Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 12:47 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,526,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
Russia: Afghanistan, Georgia, Chechnya....
Breizinski has admitted to baiting Russia into Afghanistan. Not sure about Georgia and Chechnya, probably more false flags.
Let me explain how this works. If we don't have an evil enemy to slay, companies like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrup Grumman, and a whole host of corps dependent upon the Military Industrial Complex lose. When the Soviet Union fell in the early 90's, the war machine took a vacation, and this country saw a surplus, Enter Iraq, resurrect the war in Afghanistan and profits to the MIC start flowing again, only this time the enemy is terrorism, thus never-ending. After Iran, Russia or China or both until the Global Empire is complete.
Project for a New American Century
The Project for the New American Century

Quote:
All of the horses are traveling together at speed here. The defense contractors who sup on American tax revenue will be handsomely paid for arming this new American empire. The corporations that own the news media will sell this eternal war at a profit, as viewership goes through the stratosphere when there is combat to be shown. Those within the administration who believe that the defense of Israel is contingent upon laying waste to every possible aggressor in the region will have their dreams fulfilled. The PNAC men who wish for a global Pax Americana at gunpoint will see their plans unfold. Through it all, the bankrollers from the WTO and the IMF will be able to dictate financial terms to the entire planet. This last aspect of the plan is pivotal, and is best described in the newly revised version of Greg Palast's masterpiece, "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy."
does this look like winning to you? What did we win? Who are the winners? Follow the money.

Cost of War in Iraq & Afghanistan
$1,436,237,883,508

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq 1,455,590

Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed
(Officially acknowledged)
In U.S. War And Occupation Of Iraq 4,801
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 12:59 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,526,665 times
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson: Chemical Weapon Use in Syria 'Could Have Been an Israeli False Flag.

Not that I relish the Young Turk, but I respect anybody asking questions and seeking the truth.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:01 AM

77,003 posts, read 47,331,456 times
According to the news, Israel airforce pounded Syria last night.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:40 AM

92 posts, read 66,655 times
Quote:
You're 45 like I'm 167. You "love all people but its up to syria to solve their problems." That's hilarious, how come its no problem for russia, iran and hezbollah - all outsiders - to get involved, but not the US? Anti-American agenda, have we? Yet another fly-by-nighting fraud passing through the forums...
No, I'm pro America. That's why I want us to stay the hell out of Syria and other countries problems (for the most part). Not sure why you think I'm anti America. But that's your problem.

P.S. I think other countries should stay the hell out of Syria too.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:52 AM

92 posts, read 66,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberline18 View Post
If Syria's WMD get into the hands of al qaeda, that becomes YOUR crisis
I'm not too worried about that. Al Qaeda this Al Qaeda that. No offense, I just don't think they are quite the threat to the west that others do. They are a threat sure, but do we really need to be in yet another war because of Al Qaeda? I am of the opinion no.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:26 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,893,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
According to the news, Israel airforce pounded Syria last night.
Proxy hit?

Old 05-04-2013, 09:40 AM

1,347 posts, read 950,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Breizinski has admitted to baiting Russia into Afghanistan. Not sure about Georgia and Chechnya, probably more false flags.
Your question: "When was the last time either one invaded another country under false pretenses to control the resources and take out all the gold?"

After I posted numerous examples, that is your pathetic response? You make a broad claim that no country other than the US has invaded another for resources, get called on it - and claim they were all "false flags"?

I'm new to this forum, but have spent decades on some others where the people were very knowledgeable and intelligent - and if you could not articulately and capably defend your posts, you got smoked.

Admit it, you made a stupid statement - and got called out on it. All the rest of your post is BS noise.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:43 AM

1,347 posts, read 950,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Abby View Post
No, I'm pro America. That's why I want us to stay the hell out of Syria and other countries problems (for the most part). Not sure why you think I'm anti America. But that's your problem.P.S. I think other countries should stay the hell out of Syria too.
"Bright" minds like yours wanted the US to be isolationist countless times over the past 100 years, which led to worse problems. Only the simple-minded think that if the US buries its head in the sands, the "bad" countries will magically vanish and not want to gobble up our allies and leave us completely isolated.

Well sonny, it does not work that way in the real world. Sitting at your PC typing the garbage you do might make the clueless believe you have something to bring to the table, but those with an understanding of history know better. Go try and catch some internet teens with that sophistic BS, it won't fly here.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:02 AM

160 posts, read 126,509 times
Quote:
Russia: Afghanistan, Georgia, Chechnya....

Chechnya is part of Russia.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:14 AM

160 posts, read 126,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
My guess is that you are a provacateur, sent here to drum up support to get us into another war. That's why I called you a shill, probably from the Pentagon, CIA or Blackwater type corp.
Truth is, the majority of native Syrians support their President, and the jihad is at the behest of our gov't. The globalists are threatened by nationals that seek to preserve their sovereignty, and not comply to demands of the US and NATO.
This is the same false information that got us into Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya.

The former U.S. National Security Adviser (and a top Obama foreign policy adviser) admitted that the U.S. created, organized and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan – including Bin Laden – to fight the Soviets. (The Mujahadeen eventually morphed into Al Qaeda.)
And the U.S. has backed the most dangerous and radical Muslim terrorists for decades.
Agreed completely.

I saw a short interview on CNN about 1 year ago with American woman married to Syrian man and living in Damask. She said almost all Syrians support Assad. I was very surprised they aired this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies