Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 07:34 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetroof View Post
As the relative percentage declines, their message (space for ourselves) becomes more believable. This is true with all race supremacist groups
KKK types will sooner or later join the dinosaurs and the public pay phone.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:35 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
As the relative percentage declines, their message (space for ourselves) becomes more believable. This is true with all race supremacist groups
The KKK knows it is dying, so they might get louder in the future. The Neo-Nazi groups know they aren't well liked either, so they might try to bring in the young and cause problems.

The thing is, supremacist groups often have violence in mind. It has been true of the KKK and the Neo-Nazis, and it is NBPP has encouraged violence as well. The louder and more influential they try to be, the reality of violence is imminent. One reason I don't have respect for any of them.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:38 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I know about those types. Those persons would be the very persons who would love to see me gone.
Well to be truthful those people hate whites that don't agree with their hate......they call their selves Chrisitans and are far from it. Guess they don't know who Jesus is

Old 05-04-2013, 07:38 PM

286 posts, read 331,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
You actually believe that?

Society will be one happy mullato story book?

Old 05-04-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
The KKK is dying because most of its membership is getting older and shrinking. On the other hand, Neo-Nazis are trying to influence the youths. Neo-Nazis are violent, but what sets Neo-Nazis apart from the KKK is the Hitler "philosophy" and the fact that Neo-Nazis tend to be younger.

The KKK might go the way of the dinosaur. It is the Neo-Nazis groups, or anyone who could influence the young that one should worry about.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Well to be truthful those people hate whites that don't agree with their hate......they call their selves Chrisitans and are far from it. Guess they don't know who Jesus is
These types are just hateful in general. They don't understand that Jesus taught love, that we are all the same in God's eyes.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:43 PM

Quote:
You actually believe that?

Society will be one happy mullato story book?
Here's my question. What exactly do YOU want?

Old 05-04-2013, 07:43 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,631,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayton Sux View Post
BUT...if you broaden the frame of reference, from 1945 to, say, 1974, you will see that this was a period of good economic times for a LOT of people...not just the elite...AND, things were starting to change, the Civil Rights movement was starting, as was the Feminist, Gay, Environmental movmements....

You can look at it as a time of great HOPE for ongoing progresss...socially and economically...
I liked this post and it made me stop and think. I get so hung up on the injustice of the Jim Crow attitudes, I sometimes fail to see "everything" that was changing during this time. Poor whites were also stigmatized and shunned by middle class whites during this time. My family was poorer than several other family members and poverty, even if it is a sort of a genteel poverty, was not acceptable by many. There defintely was a class system and still is so, too some extent.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Here's my question. What exactly do YOU want?
Want with what/where?

Old 05-04-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I liked this post and it made me stop and think. I get so hung up on the injustice of the Jim Crow attitudes, I sometimes fail to see "everything" that was changing during this time. Poor whites were also stigmatized and shunned by middle class whites during this time. My family was poorer than several other family members and poverty, even if it is a sort of a genteel poverty, was not acceptable by many. There defintely was a class system and still is so, too some extent.
To some extent? Class is the new race in the USA. Ethnicity is a sub issue of that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies