Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 02:07 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,931,696 times

Advertisements

This was interesting. Doesn't cover the details of the case though.
TSA Lawsuit Reveals No Federal Jurisdiction, USA Under Foreign Rule: Jesse Ventura | Watercooler Topics

TSA Lawsuit Reveals NO Federal JURISDICTION USA Under Foreign Rule Jesse Ventura Judge Nap) (High) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 05:23 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So let me get this straight, you want me to believe that the DHS has the power to overthrow our government and our military with people who aren't even trained soldiers?
Overthrow the govt? Nah... Not what I said.

But tell me this.

How many government officials did it take to force the Japanese into internment camps???

Are you saying the ENTIRE DHS can't do it?

Yeah... Exactly.

And don't forget, the DHS is HUGE...

Old 05-04-2013, 06:43 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Which is why the DHS and the feds will be blindsided when real terrorists make their moves. The very people they should be relying on to be their eyes and ears are the ones they're watching as the enemy.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:52 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,608 times
Read through this whole thread and what I have determined is liberals are very gullible easily manipulated people. They do as they are told without using any critical thinking skills to see if they are being told the truth.

Liberals are great employees. Tell them you voted for Obama and they will do anything you ask of them.

Old 05-04-2013, 08:33 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Overthrow the govt? Nah... Not what I said.

But tell me this.

How many government officials did it take to force the Japanese into internment camps???

Are you saying the ENTIRE DHS can't do it?

Yeah... Exactly.

And don't forget, the DHS is HUGE...
Yep, you are scared of 240,000 American people, talk about paranoid. Do you think the DHS can take on the US Military? Do you think the US Military and the US government is just gonna let the DHS put Americans into prison camps?

It is so much more funny when logic is applied to this argument.

Old 05-04-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
Read through this whole thread and what I have determined is liberals are very gullible easily manipulated people. They do as they are told without using any critical thinking skills to see if they are being told the truth.

Liberals are great employees. Tell them you voted for Obama and they will do anything you ask of them.
Says the Conservative pawn doing what you are told and fearing the DHS, which employs only 240,000 Americans.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:39 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,608 times
Quote:
Says the Conservative pawn doing what you are told and fearing the DHS, which employs only 240,000 Americans.
Not sure the amount exactly but Hitler's SS started out small. But that could not happen here. We are different.

Get a history book or two and read them, you might be surprised at what you learn.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
Not sure the amount exactly but Hitler's SS started out small. But that could not happen here. We are different.

Get a history book or two and read them, you might be surprised at what you learn.
You do realize I am not the one afraid of the DHS as if they could somehow over power the US military.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:42 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,563 times
Quote:
Yep, you are scared of 240,000 American people, talk about paranoid. Do you think the DHS can take on the US Military? Do you think the US Military and the US government is just gonna let the DHS put Americans into prison camps?

It is so much more funny when logic is applied to this argument.
Who exactly put the Japanese into camps and what exactly did the military do to stop it?

Refresh my memory....

Old 05-04-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Who exactly put the Japanese into camps and what exactly did the military do to stop it?

Refresh my memory....
Ah, so you are afraid of the American people attacking their fellow Americans? Well don't worry, we Democrats have no interest in attacking our fellow Americans.

Now that you brought up this topic, should we put Muslims in camps because of the actions of a few people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies