Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 09:26 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
It is, actually 63.4%. some hispanics are counted as white which gives the 78% number.

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

That's because they're white.

Hispanic isn't a race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 09:35 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,257,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That's because they're white.

Hispanic isn't a race.
The census breaks the Hispanic population out seperately. They could be white or could not be white. Chicago PD thinks I'm Hispanic, but I'm Slavic.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:36 PM

252 posts, read 258,241 times
Quote:
It is, actually 63.4%. some hispanics are counted as white which gives the 78% number.

USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
Counting illegal aliens, it's probably 55-58% and dropping fast.

In 15-20 years, Whites will no longer be the majority. And when that occurs the "minorities" will multiply given birth rates and immigration (Whites stopped coming to the USA decades ago).

Old 04-30-2013, 09:40 PM

107 posts, read 116,708 times
American whites are too pampered to leave the U.S.

If white americans are treated as poorly and murdered as much as white south africans are then they might leave to another country.

If I were to leave I'd go probably go to Argentina because that country is over 95% white and resides in warm and tropical climate.

But I don't really mind a large Mexican population in the unites states. Mexican food and Mexican women are truly fantastic.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 PM

510 posts, read 888,732 times
Most are lining up to go to New Zealand.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:42 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I live in So. Calif. and my experience around Hispanics has been quite the opposite. Everywhere I go Hispanics are speaking exclusively in Spanish. In fact when I spot a couple coming in my direction I bet myself silently that when they walk by they will be speaking Spanish and not English. I have never been wrong once.
Yeah, but that's not the politically correct viewpoint for the purposes of deniers.

You couldn't hear English in Yuma Arizona unless you spoke it firstly, then whoever you were addressing would likely respond in English.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Default Excellent post and spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Well, that depends on which segment of the white US populace you are referring to. If it's the republicans they are not really welcome anywhere internationally, that's why they are trying to bring back the confederacy (I realize the irony in a republican confederacy too...but they don't).
So true. I couldn't have said it better. Regressives have nowhere to move to, since they are centuries behind the times. They are here to stay, representing the political and social equivalent of toe-jam.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Neither are a good percentage of the Hispanics in this country.

(and if you really want to get into semantics, the white people illegally invaded this land at one time too)
There were no laws making it illegal to come to the united states.

This land was conquered by the Europeans and they fought for the right to ownership of it.

We fought the Spanish, French, British, Mexicans and yes....even the Chinese of all people for North America.

And we defeated ALL challengers. This land belongs to white europeans, or in this case, white americans.

Life is cruel and if you can't defend your property then it doesn't belong to you.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:28 PM

252 posts, read 258,241 times
Comparing wheel/tire thefts to rape and murder?

Old 04-30-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
The census breaks the Hispanic population out seperately. They could be white or could not be white. Chicago PD thinks I'm Hispanic, but I'm Slavic.
Most hispanics check mark white on the census in the U.S.

The majority of hispanic immigrants are mexican (over 70%.)

People don't realize that many mexicans are half white and that even northern mexicans are ethnically more white than native as seen in this chart:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies