Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 01:54 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,911,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
LOL
No. I don't understand what you are saying.

You stated that professional sports teams would allow a player who could play to play regardless of his sexuality or color, did you not?

I presented historical fact indicating that professional sports teams did not allow players who could play to play based upon their color, did I not?

And what, sir, do you believe my position to be?

Who makes up this 'mob' that you have been referring to?

I'll await your non-answers to my direct questions.
I actually have no idea what your "position" is. You seem to be caught up in the '40's for some reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 01:55 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,388,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
My position doesn't matter nor does yours. You seem to think anyone who doesn't agree with yours is to be attacked and vilified though. That is why as I've said more than once you are what you claim to be against.
Yes, people who support the restriction of fundamental rights of those different from themselves deserve to be attacked and vilified in word. It's done by publicly calling them out for what they are, at which point the majority of modern society will dismiss them.

Old 04-30-2013, 01:56 AM

688 posts, read 649,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
You are certainly heterophobic.

So I'm phobic against myself, my parents, my siblings, and most of my friends?

Holy moly!... you're as not smart as I thought.

Old 04-30-2013, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Yes, people who support the restriction of fundamental rights of those different from themselves deserve to be attacked and vilified in word. It's done by publicly calling them out for what they are, at which point the majority of modern society will dismiss them.
Your problem is you think anyone who doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle is that which many are not. They simply believe what they believe and you have decided along with your what you call "majority of modern society" (I call the mob) that it's ok to call them whatever you feel which is why you are what you claim to be against.

Old 04-30-2013, 01:59 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,206,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post

So I'm phobic against myself, my parents, my siblings, and most of my friends?

Holy moly!... you're as not smart as I thought.

I think she was really proud of herself for making up a word (heterophobic).

Just like a toddler who learns a new word and uses it over and over, look how many times she used it.

You're right.....she's as not smart as we all thought.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:00 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,307,335 times
Quote:
I actually have no idea what your "position" is.
As assumed, you didn't answer most of the direct questions that I asked you.

The one you did attempt to answer you contradicted yourself. You state that you 'have no idea' what my position is yet just a few posts ago you stated:
Quote:
I'm just pointing out that YOUR "position" is what you claim to actually be against.
So, do you, or do you not, know what my position is?

I'll ask again, and hope you are capable of answering.
Who makes up this 'mob' that you have been referring to?

Did you or did you not state that professional teams would be willing to play a player regardless of that player's sexuality or color if they had the requisite skill?

Are you aware that professional teams have, in fact, kept talented players from playing based upon skin color?

Three questions. Will you answer them?

Old 04-30-2013, 02:01 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,388,040 times
Quote:
Your problem is you think anyone who doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle is that which many are not. They simply believe what they believe and you have decided along with your what you call "majority of modern society" (I call the mob) that it's ok to call them whatever you feel which is why you are what you claim to be against.
Your problem - which I have already told you (pay attention!) - is that you cannot distinguish between not agreeing with the gay lifestyle and restricting gays' access to legal relationship rights.

It's fine if you don't agree with it - you have a right to live your life however you wish!

But don't stand in their way when it comes to their right to live their lives with the same fundamental rights.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:02 AM

Quote:
We'll throw you into the same cave as the KKK very soon. You'll do your children a favor by not indoctrinating them into the same zoo as you...

Old 04-30-2013, 02:03 AM

The mob is taking over the thread just as predicted. Enjoy your hypocrisy.

Old 04-30-2013, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post

I think she was really proud of herself for making up a word (heterophobic).

Just like a toddler who learns a new word and uses it over and over, look how many times she used it.

You're right.....she's as not smart as we all thought.
I try to rep you, but I'm forced to spread. Keep up the good fight, though!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies