Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 09:52 PM

1,329 posts, read 1,103,237 times

Advertisements

"If there has been contact or crash recovery, there's a very small group of people who know about it, and I imagine the information is very compartmentalized so that an even smaller group knows the entire picture"

Yes.
And that knowledge is now trickling out, and turning into a flood of knowing.

By paying attention to the Disclosure process that is going on, you get access to some of that KNOWING before the wider population catches on. It looks like an irresistable flood to me. But I cannot tell you when the Dam will break - (to extend the analogy.)

Old 05-11-2013, 10:00 PM

Hellyer seems to be one of the main guys breaking the (D@mned) dam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIWoWzkH1Rs

Paul Hellyer Former Defence Minister of Canada - UFO's, free energy and the global financial crisis

Old 05-12-2013, 04:56 PM

The organizer of the CHD talks about what was achieved by the hearings.

Stephen Basset remarks on Citizen Hearing for Disclosure - YouTube

The press got better as the week went on, and is still building.

"We broke the Press Barrier."
"The devil has a high approval rating than Congress."
Bassett to Congress : "Save yourselves... do your job."
Truth-telling "Journalists are vital to the functioning of our society."
"The press is failing... and our society is failing in (almost) every way."
He described some problems that occurred behind the scenes.
Cost escalated from $300K to $600K."

Last edited by Geologic; 05-12-2013 at 05:07 PM..

Old 05-12-2013, 05:14 PM

The CHD COMMUNIQUE

Hearing witnesses representing ten nations drafted a statement for submission to the United Nations General Assembly titled "The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Washington Communiqué," (available at: CHD Foundation).
The goal of this initiative is a UN sponsored World Conference to examine evidence for the possible current and past engagement of humanity by non-human intelligence.

The Communiqué states: ". . . given that credible witnesses have brought forth overwhelming scientific evidence documenting the current presence of unidentified and unexplained aerial craft that many believe to reflect an extraterrestrial intelligence," and, ". . . given the enormous global implications if these craft are, indeed, of extraterrestrial origin, such an issue is a matter for the General Assembly of the United Nations."

The Communiqué requests the Citizen Hearing Foundation to ". . . use its offices to organize interested parties and raise the funds necessary to pursue a global campaign to convince one or more nations to propose a resolution within the General Assembly calling for United Nations sponsorship of a world conference addressing the possible evidence for an extraterrestrial presence engaging this planet."

The Washington Communiqué was signed by four of the Citizen Hearing Committee members (Congresswomen Kilpatrick and Hooley, Senator Gravel and Congressman Cook).
Two of the Committee members (Congresswoman Woolsey and Congressman Bartlett) were unable to sign due to post-employment restrictions on recently retired Congressional Members and officers.

===
/see: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Committee Seeks UN World Conference on Evidence for Possible Extraterrestrial Presence

Old 05-12-2013, 05:23 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,552,498 times

UFO Over Argentina And Chile-Ovnis En Argenitna y Chile 09/05/2013 Eclipse Australia - YouTube

Old 05-12-2013, 08:01 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,433,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geologic View Post
The CHD COMMUNIQUE

Hearing witnesses representing ten nations drafted a statement for submission to the United Nations General Assembly titled "The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Washington Communiqué," (available at: CHD Foundation).
The goal of this initiative is a UN sponsored World Conference to examine evidence for the possible current and past engagement of humanity by non-human intelligence.

You make it sound like there was anything official or noteworthy about a bunch of sci-fi geeks paying some senators to listen to their conspiracies

Here is my bet. Calendar set for 1 year

no disclosure

2 year

no disclosure

3 year

and so on. . .

hard to disclose what doesn't exist

Old 05-13-2013, 12:35 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,284 times
If you scoff at conspiracy theories, like chris, do not watch this video.

My question, that I sought an answer to, was "would the Rothschild-Zionists or Illuminati, allow UFO disclosure?" They control most everything, including our information and meda.
This is what I found. The answer is nay, not before it's time.

The True History of the Anunnaki; Explains Why they came to Earth and What they were after - YouTube

Corey Booth, who posted this video, adds this comment

also, check out Desteni Productions for indepth info on Annunaki and Anu. they are not channels, but a portal to the dimensions. Annunaki tricked humans/Atlantians/you and I a long time ago (much longer than 5000 BC) and we are stuck in the Mind System -- memory erased, and downloaded with it in the womb and infancy. The only way to break free from it and find oneself is stopping thoughts (we get 60,000+ per day from out of nowhere) and through Breath, Self-honesty, and Sef-fprgiveness, we r 1

Last edited by claudhopper; 05-13-2013 at 12:48 AM..

Old 05-13-2013, 03:06 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,430,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If you scoff at conspiracy theories, like chris, do not watch 1
Thank you Commander X.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:17 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geologic View Post
"If there has been contact or crash recovery, there's a very small group of people who know about it, and I imagine the information is very compartmentalized so that an even smaller group knows the entire picture"

Yes.
And that knowledge is now trickling out, and turning into a flood of knowing.

By paying attention to the Disclosure process that is going on, you get access to some of that KNOWING before the wider population catches on. It looks like an irresistable flood to me. But I cannot tell you when the Dam will break - (to extend the analogy.)
Hey cool! I know where that dam is. I hope it doesn't break, as I spend quite a bit of time in a house, only about half a mile downstream. Many a UFO theory has been discussed in that house, over a cup of hot cocoa and a bong.
Attached Thumbnails
The UFO Truth Embargo... "is about Power and Greed"-dscf0477.jpg  

Old 05-13-2013, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
You make it sound like there was anything official or noteworthy about a bunch of sci-fi geeks paying some senators to listen to their conspiracies
. . .
hard to disclose what doesn't exist
You obviously haven't bothered to listen to the high quality testimony that was provided by the witnesses.

When I first hear about the payments to 5x Congressmen, and 1xSenator, I too thought it was a boondogle. But after seeing that it was a serious effort to make Disclosure (and they did!) using Serious witnesses, I changed my mind. And so did the Senator and Congress people as the week went on.

You seem to be one of those who think or say:
"Hey, don't confuse me with the facts. I have already made my mind up already."

The problem is that there are too many people who have been so brain-washed by the MSM, that they habitually think that way. I think it will not be too many months before the Close-minded are the ones who are being ridiculed for being "Disclosure Deniers", who have no openness to the Truth that is all around them... In fact, that day has arrived, as far as I am concerned, and I struggled to be gentle with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies