Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 03:31 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,777,483 times

Advertisements

Your problem is all you bring to the subj is

"I'd put $ on"

Stop eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I don't know what your relationship is like, but I'd put $ on it that you're hypersensitive in your relationship, complain constantly about your wife not being "submissive enough," and your wife has had just about had it with the constant whininess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 03:36 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,203,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
I think political, feminst butch
Quote:
My friend bob ar ar ar ar uh uh uh uh blah blah blah everything I say is facts because my friend bob ar ar ar uh uh uh blah blah blah

He said its bitterness and jealousy because thats what it always is with AW when they begin to understand no one has tol put up with their femist bulldyke crap anymore
Quote:
Nice personal attack since you dont have anything valid to add to the discussion. No wonder American men beat on their hog wives
Quote:
Ok so you've been embarrased because you realize you are ignorant and wrong concerning the subject. I know you would like to ruin the discussion and have this thread moderated or closed because thats what a child does when things dont go their way. But really there are adults here that would like to use this thread as a tool to inform others about the subj at hand.

Typical AW ruin it for everyone because she cant have her way
Quote:
Get outta my face, I dont answer to you
Quote:
What makes you the the final arbiter on what wants, needs and expectations in a relationship are. Im glad you find it hilarious but dont project your insensitive unsympathetic feminist doctrine onto me and my family
Quote:
You dont know me. I find boisterous outbursts to be obnoxious in general. Unlike you I dont have to stamp everything with an ugly sterotype
Well....I think you've done a great job of letting everyone here who can read see what type of person you are and your attitudes about women.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:37 PM

Fight fire with a flame thrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
No "ugly stereotypes" going on here. Nope, none at all.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:38 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,166,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Well....I think you've done a great job of letting everyone here who can read see what type of person you are and your attitudes about women.
Right??

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Nope.

Women wanted all the rights in the workplace and stuff that men have. Now that women got them they complain about it.

Same thing with the pill. Before the pill men were willling to get to know women. We actually liked them. We knew we wouldn't get any action for awhile and we were okay with that. As soon as the pill was released Susie had to sleep with Joe first night because if she didn't she knew Sally would. Then women complain about being labeled sluts.

Then of course you have the N.O.W. crowd. They think men are lurking around every corner with their pants down just ready to rape them. Like anyone wants to touch their nasty disease-ridden arses.

American women are fine. It's the liberal, NOW, femi-tarantulas we could do without.
Oooh, but I'm not complaining about working outside the home! Love it!!! I think, in fact, that working outside the home is BLISS compared to being a maid, nanny, and submissive servant to a man. At work outside the home, I'm active, get to know others, have lunches and happy hours with them, make friends, learn new things, get complimented and rewarded for my excellent work, have a title for which I am respected, and can support myself, so I am not helplessly dependent upon the whims of a man. Who gets that at home? Not one woman that I know. I NEVER want to be helplessly dependent on someone else, if I can help it.

Contrary to your beliefs, prior to the pill, men did have penises and did want sex, and tried to get sex anywhere they could, whether the women were "virgins," or wild and crazy women, or what have you. Men also tried to get women pregnant, prior to the pill. Prior to the pill, men also got women pregnant and took off, leaving the woman to deal with the gift. The difference was that women had to go to back alleys to get abortions rather than avoid pregnancy. Would I want to live prior to the pill? HELL NO!!!! I'd have to be totally senseless to want to be helpless that way.

As for disease-ridden, I'm very healthy. I take excellent care of myself, probably far better care of my bod than you do. I'm proactive about health.

As for having sex, why shouldn't women have sex? Why shouldn't women have sex with anyone they desire to have sex with? Didn't you have sex ever in your life?

Im just having fun watching you run around this thread compling my pearls of wisdom for everyone to check out in one place. Thank You

Quote:

Old 05-08-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Nope.

Women wanted all the rights in the workplace and stuff that men have. Now that women got them they complain about it.

Same thing with the pill. Before the pill men were willling to get to know women. We actually liked them. We knew we wouldn't get any action for awhile and we were okay with that. As soon as the pill was released Susie had to sleep with Joe first night because if she didn't she knew Sally would. Then women complain about being labeled sluts.

Then of course you have the N.O.W. crowd. They think men are lurking around every corner with their pants down just ready to rape them. Like anyone wants to touch their nasty disease-ridden arses.

American women are fine. It's the liberal, NOW, femi-tarantulas we could do without.
Sorry, but the only men I ever hear complaining about feminists (meaning educated, independent women) are men who don't have much going for them, and they're bitter about a situation that they've had with a woman at some point. My husband has told me repeatedly that he would be bored to death with a woman who didn't ever challenge him, and who couldn't take care of herself. Being shrill has nothing to do with being a feminist. I can't stand that behavior in men either.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:40 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
I first waited for the ugly AW to troll in here and start the mud slinging which they always do, never fails with this subj. Being a person whos life has centered around the subject matter I love weilding my vast experience, research, education and knowledge of the subject to tear apart the ugly racist, sexist, discrimminatory ignorant ideas that liberals and feminist bring to these discussions

To much fun really
ROFLMAO! Okay, stop it. My side is hurting from laughing. Your vast experience you say?

Old 05-08-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Im just having fun watching you run around this thread compling my pearls of wisdom for everyone to check out in one place. Thank You
"Pearls of wisdom" is a highly creative way to describe them.

Old 05-08-2013, 03:45 PM

All fringe extreme feminazis are suddenly educated and independent. With a degree in Psychology i studied the liberal feminist ideology at the feet of one the most accomplished Feminists in the midwest. I dont want to hear your half baked notions about what a feminist is or isnt. You dont seem to have a clue about that either.

Hearing is passive, try listening for a change maybe you could learn something

Quote:
Sorry, but the only men I ever hear complaining about feminists (meaning educated, independent women) are men who don't have much going for them, and they're bitter about a situation that they've had with a woman at some point. My husband has told me repeatedly that he would be bored to death with a woman who didn't ever challenge him, and who couldn't take care of herself. Being shrill has nothing to do with being a feminist. I can't stand that behavior in men either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies