Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 09:57 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I'd say men take this in a much different way than women do? Think about it
I'm thinking about it.
I don't see why it's different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 09:57 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
I remember the liberals and the radio playing this song
I killed a girl and liked it by Katy Perry.. of course the liberals loved that and it was number 1 for 6 weeks and needless to say made a star out of Katy Perry.

I remember NBC Today show and Matt Lauer had her on to sing it.. the gay agenda is pushing every way they can to get the kids pro gay..it is sickening!! Flat out SICKENING!

Old 05-04-2013, 09:58 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
What's been debunked? The school system admits it had college kids lead role plays of girls asking other girls to kiss.
At least one mom has told the media that her daughter was very uncomfortable being told to do that.

The school district held a special forum for parents after the event because parents were so upset about it. All of that happened before it was picked up by the blogs and national media.
Yes, it seems that nobody wants to discuss even what all seem to agree happened. I do not think there is anything wrong with stopping and questioning whether it's a good idea for college kids to be teaching teens about sex ed.

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
What's been debunked? The school system admits it had college kids lead role plays of girls asking other girls to kiss.
At least one mom has told the media that her daughter was very uncomfortable being told to do that.

The school district held a special forum for parents after the event because parents were so upset about it. All of that happened before it was picked up by the blogs and national media.
Some on here are saying it's a joke.........that it didn't happen. So now we have things happening and people claiming it didn't. Oh the confusion and wicked webs people are weaving.

5,064 posts, read 5,728,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
I've had women grab my ass before.
Should I have slapped them?
Would the world today be in any way improved if I had?
Only you know what happened in your situation.

But if a guy sticks his hands up a girl's skirt without her permission, it's perfectly appropriate to slap him to stop the behavior. That's basic self defense.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:59 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
I'm sure as long as one of them doesn't try to pray or make a gun out of a poptart they could do any sexual position they want as long as it's with a member of the same sex and the idiot principle would be fine with it.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:04 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
I'm thinking about it.
You may not be of the norm......some men find it inviting. I'm not saying it's any better, but most women when grabbing a guys butt are not looking to rape them, on the other hand when men do it there's sexual advances going on and usually alcohol involved.

Most men I'd say are gentlemen and most women know when and where they'd like someone to make advancements, we don't need it taught in schools.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:05 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Quote:
I'm thinking about it.
Heres a hint, there is a difference between the male and the female

Old 05-04-2013, 10:07 AM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,123 times
Apparently freedom of choice doesn't apply to straight people and their kids either. Seems the gay community is as bent on infringing on that as much as homophobes are to the contrary. We must now all conform and encourage all to convert* because being straight has become uncool, possibly even taboo. And what does something as lame as kissing at school have to do with learning to prepare for vocation anyway?

*But that would seem to dispute that homosexuality is genetic, as is the claim.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:09 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,311,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You may not be of the norm......some men find it inviting. I'm not saying it's any better, but most women when grabbing a guys butt are not looking to rape them, on the other hand when men do it there's sexual advances going on and usually alcohol involved.
Citation requested

Quote:
Most men I'd say are gentlemen and most women know when and where they'd like someone to make advancements, we don't need it taught in schools.
I'm a man. I also know when and where I'd 'like someone to make advancements'. If a woman grabs my ass at at time when I would not like her to make an advancement, should I slap her or punch her in the nose or engage in any other type of violent response? I wasn't taught in school, or otherwise, how to react in this situation, so now I'm crowdsourcing the reasonable minds of City-Data's PaoC's forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies