Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2013, 07:43 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Such as?
You havent seen the new Stepford Wives movie? Oh, I gues its not that new, bout six years I guess. In the end, the wives take over, and the men are the subservient class. Its wayyyy different than the original story. The ending has two men doing the grocery shopping, they stop to BS and this robot voice comes on PA, telling them to stop dawdling and get back to work. One of the wives breaks free of the mind control thing, and reprograms the widget, setting them all free, and they take over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2013, 08:02 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
You havent seen the new Stepford Wives movie? Oh, I gues its not that new, bout six years I guess. In the end, the wives take over, and the men are the subservient class. Its wayyyy different than the original story. The ending has two men doing the grocery shopping, they stop to BS and this robot voice comes on PA, telling them to stop dawdling and get back to work. One of the wives breaks free of the mind control thing, and reprograms the widget, setting them all free, and they take over.
Ummmm

Old 05-09-2013, 08:25 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
All I want to say is, who the hell wants an entitled American woman, who has a propensity to cheat on you, then divorce you, demanding alimony and child support.

In fact, my friend was here today. He got divorced from his wife about two years ago, has to pay almost $1,000 a month in child support. His daughter would come stay with him for a month, and he would still have to pay child support to the mother. And he has had his daughter for the last two months, and he said he made an arrangement where he doesn't have to pay child support any more to the mother when he is taking care of his daughter. And all I'm thinking is, why doesn't she pay you child support when you have her? She has a good job.

He doesn't care, he just says there is a bias in society against men.

As someone mentioned before, no man wants to marry a ****, or even a previous ****. They don't want a woman they don't trust, or that seems flighty. They want a woman that they believe will stay with them forever, and treat them like a man.

I mean, I don't have any kids, nor do I think I'll ever have any kids. But, if I was to have a child with a woman, I intend for it to be for life. I'm not going to have another man raising my kids. Period.

If I was to have kids, unless I found some actual traditional woman in this country. I would be looking at Eastern Europe, East Asia, and Latin-America.

Let me just repeat. Entitled, hateful, slutty American women. No one wants you.
Someone sounds like they've been burned.

Old 05-09-2013, 10:08 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Ummmm
Well you asked. what are you confused about? No biggy. It's just a movie.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:23 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Someone sounds like they've been burned.
But he's right.....

When prostitution becomes legal...the shallow American hussys leverage goes right out the window along with it.

Child support becomes the sole hustle for them.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:31 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,907,352 times
This thread has been great. A bunch of lonely male losers who couldn't get a woman whining about being alone. Don't ever change, CDF.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:38 AM

Yea...we not enough male losers who cater to women on hand and foot and get drained in the process....

We need more chivalry in here.

Lol

Old 05-10-2013, 12:39 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
Hollywood NEVER portrays Asian men as heroes.
Sometimes an Asian heroin shows up and gets banged by a white man at the end.
But Asian men are always losers in Hollywood products.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:41 AM

Really? I never knew Bruce Lee or Jet Li or Jackie Chan were German

learn something new everyday

Old 05-10-2013, 12:42 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Hollywood NEVER portrays Asian men as heroes.
Sometimes an Asian heroin shows up and gets banged by a white man at the end.
But Asian men are always losers in Hollywood products.
The reason behind this is that the majority of the writers and producers in Hollywood who have their projects greenlighted are White men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies