Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 04:11 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times

Advertisements

"A recent anti-bullying presentation at a middle school in New York that focused on homosexuality and gender identity has angered parents after their daughters have come home to tell them they were forced to ask another girl for a kiss."

Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2013, 04:13 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"A recent anti-bullying presentation at a middle school in New York that focused on homosexuality and gender identity has angered parents after their daughters have come home to tell them they were forced to ask another girl for a kiss."

Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for
Kooky website, show me another source or I'll assume it's bs.

This loony website has another story titled "Will the Bible be banned?"

Old 04-27-2013, 04:16 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
daughters have come home to tell them they were forced to ask another girl for a kiss.
Sure they were

Sounds like some sicko's fantasy.

Of course, a certain segment of the population will eat it all up.

Old 04-27-2013, 04:18 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
Sure they were

Sounds like some sicko's fantasy.

Of course, a certain segment of the population will eat it all up.
Look at some of the other stories from this wacky website, they claim crossword puzzles have hidden messages for children in hopes of indoctrinating them with liberal causes

Old 04-27-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Kooky website, show me another source or I'll assume it's bs.

This loony website has another story titled "Will the Bible be banned?"

Girls instructed to role-play lesbian relationship in workshop at N.Y. middle school - Washington Times

Don't hold your breath waiting for MSDNC and Huff-n-Puff to run this story.

Old 04-27-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Look at some of the other stories from this wacky website, they claim crossword puzzles have hidden messages for children in hopes of indoctrinating them with liberal causes
http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=123519

The PJ Tatler » While Liberals Fret that American will Become a ‘Theocracy,’ A New York Middle School Tells Young Girls to Go Lesbian

Blog: Middle school girls told to 'ask for a lesbian kiss' in anti-bullying workshop

Middle School Anti-Bullying Class Features Lesbian Role Play | Middle School | Fox Nation

You know how this works.

The Dinosaur media will ignore the story until they are forced to report it.

Nothing new here.

Old 04-27-2013, 04:29 PM

694 posts, read 745,461 times
Why is it when our side finds something objectionable, it is "not true" because CNN or the like isn't talking about it; but when we "attack" your side, it is something to fear from all corners of Earth? As far as "Will the Bible be banned?", Religion (particularly Christianity) has been pushed into the dark, cobweb corner of the room more and more over the years and now we are even being called "hate" groups and similar things. ...So, tell me again how far fetched banning the Bible sounds?

Charles Sands

Old 04-27-2013, 05:13 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Oh no, the schools are turning your children gay.

Old 04-27-2013, 05:27 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
This could simply be a case of a poorly thought out lesson plan and a poorly executed mandated excersize. There can be changes made.

Nothing was written in stone. No one has to be hung by their thumbs or burned at the stake. It is correctable.

Old 04-27-2013, 06:30 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Bunch of idiots right there. I wonder how people get to the places they are in. Everywhere I go I see people who can't form a logical thought. That goes across political lines btw. In this case I have to wonder if those calling the shots have ever, EVER, noticed that some things are quite controversial when it comes to kids in schools. Sounds like they've never read a newspaper or know anything about life outside their heads doesn't it? Makes me fees much smarter than I have a right to...but it's so true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies