Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2013, 04:12 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,204,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker5in1 View Post
How many people were killed in the Watergate Hotel room break-in? How many in Benghazi and F&F?
I haven't seen ANY evidence that shows that the President had anything to do with anything that's impeachable in Benghazi, so your statement has no relevance. Richard Nixon authorized criminal acts, and that's why he was impeached. This is just more tea party drama and whining. It's like a broken record. This is the FOURTEENTH time in 5 years that you freaks have claimed that the president did something impeachable. It's embarrassing for you.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:15 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinylly View Post
If you got your news from MSM, National TV, CNN or MSNBC, you would not know what is really going on in this world. Finally the MSM is taking a serious look at Bengazi without talking points excusing Hillary Clinton. There is very little in the news about the middle east. When issues are discussed, there is no debate with opposing sides, they are all just bobbing heads. Fox News, talk radio and this websites will alway have debates and opposing views, which helps people to decide, -but this is a minority. Most people get all their news from MSM which always cites conservatives, and the teaparty as dumb or evil.
It's the vast majority that the MSM controls and keeps them always as 'No information voters'. This is what the Republican Party has to overcome.
I HIGHLY doubt God has ANYTHING to do with FAUX "news" or any other right wing nut job outfit...Satan?yes..God,nah.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:17 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,203,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Let it get ugly just like Obama's wife.
You lost all credibility.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:18 PM

374 posts, read 509,712 times
Why are we ruled by tyrants? Because we are a nation of greedy,vicious bloodthirsty sheep who sacrifice our sons to the military complex ,the same sons we fill full of Rambo type violence with expensive games promoting blood and torture.The Romans were ***** cats compared to us far as warring is concerned anyway.Every criminal who works at that House of ill repute should be inpeached,locked up for war crimes and tried for treason,IMO. They have destroyed this nation and many others in their lust for power and greed.

I have actaully seen mothers in stores fighting over these games,thats why we are ruled by tyrants.

Just my opinion.

PS Hey since when did that become a bad word,somebody has an evil mind and it ain't me. I was absolutely not thinking of a leud word for a female sex organ when I wrote that word,promise it did'ntr even cross my mind,I'm an old lady,noty into that kind of crapo.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,323,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Let it get ugly just like Obama's wife.
Did you hone your debating skills in preschool or kindergarten?

Old 05-11-2013, 04:32 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Did you hone your debating skills in preschool or kindergarten?
You give one way to much credit to assume he ever honed those skills (or lack thereof) at all..but,you seem to be more of a "glass half full" person and that makes you better than someone like me...who just stumbles around and drops the half empty glass.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:34 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That is also true, since Republicans tend to not commit high crimes and misdemeanors when they are president.
Let's see...

1) Lying to the public and to others in government, then using those lies to justify invading and occupying a foreign nation.
2) Breaking into the opposition headquarters to steal information, then covering it up.
3) Selling weapons to Iran and using the money to fund torture, murder, rape, kidnapping, and mutilation in South America.
4) Providing information to the public that turns out to be inaccurate and maybe failing to send in extra support and security (mind you, there would have been more support there in the first place had Republicans not refused to fund it).
5) Having an affair and lying about it.

It's telling that you think those last two are awful, but are totally willing to overlook the first three.

Even the worst case scenario I've heard from Republicans about Benghazi pales in comparison to actively funding and encouraging the murder, rape, and torture of civilians.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:49 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
I am not on an impeachment bandwagon, nor do I consider Obama to be the most vile man alive. That said he has run on a platform for transparency . His admin has been anything but transparent and now we learn of attempts of cover up. At some point this admin needs to be taken to task for their actions.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:51 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I am not on an impeachment bandwagon, nor do I consider Obama to be the most vile man alive. That said he has run on a platform for transparency . His admin has been anything but transparent and now we learn of attempts of cover up. At some point this admin needs to be taken to task for their actions.
The road to Utopia will be lined with bodies as well as IOUs because the bus driver isn't very good.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:53 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Why would Obama let a ambassador get murdered to get elected. Do people think before they say things.
Obviously you have a hard time following a debate. No wonder people like you voted for Obama, from mommy's teet to other peoples money. Time to grow up liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies