Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2013, 08:43 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Apparently we are not dealing with someone with a "modicum of intellect". You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drind,....and you can link an ignorant, liberal democrat to knowledge but you can't make them comprehend.

I tire of chasing liberals down their little bunny trails.
Yesiree Bob, nothing like a horse that won't drind. I hear there are whole herds of drinding horses somewhere, just drinding their life away, without modicums of intellect. Just chasing bunnies down their drinding holes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Apparently we are not dealing with someone with a "modicum of intellect". You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drind,....and you can link an ignorant, liberal democrat to knowledge but you can't make them comprehend.

I tire of chasing liberals down their little bunny trails.
You got pwnd, so now you are throwing out an ad hominem to try and save face. Typical.

Oh well, hopefully you've learned your lesson about posting links to articles you have not read in their entirety.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:51 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,591,034 times
I still havent seen any W supporters writing about a positive aspect of his legacy.

waiting.......

Old 04-26-2013, 09:00 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Default Green Eggs and Ham?

What a waste for what amounts to basically a repository for used Dr. Suess books.

This man was and is largely regarded as a lousy president, and we're still trying to recover from the stench he represents. Republicans in Congress remind us just how bad that smell is. Kudos to the great President Obama for slumming in honoring the pathetic Conservative village idiot that is Dubya.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:00 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Yesiree Bob, nothing like a horse that won't drind. I hear there are whole herds of drinding horses somewhere, just drinding their life away, without modicums of intellect. Just chasing bunnies down their drinding holes.
lol

Old 04-26-2013, 09:21 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,591,034 times
The Pet Goat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-26-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Hehe.....

Has anyone heard if "The Pet Goat" has a place of honor in Bush's library?

Old 04-26-2013, 09:43 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,414,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
I still havent seen any W supporters writing about a positive aspect of his legacy.

waiting.......
I thought Bush showed great presence of mind when he declared June 2008 Home Ownership Month even as forclosures were mounting at a staggering rate. You simply cannot make this stuff up:

As Foreclosures Rise, Bush Declares "National Homeownership Month" | Alternet

Here's Bush in 2004 running on his exemplary home ownership record. Clearly, we was dying to regulate the housing markets:

Bush Ties Policy to Record Home Ownership | Fox News

What else? Iraq, 9/11, Katrina, the unessessary tax cuts, not giving two craps about catching OBL. This man was...

THE. WORST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
THE. WORST. PRESIDENT. EVER.
Not according to Karl Rove:

Quote:
Although he may have left office with a dismal 22 percent approval rating – officially the lowest rating for an outgoing president since Gallup polling began over 75 years ago – former President George W. Bush may still go down as one of the greatest presidents ever.

At least that’s what Bush’s former campaign strategist Karl Rove believes.

During an interview with ABC News on Thursday, Rove admitted that although Bush may not be up there with the likes of America’s greatest leaders – such as George Washington or Abraham Lincoln – he’s also not very far below.

“The greats, you can't touch: George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan, FDR," Rove said. "But yeah, I'd put him up there."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/polit...ere-washington

LOL

Old 04-26-2013, 10:00 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies