Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 AM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I got the sarcasm and it was very funny "boy band dreamy"...LOL
Moammar Quadaffi! I just wonder how long before Tiger Beat proclaims him "Sexiest Terrorist" and then some internet site starts selling his clothing line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 09:06 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I noticed that as well. Pic when he looked like he is 12, then one current one. At least they are showing all of them. Even one when he looks mean. I hope they don't just start just showing the 12 year one all the time.

Also, they say, "those kids" What? A 25 year old is a kid? The 20 year old may be just out of the teens but still not a kid either.
Surely you've watched the news & surely you've seen photos of him taken that very day. The entire world has. None of the pics I've seen of him make him look 12.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:07 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Moammar Quadaffi! I just wonder how long before Tiger Beat proclaims him "Sexiest Terrorist" and then some internet site starts selling his clothing line.
He is cute, I can admit that.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:14 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by putlocker View Post
Now your just lying about the facts. No stalking and even if someone does follow another person they do not have the right to jump out and bang their head against a slab. At that point it went from a non confrontational situation to a deadly one all brought on by Martin. I call BS on your BS.
Really! LOL! So, you're allowed to stalk me, follow me in your car as I'm walking, and I have to be a sitting duck for you? Um... on what planet?

Old 04-24-2013, 09:14 AM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times
Default and to think

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
He is cute, I can admit that.
he could have had all the virgins he wanted without the bloodshed right here in the "Great Satan". How ironic.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:17 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
he could have had all the virgins he wanted without the bloodshed right here in the "Great Satan". How ironic.
He is cute, but lots of psychos are cute too. They're still psychos.

However, I think this thread got started because someone here is suggesting that because this dude is cute, his photos shouldn't have been published and posted. Or maybe someone should've drawn graffiti on his face before publishing? lol

Old 04-24-2013, 09:22 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
This is the picture I see all over, which is current and not of him at 13. I took this directly from MSNBC.
That is the picture I've seen over and over on the HuffPo. I've also seen the picture of him in his baseball cap. I did see one picture of him as a child recently; I can't remember where. But the public image of Dzhokhar is the one you posted.

If any group is trying to make him seem more juvenile, it's a lot of these RWs who object to the manhunt "for a 19 yo kid" that they post about incessantly.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:25 AM

90 posts, read 64,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Really! LOL! So, you're allowed to stalk me, follow me in your car as I'm walking, and I have to be a sitting duck for you? Um... on what planet?
Its not stalking to follow or watch someone you think may be up to no good. Sorry its not your right to not be followed.

Legal definition of stalking

A form of harassment generally comprised of repeated persistent following with no legitimate reason and with the intention of harming, or so as to arouse anxiety or fear of harm in the person being followed. Stalking may also take the form of harassing telephone calls, computer communications, letter-writing,

So again BS on you.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:25 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Now your just lying about the facts. No stalking and even if someone does follow another person they do not have the right to jump out and bang their head against a slab. At that point it went from a non confrontational situation to a deadly one all brought on by Martin. I call BS on your BS.
So your saying, if someone believes he is being threatened, does not have the right to use a deadly force to protect himself???

You seem to forget, that the person usually being followed for no reason, is the one that usually is the one to feel threatened.

The proplem would have been handled if Treyvon could have excersized his 2nd amendment rights and stood his ground.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:27 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
The left put up baby photos of Martin so it would seem he was shot out of his baby walker. Instead of the 6 foot thug he was. Now the press is showing the photo of the poor little boy who was mislead by his brother. About 13 and big eyes, how could we believe that he did this? I bet the government photo shopped him driving over his brother killing him.

Its an old trick and very deceitful. But its what is expected from the left wing.
Low hate, spewing, issue day for Limbaugh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies