white babies on their hips and no daddy in sight. Sheeze.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:58 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,528,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Some marginalized black men assume that they are mating up if they get it on with a white girl. Kind of like genetic social climbing. They think that black girls are low class and that a white girl is higher class...Because most of these black males are not exposed to real middle class white society they go after white girls that are white trash...not knowing they are NOT the cream of the crop. That's my theory anyway. When I see a black man with a white girl and a child - most of the time the white girl is not one that white guys want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies