Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 08:04 AM

1,329 posts, read 1,103,572 times

Advertisements

The UFO Truth Embargo... "is about Power and Greed, not National Security".

(This is why I want to talk Discuss THIS in the political section - it is the POLITICAL challenge of getting our leaders to face the Truth, and reveal it, that is blocking this issue from moving forward.)

The UFO/ET Issue: "It's about Power and Greed" how former Canadian Defense Minister summed up what he learned after a 5-day conference on UFO's at the Press Club in Washington last week.

Unless you watched most of the CHD conference last week (as I did), you are probably not ready sit through 5-days of testimony. But you might invest a few minutes in looking at the main highlights. So here they come...
- My very brief summary of the Citizen Hearings on Disclosure:

1/ The most compelling single evidence presented
ET Disclosure in Washington - Anonymous Confesses from his deathbed:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CSeWkJvdbQ[/media]
'Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013 - YouTube : (17 mins)

2/ The most persuasive speech:
Paul Hellyer (at 17 minutes into this, 3 Hours total)
Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 3rd, 2013 Part 4
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE4FJThn8wY[/media]
Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 3rd, 2013 Part 4 - YouTube : (jump to 17 mins in)

Summary of Hellyer's comments:
=======
+ 4 different ET species visiting Earth for thousands of years
+ Linda Moulton Howe named three species, of 5 or more, maybe 20+
+ They come from ... Zeta Reticuli , Pleiadians, Orion, etc,
+ Living ET's on earth, at least two working with US govt.
+ Tall Whites... per Chas. Hall, were living on US airforce property
+ Tax-payers are ready to accept reality (of ET's)
+ We need to arrest global warming, using new technologies
+ CABAL: Military Industrial Complex, CFR, Bilderbergs, Cartels
+ Shadow Governments, Ruling Elite, Rockerfellers, Bush etc.

Take a look / please WATCH at least part 1, then maybe we can discuss it... And particularly, what needs to be done.

Oh, finally here's a good capsule summary comment from YouTube:

Y.T. Comment, re:the CHD
===========
Highest compliments to Bassett and Paradigm Group for organizing this; and to the Panel and the witnesses for participating in such a positive way.
Now much work remains to be done, and not only by the participants, but by the audience - AND THAT MEANS PEOPLE WATCHING THIS, from their homes or wherever. This material, and the issue of Disclosure underlying it is important. And we must work together to get the word out !

===
Thomas Clearwater, a "visionary" Canadian funded most of the CHD.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:06 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
God help me. There are kids starving all over the world, Syria is using chemical weapons on their own people, there is a worldwide recession and you're concentrating on UFOs.

Time to come out of mom's basement.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:10 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,803,058 times
Mod, please move this thread to the Conspiracy Theories Forum. There's not one?!? Please see OP as to why C-D needs one.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:14 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,124,530 times
Pretty cool topic.

It would only make sense that we're not alone in such a massive galaxy.

It definitely fits the mode of controversial. And its a lot better then hearing grown adults calling each other names all day.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:21 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geologic View Post
+ Shadow Governments, Ruling Elite, Rockerfellers, Bush etc..
Finally!! A credible explanation as to why Bush still has so much control over our nation, and therefore is still responsible for everything that goes wrong, even though he has not been president for five years.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
God help me. There are kids starving all over the world, Syria is using chemical weapons on their own people, there is a worldwide recession and you're concentrating on UFOs.

Time to come out of mom's basement.
Wake up, PLEASE.

The world changed last week. Do you still not know that?

This issue is going to the UN very soon, and then I expect we will see the General Assembly of the UN call for a Full investigation

Old 05-08-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Finally!! A credible explanation as to why Bush still has so much control over our nation, and therefore is still responsible for everything that goes wrong, even though he has not been president for five years.
To me, you sound like a person who knows very little about how our country is actually run.

Your (so-called) humor reveals you haven't spent sufficient time looking at this issue.
Every member of the Six-person Panel - 5 ex-Congress people, and 1 ex-Senator came away convinced that this issue was real.

The MSM barely covered it. When they did, they mostly used ridicule. Does that surprise you?

If you believe most of what you read in the Media. then there is no point in talking to you...

Old 05-08-2013, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Mod, please move this thread to the Conspiracy Theories Forum. There's not one?!? Please see OP as to why C-D needs one.
Yes... Push it away.
Nothing happening here... Move on.
Stick with the Spin that fills the media. That's SAFE, Right?

The US is doing just fine today. You are not being fooled by anyone.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:30 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,433,724 times
I read this quote one time, and now can't find it

Basically it goes like this. how do we know Governments are not aware of UFOs and aliens?

Because of govt. incentives. Govt only goals are to grow and gain power. Bad Guys are important to let us build bombs, ships. Think of us and how we are always under the Yolk of some threat (USSR, Terrorists, etc).

Alien Races would be a blank check to our government. They could scare the bejesus out of us with their existence and we would give them a blank check to protect us.

It is in our govt. interest to reveal, not hide, aliens

and I don't believe in people doing things against their interest

Old 05-08-2013, 08:35 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,433,724 times
oh and BTW, this stuff posted in video is silly. Seriously? Roswell landings? It reads like viral video to a new movie - badly written viral video
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies