Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 10:21 AM

1,329 posts, read 1,103,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
My question, that I sought an answer to, was "would the Rothschild-Zionists or Illuminati, allow UFO disclosure?" They control most everything, including our information and meda.
No doubt, ET Disclosure would rock their comfortable world.
No wonder they are against it. They do so much love being in control of the "sheeple" around them.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:01 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,679 times
Quote:
If you scoff at conspiracy theories, like chris, do not watch this video.

My question, that I sought an answer to, was "would the Rothschild-Zionists or Illuminati, allow UFO disclosure?" They control most everything, including our information and meda.
Yeah, its the Jews. Always the Jews. They control everything, thats why they fake holocausts and cover up aliens.

You guys are a treasure trove of insanity

Old 05-13-2013, 11:40 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Its not signficant compared to military spending, which is being downsized. We would be growing the military and our anti-space technology. You want it secret? ha. You think Boeing, Raytheon, etc would allow this to be kept secret when these companies would be HUGE winners? You think anything that makes men rich could be kept secret! HA

companies control govt. secrets that make companies rich do not exist.

Yes, absolutely. Look at Kelly Johnson and his huge list of accomplishments , the SR-71 being one of them. I recall what the number was for the Oxcart project but I remember reading about the development of the plane and it was a complete "black" project, one of many that the Gov't and Lockeed were a part of.
I'm sure 90% of DARPA's secret programs are black and kept secret. And would shock many at how much is being spent.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:47 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
Yeah, its the Jews. Always the Jews. They control everything, thats why they fake holocausts and cover up aliens.

Of course it's the Jews! Don't you know the UFOs are from Jewpiter?

Old 05-13-2013, 11:52 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:

I said nothing about the Jews, most Jews are not Zionists, but most in control are. There are many Rothschild-Zionists that are not Jewish. If you want to understand the mindset, you'll have to make an effort to learn about it somewhere else. You are diverting the topic.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:58 AM

There is a bar against all information which is proof against all argument and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation - Edmund Spencer.

As for those of us investigating this phenomena, I am listening to Chuck Missler. He is an excellent speaker.
I'm only into it about 15 min. but wanted to share this, because he addresses the coverup with facts.

Chuck Missler - Return Of The Nephilim - YouTube

Old 05-13-2013, 12:29 PM

1,868 posts, read 3,068,288 times
Sorry for the long post but I watched the anonymous discloser video in the OP and I do have a few concerns (bear with me - it's interesting stuff):

-It seems like he rose through the ranks a little too quickly to become involved with the programs he said he was involved with though he didn't state what his qualifications were (he might have had some to allow this - I won't judge).

-all of the key stories he goes on to describe have already been well published things that he could have easily borrowed and pieced together as his own story. Roswell (that's a given), the alien autopsy video was all over the place for a while, and the S4 facility in Area 51 could have easily been lifted from Bob Lazar's testimony.

- the alien craft he describes seems rather dated (this is a big one). I've noticed that as time goes on, the craft people describe as seeing seem to change with the design aesthetics of the time. Back in the 70s people were seeing things that resembled garbage can lids and saucers that resembled the crafts seen in cheesy alien sci fi movies back then. Nowadays, people are seeing flat, triangular-shaped crafts or abstract glowing orbs - designs more in line with the modern era. The fact that the designs change so rapidly and in line with human asthetics lead me to believe that the crafts people are seeing are created by human beings - either physically as an experimental test craft (or a practical FX hoax) or in a computer as a digital FX hoax video.

-------

There are a few scientific principles that also conflict with the notion that aliens could travel vast distances without any consequences.

Q) Couldn't they just fold space and create a wormhole (aka - a rosenbridge)?
A) according to astrophysicist Steven Hawking, wormholes do exist all around us on a sub-molecular level but it would be very difficult to make one large enough for a human, let alone an alien craft to pass through. The radiation that the wormhole would give off would crate a loop (similar to a sonic feedback loop we hear in live audio systems) that would destroy the gate within fractions of a second. This is nature's way of preventing time-loops and paradoxes.

Q) couldn't they just travel at or near the speed of light and tough it out?
A) theoretically, yes. We don't know what kind of tech ET has so they might very well have the ability to do this but there are a few things to keep in mind.
When you travel at such immense speeds, time dilation begins to occur. The closer to the speed of light you get, the slower time moves. If ET were to travel at 99.99999% the speed of light, time would be moving so slow on the craft relative to their origin and destination that everyone that ET ever knew back home would be long dead and buried (uness ET's species life expectancy is infinity) and the destination would also be impossible to predict as far as development goes. They would arrive not knowing what they were getting themselves into.

Food for thought: a craft is traveling 99.999% the SoL. Someone on the craft gets up and runs forward up the craft. Wouldn't they be breaking the light barrier just adding their forward speed with the speed of the craft? In short, no. Time slows down just enough to prevent the ultimate speed limit from ever being broken so they would be unable to move quickly enough. Because time is relative, if they traveled near the speed of light for 100 years, the beings inside would have only experienced roughly a week because time is slowed so much. They would get on the craft, fly for what seems like a week, land and and get out of the craft and they would be stepping into another time! (FYI - it always bugs me when I watch sci fi movies and they travel at warp speed across the galaxy and arrive home with their family and comrades there to greet them. That's NOT how reality would be.)

So 1,200 light years from Zeta Reticuli at near the SoL (I'll subtract some speed seeing as how it's near the SoL, not at) would only seem like roughly a 4 month journey to the beings inside the craft. Perfectly doable if they were willing to say goodbye to everyone they ever knew and not know if they would even have a home to go back to. Plus they would have to put a lot of faith in the craft lasting 1,200 years which obviously they aren't invincible if one crashed in Roswell.

Last edited by Adric; 05-13-2013 at 01:13 PM..

Old 05-13-2013, 01:00 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,434,679 times
Quote:
I said nothing about the Jews, most Jews are not Zionists, but most in control are. There are many Rothschild-Zionists that are not Jewish. If you want to understand the mindset, you'll have to make an effort to learn about it somewhere else. You are diverting the topic.
I fully understand the mindset required to support the insanity here. It is one of building a belief structure than looking to confirm that belief structure with your friends through cherry picked events and other random things. It goes on these boards all the time. Jews (Rothschild or otherwise), 9/11 conspiracy, Sandy Hook, Alien, etc

It is all the same "religion" just different sects. I understand the mindset better than you do apparently.

My prediction is simple

Just as in the Relgion of Christianity who awaits Christ return, your wait of disclosure will be without answer and be passed down for your grandkids, their kids, and thier kids. . .until either Aliens come for real, or we die off, or we find aliens somewhere else ourselves

Old 05-13-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
I fully understand the mindset required to support the insanity here. It is one of building a belief structure than looking to confirm that belief structure with your friends through cherry picked events and other random things. It goes on these boards all the time. Jews (Rothschild or otherwise), 9/11 conspiracy, Sandy Hook, Alien, etc

It is all the same "religion" just different sects. I understand the mindset better than you do apparently.

My prediction is simple

Just as in the Relgion of Christianity who awaits Christ return, your wait of disclosure will be without answer and be passed down for your grandkids, their kids, and thier kids. . .until either Aliens come for real, or we die off, or we find aliens somewhere else ourselves
whatever
you are contributing nothing to this thread.
I hear them calling you over to the alternative medicine sight, to help them debunk that ct. run along now

Old 05-13-2013, 02:58 PM

1,329 posts, read 1,103,998 times
Quote:
I would not say that at all. Jews have contributed too many positive things to our society for me to turn against them.

Having said that: Do you happen to know the difference between a Jew and a Zionist?
OR between a Jew and a Khazarian? I think it is important to know that.

Why don't you go off and study that, and observe how American Jews voted against the choice of the Israeli Zionists in the last US election, and that may have kept the country out of WW3. From your postings it is clear you have much to learn before you can make a positive contribution on this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies