Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:52 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,879,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post

an inteligent alien life form that could possibly be billions of years more advanced with technowlogy than we are would be as good as a god to us primitive species.
That's kinda why I despise hard core athiests, who constantly declare "there is no god". I mean, come on, we aren't even stopping to cosider what "God" is...

You stop to consider the advancements we've made in just the last 150years, and how someone standing around at the Gettysburg address may think some guy pulling up in a Toyota Corolla, would certainly think he was of godly origin.

Then consider, there are propably civilizations out there hundreds of millions of years advanced from us. At that point, you can throw out all known laws of physics on Earth, ANYTHING is possible.

In summary, we are some arrogant know-it-alls on this Earth, and we fail to realize, we don't know ****.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:37 PM

1,329 posts, read 1,102,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
You're kidding, right?

What would you do if you knew all of our world's problems, oppression, and inequities were a product of our inability to comprehend our place in the universe?

Do you realize how disclosure of intelligent life, all around us in this universe, would change the way we think, the way we think of each other, our entire species, and Earth?

That, my overly-opinionated friend, is how we need to wake the **** up, and band together to evolve this closed-minded species of ours.

That is the ONLY thing that could change EVERYTHING, on this Earth.
I agree, that Global Disclosure, with everyone waking up to the reality of an ET presence on Earth will bring big changes in how we look at ourselves and our place in the Universe - and the will bring changes in our economy and the power structure.

Richard Dolan, who did the interview with Anonymous (above) has written a book on the subject of a post Disclosure world with a co-author, Bryce Zabel, who is a film-maker:

AFTER DISCLOSURE : A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact: Richard Dolan, Bryce Zabel, Jim Marrs: 9781601632227: Amazon.com: Books

From two Reviews:
1/
A.D. by Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel is a fascinating and fun read about the most interesting subject of all time. Government Disclosure of contact with alien beings would create a shockwave impacting all areas of our world. In this book they layout possible scenarios of how this information would play out and its impact on society. This book includes historical information on the subject of UFOs and the level of secrecy the United States government has placed on the matter. This is very helpful to those that have never studied the subject. Anyone who takes the time to seriously study the subject, quickly learns that the government has been lying to the public for over 65 years. FOIA documents prove this. Dolan and Zabel have written a masterpiece. Their speculation is deep and well thought. Wanting the government to come clean is one thing. How that information would change everything is where they take you. It's one hell of a ride!

2/
AD- After Disclosure - When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact by Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel discusses what is known about UFO's, as well as the conditions precedent for the capabilities of extraterrestrial visitors to earth. For instance, the extraterrestrials would be required to possess craft that could hover silently, negotiate the upper atmosphere, disarm sophisticated electronics and negate the impact of known gravitational forces effortlessly.

The author determined that religious institutions or their belief systems could survive an extraterrestrial appearance on earth. There appear to be structures on Mars that were placed there by intelligent life somewhere. Bacteria are believed to be on meteorites yet there is no detectable nitrogen or phosphorus cited...

== ==

Dolan has also done many lecturers on this topic, and here's a Video of one of those lectures:

Richard Dolan - A.D. After Disclosure - Part 1 - YouTube

There is also a part-2

Old 05-09-2013, 08:16 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geologic View Post
You can pick up some more background for this remarkable story here:

There are many hours of interviews that Linda Moulton Howe did with the subject 17 (?) years ago. I would want to see that before I would comment on how true it all was.

Watch it yourself, and form your own conclusions about whether nor not he is telling the truth. I have no reason to doubt any of it from what I know and have seen.

This testimony does fit in remarkably well with Ike's Farewell address, which it puts into a different light:

Especially the following bit from the interview:

"Met with: Eisenhower, Nixon, Hoover : Ike shocked
Ike surprised about the black programs"

Therefore, I think Ike's address was not just about the Military Industrial complex, but even more related to the black programs, being run by the MIC, outside the control of the elected government. When they shoot JFK, they were committing a coup d'etat.
So, you have no way of knowing if 77yo Mr. Anonymous was telling the truth? Yes or no?

Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,432,562 times
Quote:
Ignore the Flying UFO videos on YouTube - they are easy to fake.

Focus on the testimony, and the credibility of the witnesses. Their eyes saw more than the YT video cameras have caught
The credibility of witnesses (first hand) is one of the weakest evidence pieces we have. . . never been to a criminology 101 class before?

Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So, you have no way of knowing if 77yo Mr. Anonymous was telling the truth? Yes or no?
An almost meaningless question to me :
What does "knowing that Anony. is Telling the Truth" Mean?

Any person's testimony must be assessed based upon the credibility of the person giving the testomony - as in a case heard in a court of Law. People have been convicted of murder by juries, with much less evidence than we have on the question of whether there is an ET presence on Earth

The question should be: How credible a source is Anony.?

We will know far more when Linda Moulton Howe's extensive interview material is released, and he has been identified by name, so we can check his bonafides.

In the meantime, one has to APPLY LOGIC, and assess:

+ Does he sound genuine?
(To me: absolutely genuine - but this is not proof, only an opinion)

+ What does he have to gain or lose by giving this testimony?
(He would appear to be putting himself and his family at risk by making these revelations, and this is a huge point in his favor)

+ What other collaborating evidence is there?
(Plenty of other similar testimony, but with different details-another very important supporting testimony)

Other points I take in favor of believing his story:
+ His story fits what we know about Ike's atttudes towards the MIC
+ His description of "the alien" fits other images we have / example: VIDEO
+ The small creature brought into the film by Stephen Greer, shows that there have been non-human looking creatures on our planet (and this seems to be one of the very few that the US military did not grab)
+ I have watched dozens and dozens of interviews by witnesses (of varying degrees of credibility) who have similar tales to tell
+ Credible experts have collected and reported on others that they have interviewed who have seen similar things at Area 51 (such as Bob Lazar)

In the end, since virtually ALL of the physical evidence has been swept up by the US govt, we are left with witness testimony. I am not the only one who found the CHD witnesses HIGHLY PERSUASIVE.

My opinion is :
The Media and the Cabal are happy that the majority, are still alseep, walking around in a dream while they think about movies, cars, adverts, the Kardashians, and all those mundane things that just don't matter in bringing people towards an enhanced understanding of the planet we live on. So long as most sheeple stay hypnotized by the MSM brainwashing, the cabal can keep their power. But it is late in the game now, and the anti-UFO/ET brainwashing may be losing its power. I believe that People WILL get it, and understand that Disclosure of an ET presence has been made, and the evidence is growing more and more persuasive, whether the US government admits it or not. The ultimate impact will be that the old power structure will be shaken, and may in time collapse.

A change in the way we are lead, and the technologies we use can only be good for our poor stressed Planet.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
The credibility of witnesses (first hand) is one of the weakest evidence pieces we have. . . never been to a criminology 101 class before?
Why do you think the government hovers up all the best evidence?

Some, like that small creature in the Sirius film escapes their efforts. Or other materials that others see briefly before it is carted away.

/see the Story from Jesse Martel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0tGYguP3IA

You have to get your mind around the scale of the Govt cover-up and all the myriad ways that they have used to keep secrets. And then, you have to apply logic to what we have, as I have described above.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
I agree, that Global Disclosure, with everyone waking up to the reality of an ET presence on Earth will bring big changes in how we look at ourselves and our place in the Universe - and the will bring changes in our economy and the power structure.

Regardless of your belief (just as people believe in God with equal fervor). You can't convince us that there is are aliens on the planet and/or the government knows about them.

Just won't happen. Unbelievable accusations require huge amounts of evidence. Not old man talking, or other "sources".

So until the Alien goes on Jon Stewart, or the body and DNA shows up on CNN. . .or we get a tour of the spacecraft from Geraldo Rivera. ..

with that said though. I think the "announcement" (disclosure or timely or hidden for years) of aliens on earth would be met with. . .it depends

If we get a signal that says "hey, we are aliens. Coming for a visit. Be there in about 50,000 years based on current travel speed. Until then.. .want to exchange" - cool, but we go to work the next day (but start building weapons).

If we get a touch down with obvious signs of peaceful intent. . we would still go to work the next day, but have a lot to talk about. Meet them with skepticism. Anytime two races met in our history, it didn't go well (and start building more weapons).

If they show up blowing **** up. . .thats when all hell would break loose.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Regardless of your belief (just as people believe in God with equal fervor). You can't convince us that there is are aliens on the planet and/or the government knows about them.

Just won't happen. Unbelievable accusations require huge amounts of evidence. Not old man talking, or other "sources". .
"CONVINCE US" ???

Just WHO do you think you can speak for ????

There were six former Congress/Senate people on the Panel - Do you think you are more clever than they are??

After 5 days of Hearings, most of them were convinced. I am sure their weight is going to be more than Yours, or Mine.

I have presented an (intelligent?) summary of what I saw over those days - You haven't bothered (yet) to look at gthe evidence. If you had real integrity, then you would admit that, and be a bit quieter, and perhaps more humble until you had examined the evidence more thoroughly.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:

You have to get your mind around the scale of the Govt cover-up and all the myriad ways that they have used to keep secrets. And then, you have to apply logic to what we have, as I have described above.
This Govt? The same govt. who claimed (but never found weapons of mass destruction). The same Govt. who boondogled Vietnam? The same govt. responsible for watergate?

The idea these idiots could cover aliens up is right up there with them blowing up WTC

Its laughable

and no amount of old people talking will convince me otherwise.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:00 AM

Quote:
This Govt? The same govt. who claimed (but never found weapons of mass destruction). The same Govt. who boondogled Vietnam? The same govt. responsible for watergate?

The idea these idiots could cover aliens up is right up there with them blowing up WTC

Its laughable
Your logic escapes me here.
I cannot see any consistency in your argument at all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies