Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2013, 01:00 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,821,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Hold the presses.

If a boy asks to kiss a girl at school, its sexual harrassment, right?
good point and that seems to be the way it is.

ie: girl kisses boy = bad

girl kisses girl = good.

Ridiculous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2013, 01:33 AM

16,345 posts, read 17,948,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well..in order for your idea to be convincing we will need to see proof and evidence that a person can be born into developing a need to block another's waste passage, in place of and in the pretense of having sex, with the same gender.

Good luck with that. Even a couple of weeks with Neanderthals would straighten that confusion out, that's how far behind what your inferring is.

Proof including evidence is all that will be accepted.
Are heterosexuals born with a need to have sex with women? You're suggesting that people ignore basic physical attraction and never act on it, which is a silly and ridiculous expectation for anyone, gay or straight. And it's certainly not like straight people don't engage in anal sex. They do. Often. Your double standard on this issue has everything to do with ignorance and fear.

Old 05-05-2013, 01:34 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,542,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Coming to a school near you? Liberals pushing the gay agenda by disguising it as bullying prevention.
Girls Told to Ask for Lesbian Kiss at School - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
This was all based on a so called anti bullying bill.

David Weprin lost the election because of that bill (plus the marriage vote)

Old 05-05-2013, 02:50 AM

16,202 posts, read 8,328,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
As long as the girls weren't -forced- to kiss, I don't see an issue with this. It's completely age appropriate.
One wonders whether you are really being serious or not with a comment like this.

When is it ever appropriate to teach a "school lesson" by some convoluted means as having children do something that is the antithesis of what their parents would want them to do?
Children are not wards of the state to be indoctrinated in whatever PC the government happens to be pushing at a particular time.

Old 05-05-2013, 03:30 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,120,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Are heterosexuals born with a need to have sex with women? You're suggesting that people ignore basic physical attraction and never act on it, which is a silly and ridiculous expectation for anyone, gay or straight. And it's certainly not like straight people don't engage in anal sex. They do. Often. Your double standard on this issue has everything to do with ignorance and fear.
You goofed, To explain...

1) I said proof required in being born, with a developing need.

2) Yes , everyone can only be born with normal developing needs.

3) Attraction by its nature is a suggestive, correct..? It is both relative to what is natural and experience.

The balance of your entry is snipped due to being obsessed with social BS and conditioned idea's of acceptance. Acceptance is relative in a given natural way, and don't forget, expectation and experience has influence, as we are discussing an issue that has everything to do with what ? ... Plus it is a suggestive natured issue. Anyway thank you and as usual I have nothing cruel to say about anyone and have nothing good to say about the out of control gay movement. This issue at the school is ridiculous and to be honest I'm surprised the gay advocates are not taking these ao's over the cliff in a hand basket...rest assured no one would mind. The youth deserve better then this BS.

Last edited by stargazzer; 05-05-2013 at 04:08 AM..

Old 05-05-2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
As long as the girls weren't -forced- to kiss, I don't see an issue with this. It's completely age appropriate.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Nope. Didn't happen. Once again, it's just lies and spin by hysterical anti-gay crusaders.
-Contrary to a few media reports, female students were not forced to engage in any "lesbian kissing".

-Contrary to a few media reports, male students were not told to carry condoms.

-Contrary to a few media reports, sexual activity among young adolescents was not condoned or promoted in any way.
http://www.redhookcentralschools.org...nt%20Facts.pdf
they were forced to ask one another for a kiss.
that is evil and those instructora should be put in jail for child abuse.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:12 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,886,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
Are you serious?

Equating two polar opposites because theyre both emotions?

I guess red and blue are the same because theyre both colors.
Yes, they are both colors.... is there any reason why I should draw with red and shouldn't blue?

And, I never equated them. You aren't answering my question. By what devices, outside of the preference of law, is the oppression of anger necessary? And why should affection not be oppressed?

Old 05-05-2013, 11:17 AM

24,261 posts, read 14,113,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
They were told to ask for a kiss so the other person could practice saying no to unwanted advances.

Person 1 "Hey baby, give me a kiss"

Person 2 " No way!" OR "get out of my face" OR "back off!" OR "I would rather not"

They were practicing what to do in certain situations.

Old 05-05-2013, 11:20 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,045,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
It involves homo stuff. Wouldn't execution be a better judgement?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies