U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-12-2013, 03:37 PM
 
Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD
3,673 posts, read 2,769,263 times
Reputation: 5437

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
NO, NOT enough already. More and more.

YOU people tout how wonderful your lousy system is, singing its praises constantly, and when someody reveals that it isn't so rosy, you DEMAND they shut up.

That is called CENSORSHIP. Well I have news for you, EH. We will NOT shut up for we, unlike you, are AMERICANS. And remember above all, keep your stick on the Ice.

LOL Same as every time someone has the audacity to imply that some other nation does something better than your precious U$A-all the angry cons come out from under their rocks. The truth is, america's system is flawed and broken, and several other nations have a better way of doing things. No need to lash out and get angry because america sucks, the sooner people accept that fact, maybe life there could improve.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-12-2013, 04:13 PM
 
Location: Montreal, Quebec
15,084 posts, read 13,351,353 times
Reputation: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
NO, NOT enough already. More and more.

YOU people tout how wonderful your lousy system is, singing its praises constantly, and when someody reveals that it isn't so rosy, you DEMAND they shut up.

That is called CENSORSHIP. Well I have news for you, EH. We will NOT shut up for we, unlike you, are AMERICANS. And remember above all, keep your stick on the Ice.
ROTFLMAO! Cute. Sure, keep spreading the lies and misinformation that were spoon-fed to you by the likes of FOX and Limbaugh. You're clueless when it comes to our system.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2013, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Montreal, Quebec
15,084 posts, read 13,351,353 times
Reputation: 9767
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
LOL Same as every time someone has the audacity to imply that some other nation does something better than your precious U$A-all the angry cons come out from under their rocks. The truth is, america's system is flawed and broken, and several other nations have a better way of doing things. No need to lash out and get angry because america sucks, the sooner people accept that fact, maybe life there could improve.
Shhhh...don't say anything that would imply someone does it better. Their heads will explode, and who's going to clean up the mess?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-12-2013, 04:16 PM
 
41,992 posts, read 21,607,521 times
Reputation: 25113
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Their heads will explode, and who's going to clean up the mess?
The market will sort it out, no doubt. Just don't make it a public undertaking, or everybody will explode their heads to take advantage.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top