Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 03:48 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama and Hillary already had a love fest on 60 minutes. Watch the video. They start with "it never made it to Clintons desk"

Obama and Clinton, part two - 60 Minutes - CBS News

During the election it is said that Bill Clinton and Obama made a backroom deal. If Bill helps Obama get re-elected, then Obama will back Hillary Clinton in 2016
Time will tell, but who else would be the front runner for the dems 2016? Biden? Pellosi? Reid? Kerry again? I doubt any of them make a real play for president. It will probably be the least contested primary election ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 03:49 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,288 times
Why isn't the right arm of the repub party, FOX News, all over this if there was anything to it?

Old 04-23-2013, 04:01 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Why isn't the right arm of the repub party, FOX News, all over this if there was anything to it?
You tell us, if you are the one watching. I dont watch cable news.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:18 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
House Releases Report on Benghazi Attack

House Releases Report on Benghazi Attack

Great breakdown of all key points of before, during, and after attack. Clearly, for those that want this story to disappear because they are hacks, there is a lot that was screwed up to say the least regarding Beghazi from before, to during, to after.

Here is an excerpt:
You are conflating findings.

You stated that Hillary lied under oath. Yet the senate commision in which hillary spoke before has not come to a conclusion.

Then you cite a piece that cites 5 house commissions which hilliary did not testify before...

Why not stick to the commission that hilary testified before?...Why, becasue there is no official findings.

You cant even stick to your own contention.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:19 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
You tell us, if you are the one watching. I dont watch cable news.
They aren't, that's why I asked. I'm generally not a FOX fan either but I do enjoy "The Five".

Old 04-23-2013, 04:26 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Republicans are scared to death that Hillary will run for office in 2016 and are now trying to swift boat her early on since they know they have nobody who is good enough who would run against her and actually beat her.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
uhm, that is where I heard it.

http://nation.foxnews.com/benghazi-a...-obama-hillary

The 46-page report by the five committees of jurisdiction concludes that reductions in security levels prior to the attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were approved at the highest levels of the State Department, including by Clinton herself.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Hillary took the fall for Obama. I wonder why, cough2016cough
What fall? The loony left will nominate her lying butt to be their candidate next time around most likely.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
I've always said it was her fault, not Obama's.

"Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Tuesday unveiled a report on last's year attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that blames then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for lapses in security. The 46-page report by the five committees of jurisdiction concludes that reductions in security levels prior to the attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were approved at the highest levels of the State Department, including by Clinton herself. The report also concludes that talking points from the intelligence community were altered to protect the State Department from criticism of inadequate security levels."

GOP Benghazi report blames Clinton - The Hill's Global Affairs

I seriously think the next president should clean out the State Department. I don't want them to get fired. Just transfer all of them to another agency and start with a clean one.
Hillary's war. One we left Iraq the Sec of State was in charge of the 5K merc army that was left among other things. She hired the jihadists to take out momar and they turned around and stabbed hill in the back but she lied to protect her and Obama's other lies which was hiring them to begin with and having that CIA post to trade arms through. Oh yes it's a grand mess they all want swept under the table.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Republicans are scared to death that Hillary will run for office in 2016 and are now trying to swift boat her early on since they know they have nobody who is good enough who would run against her and actually beat her.
That is very true because there are so many ignorant uneducated voters she could be elected. The liberals have proven that a lying scumbag can be elected twice now with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies