Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So you think sending out rice to 5 shows telling s it was about a riot from a you tube moves was not an act of deceit
No, because I heard what she said.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
No. Disgusted.

You'd think we'd be used to it by now, but as liberals generally actually think highly of mankind we keep giving you the benefit of the doubt, in spite of your behavior.
Thanks for the morning laugh......sure we all enjoyed it.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:43 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Benghazi is a gray area.
Maybe it wouldn't be a gray area if Obama and Clinton didn't misinform the people and sell it as because of a video. Maybe it wouldn't be gray if the WH would stop stonewalling. What is it he is so afraid of?

Now they say, oh that was a long time ago. They know Obama's followers have a short memory and hoped that would work. What is Obama and Hillary afraid of. How many hits will the American people tolerate before they see that we have a weak leader.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech
That simply is false. Below is the official timeline:

In my math, 11:30PM minus 9:42PM is 1 hour and 48 min, not 7 hours.

Moreover, the times listed are Benghazi time, which is six hours ahead of Washington time. Thus, 11:30PM would be 5:30PM in Washington and therefore it is also untrue that "Obama went to bed while these men were fighting for their lives."

In other words, your entire post is false and represents the disconnect between what you believe and actual facts.
Wow! and they wonder why they are called the uninformed. Is this the bs that MSNBC is feeding you people now?

Old 05-06-2013, 08:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
No, this is only wishful thinking by right wing lunatics. They can't stomach the fact Obama is going to go down in history with Lincoln and Kennedy and are grasping at straws to find something to nail him with. Obama is still one of the most loved and popular Presidents in all history, especially with people under 30.
Boy I hope not! That'd make the secret service look real bad, loosing 3 presidents? Not good at all.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:51 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
What grieves me the most, Weichert, is that one of our US Ambassadors and staff at our US Embassy suffered a terrorist attack, they lost their lives, and everyone who supports Obama is just okay with that. No big deal--winning the election was more important.

I wish the shock would return to our nation to where we as a nation insist all precautions be taken to keep our Ambassadors safe rather than discussing unimportant things such as Rush Limbaugh.

Nobody's angry, Weichert. I personally am sad that our priorities are so freaking screwed up.
I haven't encountered anyone who is "okay" with the loss of life. In addition to not being "okay" with the loss of life, I'm also not "okay" with the politicizing of the events by those who just wish to attack Obama or his administration; particularly when they hide behind the dead bodies of the victims.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:55 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,244,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Boy I hope not! That'd make the secret service look real bad, loosing 3 presidents? Not good at all.
I meant as far as greatness. Maybe I should have used Jefferson and Roosevelt as comparisons.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:56 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It's really not a liberal vs conservative issue, it's about people that believe in facts vs those that pull information from some blog. The people who think this was a conspiracy can't answer basic facts, you are right about one thing, this will never go away as long as there are tin foil people that argue about birth certificates and Benghazi. This will disappear in 3 years when Obama is gone and there is no one left to hate.
Poor sheeple. They think this is a conspiracy that exists only because people hate Obama.

When your government allows citizens to die, then lies to cover it up, to win an election, it's not a conspiracy. It's corruption. And to defend the government's lies and coverup is disgusting.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:57 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
What grieves me the most, Weichert, is that one of our US Ambassadors and staff at our US Embassy suffered a terrorist attack, they lost their lives, and everyone who supports Obama is just okay with that. No big deal--winning the election was more important.

I wish the shock would return to our nation to where we as a nation insist all precautions be taken to keep our Ambassadors safe rather than discussing unimportant things such as Rush Limbaugh.

Nobody's angry, Weichert. I personally am sad that our priorities are so freaking screwed up.
Please show us where anyone is "okay" with what happened. You can't, because it's an invented talking point with no basis in fact. We are angry that our ambassador and staff were attacked, but we are intelligent enough to direct our anger at those who actually perpetrated the attack, rather than some invented conspiracy in the aftermath.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I haven't encountered anyone who is "okay" with the loss of life. In addition to not being "okay" with the loss of life, I'm also not "okay" with the politicizing of the events by those who just wish to attack Obama or his administration; particularly when they hide behind the dead bodies of the victims.
This is exactly what MSNBC said when Obama was running around saying that Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al-Quaeda is on the run and at the same time there was a terrorist attack that killed our Ambassador. How dare the right dispute Obama when he is pumping out a bunch of lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies