Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 03:13 PM

15,701 posts, read 17,004,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
If your mother didn't be a slave for you , you wouldn't be here.
A slave is unwilling.....my mother wanted a child and I was planned for......she was not unwilling.

She made a CHOICE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2013, 03:15 PM

1,963 posts, read 1,819,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Where in my post did I even come close to saying that?
Quote:

I want parents to take responsibility for their own children.

My wife and I have two children. We have had sex many times. We never had an abortion.

Disciplined, responsible people can manage that.
hmm

Old 05-01-2013, 03:15 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,017,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So what does that have to do with abortions being legal?
Abortions should be legal....just rare.

As more and more evidence is produced about what really happens at these abortion mills, the more rare abortions will become.

I believe in full disclosure.

Then let people decide.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:18 PM

1,963 posts, read 1,819,645 times
Quote:

As more and more evidence is produced about what really happens at these abortion mills, the more rare abortions will become.

Then let people decide.
By people, do you mean only people that agree with you?

The people HAVE decided. So you use exaggerations and outright lies as a smokescreen for your undying religious fanaticism.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:18 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,102,216 times
Quote:
My cousins daughter just had a stillborn birth.

It was very traumatic for her.

She would have been a wonderful mother to that baby.

Nature can be nasty.

In the mean time, several thousand late term abortions were performed (after 24 weeks) by millionaires (abortionists).
And you assume those late term abortions happen for recreational reasons? I bet your cousin's daughter might of had a late term abortion had she known her baby would be a stillborn or that she wouldn't live through the birth. Nature can be nasty and we have the ability to aid it as much as possible.

Still don't see what this has to do with abortions being legal, it still has zero effect on your life.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Where in my post did I even come close to saying that?
So are you saying abortions should be legal because you don't wish to force your views onto others? I have no interest forcing my views on others which is why I think it should be legal so that it allows people to have that choice for themselves.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:

Then let people decide.
That is fine, let people decide for themselves if they wish to have an abortion or not. More babies are born each year than are aborted anyway, which most abortions are at the very beginning of pregnancy, late term abortions only really happen when their is a health risk.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
My tax dollars are not anyone's to take for abortion or for raising your children.

My point is that like slavery, abortion will be seen one day as barbaric.

You know as well as I do that there is virtually zero oversight on the abortion industry.
Producing guns to kill people will probably be seen as barbaric some day.

Shall we start now?

Old 05-01-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Pull your head out for a minute and seek the truth....even though you would be horrified by what happens at PP....which is greatly funded by my tax dollars.

Lefties, especially black lefties are the most gullible easily manipulated people on the planet.

A) We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members. Margaret Sanger’s December 19, 1939 letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble, 255 Adams Street, Milton,

B) Give dysgenic groups [people with "bad genes"] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization. April 1932 Birth Control Review, pg. 108
Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.
Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

C) On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon
Ummmm.....you do know it is 2013, don't you?

Old 05-01-2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Who is 'Jane Roe'?
'Anonymous no more, Norma McCorvey no longer supports abortion rights

From CNN Interactive Writer Douglas S. Wood (CNN) -- Norma McCorvey won't be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the historic Roe vs. Wade decision that legalized abortion.
McCorvey is "Jane Roe," the pseudonym she assumed to remain anonymous as the lead plaintiff in the case that legalized abortion in the United States.
"I'm very sad (about the anniversary)," she told CNN Interactive in a telephone interview. "But this year, I've got so much to do, I don't have time to sit down and be sad."
Once an abortion-rights supporter, the 50-year-old McCorvey has switched sides: She's now a vocal anti-abortion activist. She has started a ministry called Roe No More to fight against abortion rights with the aim of creating a mobile counseling center for pregnant women in Dallas."
http://facelife.org/content/roechang...indcontent.htm
So what?

There are thousands upon thousands upon thousands of women who never regretted having an abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies