Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 09:17 AM

1,963 posts, read 1,819,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Ummm, these are still young girls...... I don't remember this part in health class, my things are changing.

You know what I'd tell my daughter if a girl tried to kiss her without her permission, punch her! Make it hard enough no one else will try it either.

Kind of strange girls are being warned about other girls and not boys. Makes one wonder just what the gays are doing if we are teaching our kids the skill to ward off gay advancements.
First of all, that was a joke.

Second, you advocating violence over affection is a pretty good foundation for your daughter's morals. Why cant she just refuse a kiss the same way she would a boy? What is it about gay people that makes you want to punch them? Did someone touch you when you were a child?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 09:23 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,907,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
I tend to agree.

What is the "gay agenda?"

Equal rights; nothing more.
No breaking up the meaning of marriage between man and women.........educate yourself. Civil union isn't good enough.....

The subject of gay marriage stirs powerful reactions on both sides of the argument. There are those who argue that legalizing it would diminish traditional marriage. And those advocating for gay marriage have long stated that the issue will not harm traditional marriage. Ms. Gessen’s comments on the subject seem to contradict the pro-gay-marriage party lines.

Gessen shared her views on the subject and very specifically stated;
  • “Gay marriage is a lie.”
  • “Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there.”
  • “It’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist.” (This statement is met with very loud applause.)
As mentioned above, Gessen also talked about redefining the traditional family. This may have something to do with the fact that she has “three children with five parents”

Lesbian Activist

Old 05-04-2013, 09:26 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,907,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post

Second, you advocating violence over affection is a pretty good foundation for your daughter's morals. Why cant she just refuse a kiss the same way she would a boy? What is it about gay people that makes you want to punch them? Did someone touch you when you were a child?
The lesson is to ward off unwanted advancements..........it didn't say they were being asked first to be kissed.

I'd tell my daughter to punch anyone who tried to do something to her she didn't want. As for boys I'd suggest she go for the groin area.

Guess you have never had anyone force anything upon you count yourself lucky!

Old 05-04-2013, 09:28 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,126,554 times
Quote:

unwanted preverted advance is justifiably met with a good ole fashion dose of whats called natural law. Welcome to the real world and reality. How do you like it..?

Last edited by stargazzer; 05-04-2013 at 09:42 AM..

Old 05-04-2013, 09:32 AM

585 posts, read 963,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Sensationalism at its finest, ladies and gentlemen!
What he said.

I have a strong feeling that something is being blown out of proportion.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:32 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,900,268 times
Quote:

What basis do you have for one raw emotion, anger...being oppressed where as another, affection, shouldn't??

And here you go again, drawing conclusions lol....you got a way about you don't you?

Old 05-04-2013, 09:34 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,371,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
I tend to agree.

What is the "gay agenda?"

Equal rights; nothing more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
No breaking up the meaning of marriage between man and women.........educate yourself. Civil union isn't good enough.....
Do you mean the TITLE "civil union" isn't good enough for them, or the provisions of law regarding civil unions which are, in fact, NOT EQUAL to the provisions regarding marriage?

I'm not interested in your personal preferences on what marriage should "mean". Why should that be the basis of any law or anything consequential to other people? Answer me that. But educate yourself first, because changing what marriage is is not a gay agenda, it's EVOLUTIONARY:

History of Marriage in Western Civilization
Marriage, a History | Psychology Today
San Diego LGBT History :: History of Marriage Timeline

Old 05-04-2013, 09:38 AM

15,499 posts, read 10,440,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Coming to a school near you? Liberals pushing the gay agenda by disguising it as bullying prevention.
Girls Told to Ask for Lesbian Kiss at School - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
That's so gay.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
What basis do you have for one raw emotion, anger...being oppressed where as another, affection, shouldn't??

And here you go again, drawing conclusions lol....you got a way about you don't you?
Are you serious?

Equating two polar opposites because theyre both emotions?

I guess red and blue are the same because theyre both colors.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
get real... any really sharp looking guy like myself knows or is told when a homosexual is around and sneaking looks at your butt like the slobs that they are. Even dogs will kick ass with an unwanted advance in this perverted tone...know why ? Because its not only a suggestion to the situation, its an insult to a species and all that is known, and without a good healthy reaction of reproof, the incident which in fact involves two is left outstanding without the appropriate measure in consequence of the suggestion....so ya, unwanted preverted advance is justifiably met with a good ole fashion dose of whats called natural law. Welcome to the real world and reality. How do you like it..?

further, the irate parents deserve full support from society, this is ridiculous.

Laughable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies