Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 09:43 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
My apologies!

Perhaps you could explain why a responsible and intelligent woman would ever find herself with an unplanned pregnancy and resolve the problem by aborting the child her actions created and made dependent on her body.

You obviously see women as dim-witted and reckless.

By defending abortion on demand, your actions speak louder than your denials.

There are many responsible and intelligent women who have unplanned pregnancies. Birth control is not 100 percent effective.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2013, 11:10 PM

5,147 posts, read 7,476,786 times
Ridiculous troll bait.

Old 05-09-2013, 11:53 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
No less then my own senator from the Golden State of California, Dianne Feinstein(D) rejected the most qualified female member of the CIA personnel for the head Clandestine Operations post.

Liberals hate women.

Woman who ran secret prison bypassed as top spy
Heres how republicans (actually) hate women.

Republicans want to take away a woman's "right" to have an abortion.
Republicans are against women being able to serve in all military positions.
Republicans are against welfare (welfare feeds poor single mothers children.)

And republicans are against "The Violence Against Women Act."
Senate approves Violence Against Women Act despite GOP opposition - The Maddow Blog

Old 05-10-2013, 12:06 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,288,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
And looky looky. They hired someone who was equally qualified. They had a number of highly qualified candidates. I'm glad they failed to hire someone involved running waterboarding programs during the Bush administration. That's a dark part of the CIA's history.

"Instead of picking the female officer, Brennan turned instead to the head of the CIA's Latin American Division, a former station chief in Pakistan who former officials said once ran the covert action that helped remove Serbian President Slobodan Milosevic from power. That program is regarded inside the CIA as a blueprint for running a successful peaceful covert action."

The idiot removed the wrong leader when helping to remove Milosevic ! Why didn't we remove the leaders of the murderous cult that started the entire war, that is the islam cult members? Tell me again what was "peaceful " about the murder of tens of thousands of Christians by the Islamic cult members ?

Old 05-10-2013, 12:21 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Heres how republicans (actually) hate women.

Republicans want to take away a woman's "right" to have an abortion.
Republicans are against women being able to serve in all military positions.
Republicans are against welfare (welfare feeds poor single mothers children.)

And republicans are against "The Violence Against Women Act."
Senate approves Violence Against Women Act despite GOP opposition - The Maddow Blog
Wrong - pro-life people(which include some Democrats) want to protect innocent human life from being destroyed before it even has a chance to live in this world.

Just because their selfish parents don't care about them does not mean that other people don't care also.

I as a Republican want the best qualified people to be in combat units. Women can serve just fine in many capacities, but they do not belong in infantry units. Republicans have supported, and been the driving force in the face of Democrat opposition, for women to be in responsible military positions.

You have drank the left wing kool-aid that fed you minsinformation.

Remember - Democrats always lie.

Women can be in the military, but we need to recognize the differences in the genders.

Liberals think that there is no difference - proof enough that they are delusional.

No - Republicans are for welfare - as long as it is not abused.

Do you get all your information from liberal biased MSNBC?

You need to explain yourself if you really want me to believe that whopper.

It is no coincidence that 3/7 of Liberal = "LIE'.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Wrong - pro-life people(which include some Democrats) want to protect innocent human life from being destroyed before it even has a chance to live in this world.

Just because their selfish parents don't care about them does not mean that other people don't care also.

I as a Republican want the best qualified people to be in combat units. Women can serve just fine in many capacities, but they do not belong in infantry units. Republicans have supported, and been the driving force in the face of Democrat opposition, for women to be in responsible military positions.

Women can be in the military, but we need to recognize the differences in the genders.

Liberals think that there is no difference - proof enough that they are delusional.

The abortion issue only concerns (womens) bodies, why do republican (men) like youself, always take control of this issue?

And after your abortion sermon, you start talking about how "women don't belong in infantry units."
I'm a democrat and I say, "woman can have any job they (want) to have."

Last edited by chad3; 05-10-2013 at 02:04 AM..

Old 05-10-2013, 01:55 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
My apologies!

Perhaps you could explain why a responsible and intelligent woman would ever find herself with an unplanned pregnancy and resolve the problem by aborting the child her actions created and made dependent on her body.

You obviously see women as dim-witted and reckless.

By defending abortion on demand, your actions speak louder than your denials.
birth control does fail at times. a woman could find herself pregnant already have the amount of children she can take care of and afford. just because you find yourself pregnant doesn't mean you have to take the pregnancy to term.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:19 AM

Quote:

Then you said "democrats always lie."
(Lets see who tells the most lies.)

Examples of republican lies,

1. "Tax cuts for the rich increase government revenues."
(100% of respected economists say they do not.)

2. "Global warming is not happening." - This global warming lie is a favor for corporations like ExxonMobile.
(98%+ of the best climate scientists say it is happening.)

I can (litterally) list over 1,000 lies said by republicans.
To say that liberals lie is just plain stupid.

Old 05-10-2013, 05:00 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
No less then my own senator from the Golden State of California, Dianne Feinstein(D) rejected the most qualified female member of the CIA personnel for the head Clandestine Operations post.

Liberals hate women.

Woman who ran secret prison bypassed as top spy
War on women? Why do Repubs have to "borrow" Dem's slogans. Do the RWers lack imagination?

Old 05-10-2013, 07:14 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,056,348 times
There is no war on women. If anything, Democrats are on a war on men. Look at their legislations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies