Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 04:30 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well what else are you going to do if twenty cops are pointing automatic weapons at you and screaming at you to put your hands up? Perhaps you can ask the bomber how he got out of that situation as he was in it and actually was being shot at and got away somehow. Like I said educate yourself.
So again, you like to talk a tough talk like you would of done something different if cops came to your door, yet in the end you would answer the door and do what you are told like a dog with his tail between his legs, got it.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:37 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Completely unacceptable. This goes against everything we are about...hey, hell with the Constitution.

In other thoughts: This house is like a clown car. The people just keep coming and coming. How many people live in this house??!

looks like the gestapo getting folk ready for the concentration camps..

Old 04-25-2013, 04:40 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Where have I "talked tough". Saying I'd have my weapon ready to defend my home in that situation? That isn't talking tough that is common sense something it appears many like you don't have one lick of. Is it "talking tough" questioning law enforcement tactics during this event? Is it "talking tough" saying the police had no right to do what they did to the law abiding citizens that lived in that area? The more you post the less sense you make. Like usual.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Where have I "talked tough". Saying I'd have my weapon ready to defend my home in that situation? That isn't talking tough that is common sense something it appears many like you don't have one lick of. Is it "talking tough" questioning law enforcement tactics during this event? Is it "talking tough" saying the police had no right to do what they did to the law abiding citizens that lived in that area? The more you post the less sense you make. Like usual.
I am simply pointing out that you are so quick to judge the police on how this was all handled, but if they came to your door, all your questioning would go out the window and you would turn into a "yes, sir." and do whatever you are told.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:37 PM

I wasn't quick to judge anyone. I waited until I watched the video's that you apparently haven't yet. Your damn right you turn into a "yes sir" when twenty cops are pointing their guns at you. You think that is perfectly fine to do that to fellow Americans. Others don't.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
I wasn't quick to judge anyone. I waited until I watched the video's that you apparently haven't yet. Your damn right you turn into a "yes sir" when twenty cops are pointing their guns at you. You think that is perfectly fine to do that to fellow Americans. Others don't.
I have watched the video you posted, I also watched the news while all of this was happening, just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I didn't watch the video. I am just pointing out that you are whining about something you weren't even involved in, and yet if you were, you would of did what you were told and not of questioned the authorities.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:58 PM

I'm not whining about anything. You keep bringing up nonsense and I'm showing it as so.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:05 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
So you watch a couple of videos and judge what happened by that without actually verifying with the actual residents who live there? So yes you are too quick to judge.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:21 PM

709 posts, read 656,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
It's amazing how accepting the population of Watertown seems to be about a bunch of marginally trained cops pointing loaded firearms at them. Idiotic. If they tried that with anyone that actually knew anything about firearms safety they would be raising hell. Rule 1...never point the muzzle at anything you're not willing to destroy. If a fellow hunter or someone at a civilian range does that crap, they will get severely chastised...if not pummeled. Yet when armed government employees go pointing guns at obviously unarmed civilians that pose no threat, it's accepted? I guess in a liberal cesspool like Boston, wouldn't go over so well in the West.
What makes you think they weren't willing to destroy what they were pointing their firearms at?

Old 04-25-2013, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So you watch a couple of videos and judge what happened by that without actually verifying with the actual residents who live there? So yes you are too quick to judge.
Liberals are going beyond being just the usual ridiculousness now in defense of their totalitarian police force. Not a surprise. Liberals wouldn't even know what to do if somebody wasn't there to tell em.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies