Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2013, 12:24 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Yes, now that you bring it up, thanks for pointing out the fact these people are living a dilapidated trash filled trailer with tires thrown on the roof. They probably couldn't even afford to give their kids basic necessities, but they could afford arm their five year old with his own rifle.

Here it is, conservative right wing gunnut Republicans, in their native environment.
So, they are white trash.

Do you have any creative way to incorporate this into your psychotic anti-gun agenda?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2013, 12:29 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Yes, now that you bring it up, thanks for pointing out the fact these people are living a dilapidated trash filled trailer with tires thrown on the roof. They probably couldn't even afford to give their kids basic necessities, but they could afford to arm their five year old with his own rifle.

Here it is, conservative right wing gunnut Republicans, in their native environment.
Jaysus. I am not suprised. I grew up in a red state and spent many years in blue dog democrat state and this is exactly what I saw in terms of all the wrong people owning guns and sharing their 'knowledge'.

Just like - in my experience - it is all the wrong people who choose to own pitbulls. Not ones who know enough to handle the dog; but the exact opposite.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:31 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So that it is ok for children to have sex...
Point out where I specified or stated anything pertaining to what my opinion is about children having sex...but if you pursue this, do it on an appropriate thread. The example you gave was absurd and that is my kinder way of saying really dumb.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:36 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Point out where I specified or stated anything pertaining to what my opinion is about children having sex...but if you pursue this, do it on an appropriate thread. The example you gave was absurd and that is my kinder way of saying really dumb.
You don't have to, just as you took my post and turned it in a way that I did not mean either....You do realize that I was responding to one of your leftist buddies who also used "SEX" in their thread right...

Now, when you realize what I was responding too, don't you feel dumb...or are you used to it?

Old 05-02-2013, 12:37 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,029,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So, they are white trash.
You seem familiar with them. Are you their neighbor?

Old 05-02-2013, 12:39 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
You seem familiar with them. Are you their neighbor?
Posts like these are what happens when you know you have lost any attempt at an argument. Start calling names, bringing in things that mean nothing...

Quote:
Yes, now that you bring it up, thanks for pointing out the fact these people are living a dilapidated trash filled trailer with tires thrown on the roof. They probably couldn't even afford to give their kids basic necessities, but they could afford to arm their five year old with his own rifle. ?
Quote:
Here it is, conservative right wing gunnut Republicans, in their native environment. ?
keep it classy lefties...or just normal for people such as you...

Old 05-02-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
You don't have to, just as you took my post and turned it in a way that I did not mean either....You do realize that I was responding to one of your leftist buddies who also used "SEX" in their thread right...

Now, when you realize what I was responding too, don't you feel dumb...or are you used to it?
Quote:
So that it is ok for children to have sex...

You chose to ask me this question and then complain that I addressed it? No, as a matter of fact as smart as I have always been, the right wing partisan posters on CD have made me really appreciate my intellect...seriously!

Old 05-02-2013, 12:41 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
but since you asked, I do think some of the pictures from the company's webpage to be quite disturbing. particularly the gun baby pictures. ultimately, it was the parents who left an unlocked, loaded kiddie gun where the son could get it.

The only reason the gun manufacturer would be liable is if the death was cause by defective manufacture.

It seems that defective parents were the cause.

Last edited by carterstamp; 05-02-2013 at 12:52 PM..

Old 05-02-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Posts like these are what happens when you know you have lost any attempt at an argument. Start calling names, bringing in things that mean nothing...

keep it classy lefties...or just normal for people such as you...
Classy as in the classy redneck bumpkins that gave their five year old a loaded gun of his own? As another poster stated...the stupid ones will off themselves. Very unlikely that an intellectual Liberal couple would ever have this negligent tragedy occur within their home.

“She was actually cleaning, and she had went out on the porch. She said no more than three minutes had went by and she actually heard the rifle go off. She ran back in and found the little girl.”

The mother is so azzbackwards that she does not even realize how long 3 minutes is and what awful things can occur in that amount of time.

Old 05-02-2013, 12:47 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,974,080 times
39 pages and nothing new.
Just SSDD from both sides.
BORING!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies