Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Islamic immigration to the United States be stopped or banned?
Yes, ban all Islamic immigration 172 49.14%
Yeah, but only stop it temporarily 17 4.86%
No 161 46.00%
Voters: 350. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 10:37 PM

96 posts, read 71,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Do we really want to take giant leaps backwards live in a nation based on religious values? Maybe Thomas Jefferson was ahead of his times, but he had his head on straight.
Leviticus: "Proclaim Liberty Throughout the Land" Inscribed on the Liberty Bell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 10:39 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,141,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberline18 View Post
Leviticus: "Proclaim Liberty Throughout the Land" Inscribed on the Liberty Bell
Yes. There are many terrors in the history of this nation. Many scandals as well. It doesn't mean that we, as a nation, cannot learn from mistakes and move forward.

Not to mention, Leviticus is from the Bible. Wouldn't we want true Christianity as our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, taught us and not the nonsense in the Bible?

Old 05-01-2013, 10:41 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,500,362 times
Quote:
Maybe, this is why: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_attacks]List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Being afraid of dying in a terriost attack is like being afraid of getting struck by lightning. lol.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Yes. There are many terrors in the history of this nation. Many scandals as well. It doesn't mean that we, as a nation, cannot learn from mistakes and move forward.
Islam advocates terror. No religion does so.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:53 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,141,698 times
Quote:
I'm not certain that the bible is terror-free.

I think you're missing my point. Whether it be Christianity, Islam, or Scientology, it's incredibly stupid to use the religion to support any policy or direction of the nation.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:04 PM

Quote:
I'm not certain that the bible is terror-free.

I think you're missing my point. Whether it be Christianity, Islam, or Scientology, it's incredibly stupid to use the religion to support any policy or direction of the nation.
Violence in the Bible is narrative of stories with a beginning and ending. Violence in the koran is doctrinal and open-ended for eternity.

Only islam has a political component that forces everyone to convert or die. Jews and Christians can choose to live under islamic rule as inferior dhimmis

Old 05-01-2013, 11:26 PM

688 posts, read 652,299 times
Quote:
Troll.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:28 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
Troll.
But your the troll with the firm accusation....over 50% are against Muslim immigration for the present time and the member was expressing the opinion in that direction, a direction which has received approval so far.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
Troll.
Educated.

Old 05-02-2013, 04:48 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,337,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Very well said. Now only if the traveler and others would actually think about what you are saying, they could be enlightened. As far as doing reserach, I wouldn't trust the traveler to educate himself. He gave me a chat forum as a reference when there were much more credible sources he could have used.
Sorry to bump this thread, but I just found this comment of your's (which you said twice) to be so uncalled for. You insult me for not giving a good reference, and then when I provide a better reference you run off and don't say anything.

Halal - Haram Food & Drink FISH - ISLAMIC - LAWS

You don't have to reply if you don't want to, but I see you making this same type of comment in other threads, where you insult the reference given to support a statement because you do not like the statement. If you are going to hold people to such a standard, at least give them the guidelines that they must follow when searching for a reference in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies