Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 02:48 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Interesting. I've been accused in several threads of being right wing, but I only agree with one of the things in the list:

We should close the borders to illegal traffic.

Does that make me centrist?
Dems are advertising Welfare checks to these people. No wonder we are being flooded. Obviously the Dems have to do what they have to do to increase the number of people who are dependent on them. Any one with half a wit of a brain can see they are building the voter base and the rest of us pay for it.

Old 04-26-2013, 02:51 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
1. I still think we should close the border to Illegal traffic.
2. Especially drugs.
3. I think JFK is still alive.
4. I think LBJ had JFK to start a war
LOL Left wings answer to everything

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!

Old 04-26-2013, 04:53 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Hmnn - so wanting to prevent illegal traffic over our border makes one a nut?

That makes the definition of a LWNJ precisely "wanting open borders so that terrorists can come in with impunity and kill every single American citizen".

Old 04-26-2013, 05:06 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
You can have sex and not have to pay or charge for it ?

Old 04-26-2013, 05:10 PM

2,309 posts, read 4,384,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Dems are advertising Welfare checks to these people. No wonder we are being flooded. Obviously the Dems have to do what they have to do to increase the number of people who are dependent on them. Any one with half a wit of a brain can see they are building the voter base and the rest of us pay for it.

Well I for one am a Democrat. I'm for universal healthcare, same sex marriage and women's rights.

I'm also an NRA life member, I thought that the gun grabber bill that went down in flames was a POS from the very start and I am for full militarization of our southern border.
I'm for utter and complete deportation of all illegal aliens and their immediate offspring.

Don't paint all Democrat's with such a road brush.

If the GOP would get the H3LL out of the personal lives of others you would see the party grow like the Alaskan gold rush but you people have a serious case of religion destroying your party.
Kick those people out of your party and reap the rewards, do nothing and watch your party die as it has since Jerry Falwell and his cancer infected the GOP in the late seventies.

WAKE UP BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies