Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 11:35 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Anyone still on about the "gay agenda", let me to direct your paranoia:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post29453233

If it's understood that the requests aren't genuine, it could be anything. Could even be an exercise in which students can practice saying "no"
Obviously it was understood differently by the girls involved
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/school-fo...-lesbian-kiss/
“She told me, ‘Mom, we all get teased and picked on enough – now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’”

[LEFT]the gays activists are bullying and tormenting this poor girl to advance their sick agenda.

the teacher should be put in jail for life for child abuse.

[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2013, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Just trying to speak your language.

"Hitler, Nazi, Nazi Hitler, Holocaust, Jewish, Buchenwald, SS, Anne Frank, Hitler." How am I doing?
your sounding more like the thing you mentioned 3 times.

Quote:
.... or it was teaching kids how to avoid unwanted advances.
then why claim they were forced to by the DFAS act. nothing in that bill is even remotely connected to unwanted advances.
In fact the only unwanted advance was made on the poor girl (who was abused), by being forced to ask another girl to kiss.

Quote:
I can think of tons of things religious folks subject their children to that is far worse forms of abuse.

Metzitzah b'peh, for example, is far more shocking. Yet I'm sure you would argue it has a legitimate purpose.

Unfortunately.... Jewish newborn infected with herpes after metzitzah b
This girl will get bullied on solely because of these gay terrorists
“She told me, ‘Mom, we all get teased and picked on enough – now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’” Coon said.

Quote:
First off, if your appearance is anything like I picture in my head, you will NOT be receiving any advances from anyone - gay or straight, so don't worry.

Next, it's funny that you are quick to resort to name calling.
There is nothing wrong with calling a dog a dog.

Quote:
I bet you run straight to the ADL if someone calls you a name or says something that offends your CHOSEN religious affliction though, right?

Because you're always the victim.
why would I go to the ADL they are a group that sold out the Jewish community years ago. If Abe Foxman truly cared about the Jewish community he would condemn many gay pride parades for allowing the antisemitic anti-Bris Milah groups to march. Abe Foxman wouldn't know an anti semite if he was being attacked by one. (though he'll condemn people who are not antisemitic)

Quote:
You can't get put in jail for sexual harassment. Otherwise half od America's straight men would be serving time in jails, after charges being brought against them by women tired of being chased and hounded.
In a civilized society a man who propositions another man, would be punished. This is sexual harassment and they should be punished. (jail for life sound fair)

Old 05-07-2013, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Yes.

I'm a secret nazi.

You've caught me.
learn what the word technique means.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:42 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
your sounding more like the thing you mentioned 3 times.
Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Learn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew
then why claim they were forced to by the DFAS act. nothing in that bill is even remotely connected to unwanted advances.
In fact the only unwanted advance was made on the poor girl (who was abused), by being forced to ask another girl to kiss.

Sexual harassment and how to deal with relationships and diverse people are very much part of the goal of the Act.

Quote:
This girl will get bullied on solely because of these gay terrorists
“She told me, ‘Mom, we all get teased and picked on enough – now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’” Coon said.

The girl says that she already gets picked on, and your crack logic jumps to, "she will get bullied SOLELY because..."

Critical thinking skills buddy boy, critical thinking schools. Were you homeschooled, per chance?

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with calling a dog a dog.

Yeah, unless someone's calling YOU something that you don't like. Then it's Hitler, Hitler, Hitler! Anti-semite!

Quote:
In a civilized society a man who propositions another man, would be punished. This is sexual harassment and they should be punished. (jail for life sound fair)
That's the exact opposite of a civilized society.

What say you to the proposition that grown men rabbis who put their mouths to boy's genitals would be castrated.... and the parents thrown in jail just like any parent who sells their child to prostitution.

But, oddly THAT practice does not raise your ire, does it? (Since you chose to ignore it).

Why not, NY Jew? It's disgusting and inappropriate touching. Some would argue it's getting a kid drunk on wine, followed by genital mutilation, followed by molestation! Talk about the kid having a bad day!

Lucky for you we live in a "civilized society," huh?

Old 05-07-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
learn it

Quote:
Sexual harassment and how to deal with relationships and diverse people are very much part of the goal of the Act.
find me 1 thing in the bill about teaching kids about Sexual harassment.

PS I find it fascinating you are in favor of sexual harassing a girl to teach about Sexual harassment.

Quote:
The girl says that she already gets picked on, and your crack logic jumps to, "she will get bullied SOLELY because..."

Critical thinking skills buddy boy, critical thinking schools. Were you homeschooled, per chance?
now she will be called a lesbian.
before she wasn't
This girl will get bullied on (by being called a lesbian) solely because of these gay terrorists.
Critical thinking skills buddy boy, critical thinking schools. Were you public schooled, per chance?
you already had the social engineering

Quote:
Yeah, unless someone's calling YOU something that you don't like. Then it's Hitler, Hitler, Hitler! Anti-semite!
depends how you do it and why.

Quote:
That's the exact opposite of a civilized society.
you're idea of a civilized society murders jews.

Quote:
What say you to the proposition that grown men rabbis who put their mouths to boy's genitals would be castrated.... and the parents thrown in jail just like any parent who sells their child to prostitution.

But, oddly THAT practice does not raise your ire, does it? (Since you chose to ignore it).
1. I am not for it.
2. I will fight to prevent anti semites from banning it because they are realy trying to attack Judaism and Jews
3. there is nothing even remotely sexual about it.

Quote:
Why not, NY Jew? It's disgusting and inappropriate touching. Some would argue it's getting a kid drunk on wine, followed by genital mutilation, followed by molestation! Talk about the kid having a bad day!
now read your post carefully and compare it to Der Sturmer

Quote:
Lucky for you we live in a "civilized society," huh?
Germany was consider the most civilized country before the war, I'm sure you want to follow their path.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:26 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
learn what the word technique means.
Learn what the word phrase "paranoid delusion" means.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:44 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,581 times
Quote:
No.

It doesn't.

Pansexuality is simply being attracted to the person, regardless of what sex they present themselves as or what's in their pants.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Ok so then....

Bisexual...

GAY

Old 05-07-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Ok so then....

Bisexual...

GAY
You really should stop speaking about things you obviously have no clue about.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:48 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,581 times
Quote:
You really should stop speaking about things you obviously have no clue about.
There are two sexes....

Old 05-07-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
There are two sexes....
And?

That doesn't mean there are two sexualities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies