Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2013, 12:08 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnsq View Post
lol, another person who acts like a tough guy on the internet. How original. If you were in that situation you would thank the lord that the police were protecting you and your family. What 'rights' am I giving up by letting the police catch a mass murderer faster?

You people who put false claims of freedom above actually preventing someone from killing more people makes me a little sick. Personally, I care more about keeping a psychopath from setting off another bomb than I do not letting the police search my house. But hey, if you would prefer other people dying so that you don't need to let anyone in your home, I guess you are welcome to that opinion champ.
Again with the "tough guy" nonsense. What is it with you loons? I don't think I would be thanking the Lord for the police pounding on my door with weapons drawn screaming at me to come out and frisk me and to run up the street like was done in the video that was posted. YOU make me sick bending over and allowing the police to do sheet like this without even raising a whimper. Who said anything about preferring other people to die? How would it prevent others from dying if the cops simply knocked on the door said hey is everything ok you seen anybody running around your backyard and then move on? If you don't know what rights you are giving up then you don't even know your rights. People like you are destroying this country bit by bit...........contender.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:09 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That person would be you, since you support the lockdown that took thousands of eyes off of the street that could have seen Dzhokhar earlier.
How many people were hurt during that lockdown?

Old 04-26-2013, 12:11 PM

How many peoples rights were violated by the police in that lockdown?

Old 04-26-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangEater82 View Post
If my wife and kids were scared and I had guys cops or what not screaming and brandishing guns to my unarmed children, I am not sure how I would act.

Its ok guys the cops got permission to sear h their houses after they beat on the door yell for people to shut up and stuck a "black gun" in their face.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
I am betting you would do what your told if that happened.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Again with the "tough guy" nonsense. What is it with you loons? I don't think I would be thanking the Lord for the police pounding on my door with weapons drawn screaming at me to come out and frisk me and to run up the street like was done in the video that was posted. YOU make me sick bending over and allowing the police to do sheet like this without even raising a whimper. Who said anything about preferring other people to die? How would it prevent others from dying if the cops simply knocked on the door said hey is everything ok you seen anybody running around your backyard and then move on? If you don't know what rights you are giving up then you don't even know your rights. People like you are destroying this country bit by bit...........contender.
So you would of been happy with the situation had the police politely knocked on people's doors?

Old 04-26-2013, 12:17 PM

I suggest you actually read the thread you continue to post in. You would have your answer already.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
I suggest you actually read the thread you continue to post in. You would have your answer already.
I know, you have stated many times that you would do what you were told if the police pounded on your door.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM

Yes in particular this is what I said.........

"Well what else are you going to do if twenty cops are pointing automatic weapons at you and screaming at you to put your hands up? Perhaps you can ask the bomber how he got out of that situation as he was in it and actually was being shot at and got away somehow. Like I said educate yourself."

Anything else you would like to add or will you go back and actually read the thread now? I think I already know the answer to that.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Yes in particular this is what I said.........

"Well what else are you going to do if twenty cops are pointing automatic weapons at you and screaming at you to put your hands up? Perhaps you can ask the bomber how he got out of that situation as he was in it and actually was being shot at and got away somehow. Like I said educate yourself."

Anything else you would like to add or will you go back and actually read the thread now? I think I already know the answer to that.
Thanks for repeating what I just said, you would do what you were told if the police pounded on your door. All this attitude you have about all of this would of been thrown out the window the moment you began to pies yourself in fear.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:51 PM

Exactly what attitude is that anyway. You loons keep posting you usual "you think your a tough guy" nonsense but have not shown anywhere where I've said anything "tough" at all. I'm simply questioning the tactics of the police and you don't like it. Sad that you bow to authority like a dog to it's owner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies