Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 12:16 PM

1,137 posts, read 972,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The people of Boston are no longer being terrorized by the Marathon bombers, but amnesty supporters sure are.

On CNN's "State of the Union" last weekend, Sen. Lindsey Graham's response to the Boston Marathon bombers being worthless immigrants who hate America -- one of whom whom the FBI cleared even after being tipped off by Russia -- was to announce: "The fact that we could not track him has to be fixed."

Track him? How about not admitting him as an immigrant?

As if it's a defense, we're told Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (of the Back Bay Tsarnaevs) were disaffected "losers" -- the word used by their own uncle -- who couldn't make it in America. Their father had already returned to Russia. Tamerlan had dropped out of college, been arrested for domestic violence and said he had no American friends. Dzhokhar was failing most of his college courses. All of them were on welfare.

(Dzhokhar was given everything America had to offer, and now he only has one thing in his future to look forward to ... a tenured professorship.)

My thought is, maybe we should consider admitting immigrants who can succeed in America, rather than deadbeats.

But we're not allowed to "discriminate" in favor of immigrants who would be good for America. Instead of helping America, our immigration policies are designed to help other countries solve their internal problems by shipping their losers to us.

The problem isn't just illegal immigration. I would rather have doctors and engineers sneaking into the country than legally arriving ditch-diggers.

Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act so dramatically altered the kinds of immigrants America admits that, since 1969, about 85 percent of legal immigrants have come from the Third World. They bring Third World levels of poverty, fertility, illegitimacy and domestic violence with them. When they can't make it in America, they simply go on welfare and sometimes strike out at Americans.

Source
100% correct.

I would go even further and stop ALL legal immigration for at least a decade. This country is rapidly approaching critical mass, and in some areas, it has already surpassed it.

The idea of taking 3rd world peoples (no this isnt a race issue) and throwing them into our high tech, modern, and civilized society is not a good idea under any circumstances.

It will result in nothing but problems.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
100% correct.

I would go even further and stop ALL legal immigration for at least a decade. This country is rapidly approaching critical mass, and in some areas, it has already surpassed it.

The idea of taking 3rd world peoples (no this isnt a race issue) and throwing them into our high tech, modern, and civilized society is not a good idea under any circumstances.

It will result in nothing but problems.
Like what?

Old 04-24-2013, 12:26 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,762 times
Oh please, shemale Coulter won't be happy until the country is all white anglo saxon, in other words she will never be happy.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:30 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,169,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Oh please, shemale Coulter won't be happy until the country is all white anglo saxon, in other words she will never be happy.
She does appear to be extremely bitter, jaded & constantly complaining about stuff, doesn't she? What a sad life.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:30 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,386 times
Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act so dramatically altered the kinds of immigrants America admits that, since 1969, about 85 percent of legal immigrants have come from the Third World. They bring Third World levels of poverty, fertility, illegitimacy and domestic violence with them. When they can't make it in America, they simply go on welfare and sometimes strike out at Americans.

In other words, admit only white people. Sorry shemale Coulter, these dudes were white girl.

Thanks Ann. First you said the terrorists were illegally in the country (not true) and now the problem is that they are immigrants (but she failed to point the fact they are/were white)

There is a lot of successful americans that are of russian/slavic descent. The terrorists are literally caucasian. The fact is the terrorists were sick, deranged individuals. Even some american born are sick deranged individuals.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:34 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,927,270 times
Speaking as a legal immigrant who is now a citizen, who had a great career and who is grateful for the opportunity the USA offered me to be successful ..........

Coulter does have a point.

Other countries are discerning about who they admit as immigrants. They have policies and procedures that pick and choose based on the level of education and skills that the applicant possesses. Not all candidates should be treated equally. We need to be thinking about what we want and what is good for this country. Immigration can be enormously beneficial to both the immigrant and the country. But it needs to be properly managed and not be a free for all.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:38 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,954,445 times
Yup, we should have never let them into America:

Old 04-24-2013, 12:41 PM

1,000 posts, read 1,127,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Speaking as a legal immigrant who is now a citizen, who had a great career and who is grateful for the opportunity the USA offered me to be successful ..........

Coulter does have a point.

Other countries are discerning about who they admit as immigrants. They have policies and procedures that pick and choose based on the level of education and skills that the applicant possesses. Not all candidates should be treated equally. We need to be thinking about what we want and what is good for this country. Immigration can be enormously beneficial to both the immigrant and the country. But it needs to be properly managed and not be a free for all.
I agree with you however, these 2 kids were not some punks without a family. They had a family, they had access to education, their family seem to be ok, on paper they looked ok to me.

My point is in every group you will find bad apples. The older brother was obviously a sociopath, however there are american born people that are sociopaths; I do not think they were bad people BECAUSE they were immigrants. They just happen to be immigrants.

And even poor uneducated people from Mexico, or Russia or Ethiopia do not harm other people. A lot of them are good hardworking people.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:44 PM

287 posts, read 185,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Yup, we should have never let them into America:
Yea, no kiddin'..........what's this "we" **** all about? hahahaha

Old 04-24-2013, 12:45 PM

1,137 posts, read 972,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Like what?
Higher crime, lower standards of living, lower property values, and more reliance upon government for starters.

Should I continue?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies