Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 08:16 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Grave problem: Cemeteries want nothing to do with Boston Marathon bomber | Fox News

Does everybody deserve a decent burial, no matter who they are or what they've done? Personally I wouldn't want this POS buried on American soil. His grave would be an insult to this country and a mecca for anti-US sympathizers. If his parents take the carcass home to Chechnya, it may likely be enshrined there. Better to dump it in the ocean.

My vote would be to feed it to hogs and send whatever comes out 2 days later to the family, in a bacon-infused urn, of course! Maybe the widow can hand carry it to her in-laws and stay there.

I'd propose the same for his little brother.
There is no need for an elaborate burial or cremation ceremony/process. Nor is there a need for any 'abuse' of the body. Just bury or cremate it. Anything done would be purely symbolic and would achieve nothing. If we put him in an unmarked grave or dump him in the ocean, then that would be fine with me. I have no sympathy for Tamerlan Tsarnaev but it is uncessary for anyone to act like a bunch of savages when disposing of the body.

[dispose of the body as simply as possible]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 10:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
I think the details of what is done to Tamerlan's body is up to his family. Yes, he deserves a decent burial, if that's what his family wants to do.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:42 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Grave problem: Cemeteries want nothing to do with Boston Marathon bomber | Fox News

Does everybody deserve a decent burial, no matter who they are or what they've done? Personally I wouldn't want this POS buried on American soil. His grave would be an insult to this country and a mecca for anti-US sympathizers. If his parents take the carcass home to Chechnya, it may likely be enshrined there. Better to dump it in the ocean.

My vote would be to feed it to hogs and send whatever comes out 2 days later to the family, in a bacon-infused urn, of course! Maybe the widow can hand carry it to her in-laws and stay there.

I'd propose the same for his little brother.
Tell ya what, I'll take the damn body. I've got 20 acres and a backhoe and a guy down the road raises pigs. Do the math. Or better yet, screw the tractor and just feed this piece of crap to the pigs. Seems fitting. Then send copies to Al Jazera (sp) to show and explain that this will be the treatment of every Islamic nutjob that carries out terrorist attacks. Instead of their silly superstition giving them 72 virgins to molest, they get an express train to meet Iblis.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:45 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
There is no need for an elaborate burial or cremation ceremony/process. Nor is there a need for any 'abuse' of the body. Just bury or cremate it. Anything done would be purely symbolic and would achieve nothing. If we put him in an unmarked grave or dump him in the ocean, then that would be fine with me. I have no sympathy for Tamerlan Tsarnaev but it is uncessary for anyone to act like a bunch of savages when disposing of the body.

[dispose of the body as simply as possible]
There is no need for any of that for anyone. If anyone in my family spends more than a bare minimum on burying me and indulges in all that crap, I'm going to come back blow ghost farts on their faces every night.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:49 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,428 times
The body should be turned over to his family and they should do as they wish with it.

Simple

Old 05-03-2013, 10:56 PM

717 posts, read 647,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
I would say yes. Funerals and burials are for the living not the dead. At least some of those left behind weren't involved and have lost someone they loved. I would imagine the loss is even greater due to the circumstances. I cannot imagine one of my kids doing something horrific and dying as a result. There is the loss of the person and the loss of who you thought they were but weren't.
Indeed. Not everyone in his family was involved or even aware of his intended actions. Why should they have to pay the price for them?

Old 05-03-2013, 10:57 PM

717 posts, read 647,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Tell ya what, I'll take the damn body. I've got 20 acres and a backhoe and a guy down the road raises pigs. Do the math. Or better yet, screw the tractor and just feed this piece of crap to the pigs. Seems fitting. Then send copies to Al Jazera (sp) to show and explain that this will be the treatment of every Islamic nutjob that carries out terrorist attacks. Instead of their silly superstition giving them 72 virgins to molest, they get an express train to meet Iblis.
Aha, I'm sure this will help the reputation that the US has among Muslims.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:02 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimac View Post
Aha, I'm sure this will help the reputation that the US has among Muslims.
As long as the ones that like to blow up innocent people get the message, I'm happy. And actual innocent, peace loving Muslims that detest terrorism should be equally happy that some sick POS isn't ending up in their version of paradise with Allah. I'd expect them to see this as a fitting fate for some sick bas*ard that would pervert a religion as an excuse to murder innocent people. As to the other kind, who cares?

Old 05-03-2013, 11:49 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Tamerlan was once dust and to dust be shall return.

He has paid the penalty for his crime - though I am opposed to the death penalty.

Let him lie in peace.

Sheesh.

Let's worry about giving Dzhokhar a fair trial.
Well said, Harrier. I agree.

Old 05-04-2013, 12:05 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Tamerlan was once dust and to dust be shall return.

He has paid the penalty for his crime - though I am opposed to the death penalty.

Let him lie in peace.

Sheesh.

Let's worry about giving Dzhokhar a fair trial.
Wow, you're more sympathetic to him than you are to the cops who hunted his ass down and before he could kill more people.

...back on topic, they should just cremate the ****er and be done with it. No one wants the body, so just incinerate it. Sticking it in a grave will make people do stupid things with the site.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies