Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Aha so that is why you think you speak for all gay folks. I wonder if they all know you do that all the time?? I doubt it.
Again, where did you ever get the idea I was "speaking for all gay people?" Unless you can cite where I said ALL of them blah blah blah, can it.

My brother (that one) doesn't even care about sports, nor has he ever felt ashamed... thankfully for him, he has a family & friends who are supportive and never judged him. He's not even my real brother, and our support is part of the reason we "adopted" each other when he was young.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 08:38 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,203,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
And? I have a shower in my bedroom, (yes, right in the bedroom), does that make me gay? Does that mean I'm having sex? Why did you automatically assume bedroom activities = sex? Dont you get dressed there?

Wow, thats some assumption you made there bucko.

Why did you guys equate bedroom activities = sex, and then went on for pages about how he could be a virgin? Do you always equate bedroom activities to sex?
Did he discuss showering, sleeping, getting dressed, watching tv, reading a book, doing taxes, playing with his dog, folding laundry, vacuuming, mopping floors, or sex? Nope. None of the above.

So, he did not discuss ANY bedroom activity.

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
All that shows is your desperate attempt to backpeddle, and pretend you weren't saying what you were... anyway, I'm done discussing this now! Stupid conversation, to say the least.
no no no, its only stupid now that I pointed out that it was YOU two assuming it was sex, the exact same thing you accused me of doing..

5,261 posts, read 4,155,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
One more reason there needs to be a "gay" forum here.

Sickening!
And that forum will be dutifully read by Dale Cooper, on that we can be certain.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Did he discuss showering, sleeping, getting dressed, watching tv, reading a book, doing taxes, playing with his dog, folding laundry, vacuuming, mopping floors, or sex? Nope. None of the above.

So, he did not discuss ANY bedroom activity.
how do you know what he discusses and does? You are intimate with him? Oooh no, I used intimate, you might now accuse me of talking about sex again..

Old 05-08-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Liberals: What happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom, and no ones business.

Unless you're gay.. Then you should tell everyone..
He said he is gay. He did not discuss ANY bedroom activity.

Which is why I asked you what bedroom activity he was discussing.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:41 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
I understand that there is a lot of grandstanding in connection with this issue, but we conservatives have to be careful not to take the bait and wind up on the wrong side of history.

Barry Goldwater who was the father of the modern conservative movement, was for allowing gays in the military long before it was cool.
Barry Goldwater on the Military Ban

People who are afraid of sharing a locker room with gays need to get over their boogie-man stage.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Actually I believe gays are well represented in TV and movies as compared to real life. Most major sitcoms have a gay character, and many movies do. If TV portrayed an equal number of gays and straights, that would be unrealistic because in real life straights far outnumber gays. There are plenty of gay-focused movies as well as a gay TV station (Logo).
Why is everyone putting words in my mouth here? I agree they're well-represented now, and never said otherwise... I was just saying if you think straights don't "discuss their bedroom behavior," you (they) obviously don't watch much late-night television.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
no no no, its only stupid now that I pointed out that it was YOU two assuming it was sex, the exact same thing you accused me of doing..
Okay, so answer the question jj & I have asked numerous times... what "bedroom behavior" should he be keeping private? Those were your exact words, right?? I'll await your answer, because for the life of me, I cannot think of any other "bedroom behavior" that somebody would say needs to remain private. Were you commenting on his undressing, touching himself, sleeping in a funny position, sharing a bed with his pet dog? Or what???

And if you were discussing those things, and nothing sexual in nature, how does it relate to the thread - and your comparison to straight people "keeping their behavior private?" Nice try, but your backpeddling is as clear as day.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Liberals: What happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom, and no ones business.

Unless you're gay.. Then you should tell everyone..
Quote:
how do you know what he discusses and does? You are intimate with him? Oooh no, I used intimate, you might now accuse me of talking about sex again..
I simply asked what bedroom activity he talked about. You still haven't answered that one.

I can say I'm a lesbian. That is not discussing any bedroom activity. It is normally the heteros that are talking about gay bedroom activities on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies