Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2013, 11:55 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,224,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
No - I explained to him that it was an inferior existence and to be avoided. To tell the kid that it was a superior life would be lying because it is not. It is dysfunctional ...make all the excuses you want and rationalize what you can but the truth of the matter is this modern phenomena and it's relentless encouragement is social engineering - that enslaves and weakens society...What am I to tell the kid - that a penis in the mouth or anus is where it belongs?
Seriously?

So, if were to turn out that your nephew is gay, you see nothing wrong with telling him he's inferior and dysfunctional.

What a wonderful uncle......NOT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 11:56 PM

688 posts, read 650,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
The difference between a racist and a so called homophobe is, a racist hates a person simply due to their race, while a so called homophobe hates a person due to their behavior of engaging in sex with the same gender. I do not support, or laud men sleeping with men or women sleeping with women. Again, if that makes me a homophobe, so be it.
Well, it does. May that stigma follow you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
What am I to tell the kid - that a penis in the mouth or anus is where it belongs?
Oh, and you do know that straight couples also participate in those activities, too, don't you?

29,409 posts, read 21,949,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
We're not the "mob," you are. We're the people who just like people for being good people and don't judge them for being happy. We like people being happy, while you make them outcasts... you're a bully.
If you weren't the mob you would ignore the rantings of people who aren't happy and let them be. You feel the need to lash out and attack them for their beliefs. You are the mob. Sadly you are proud of it too. People like you are nothing but sheep being led to slaughter by your handlers. You will do and say anything they tell you and are not capable of thinking on your own so fall into the group think or "mob" as I call it. You are a coward who is afraid to stand up for yourself. Go do what your told and all will be well.........don't worry. lol

Old 04-29-2013, 11:58 PM

106 posts, read 81,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, and you do know that straight couples also participate in those activities, too, don't you?
All heterosexuals do not engage in those activities, but we know that All gays who have sex, most certainly do.

15,088 posts, read 13,409,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
If you weren't the mob you would ignore the rantings of people who aren't happy and let them be. You feel the need to lash out and attack them for their beliefs. You are the mob. Sadly you are proud of it too. People like you are nothing but sheep being led to slaughter by your handlers. You will do and say anything they tell you and are not capable of thinking on your own so fall into the group think or "mob" as I call it. You are a coward who is afraid to stand up for yourself. Go do what your told and all will be well.........don't worry. lol
You're just another bitter homophobe stuck in the dark ages... next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenhere4ever View Post
The only thing I see wrong right now is celebrating a lifestyle choice. Why is any lifestyle choice worthy of society's applause? Its always a personal choice. If it works for you, fine. But don't expect me to halt in place and cheer. "Personal" means I don't have to. I want drug use to be a personal choice, but if you become a stoner, again, I'm not going to mark the day on a calendar. That's what I find deranged, the way our society is pretending everything is worthy of celebration. A ghetto kid gets a doctorate? Yeh, I'll cheer. Someone risks their life to save a stranger, yeh, I 'll cheer. Someone decides "I'm gay". Big deal. Don't block their participation in society, but DON'T act like they singlehandedly made society better.
There is no "choice" in being gay.

No one decides "I'm gay."

I thought that all but the most ignorant understood that by now.

Oh, wait..........

Old 04-29-2013, 11:59 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,309,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
All heterosexuals do not engage in those activities, but we know that All gays who have sex, most certainly do.
How do you feel about heterosexuals who 'engage in those activities'?

Old 04-30-2013, 12:00 AM

106 posts, read 81,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
How do you feel about heterosexuals who 'engage in those activities'?
I don't care to comment, but I know that I would never engage in it.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:00 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,949,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You're just another bitter homophobe stuck in the dark ages... next.
What a surprise another proves my point yet again. I am no homophobe by any stretch but I called out the "mob" and look what I get in response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies