Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 07:27 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Why don't you go petition Minister Allen Rock or something..... Obama is a fake, liar and cheat.
Who cares where he was born. Where ever it was doesn't just make him American.

We have the same problem with Mexicans getting Anchor babies. Maybe we will send them to Canada, where your system will welcome them all on welfare.
Really? You are really going to make the claim that President Obama is NOT an American, even though he was born in Hawaii?

It appears that you're not even disputing the fact that he was born in Hawaii; you are just such a bitter, hateful little man that you're going to claim he's not an American just because YOU say so.

President Obama is just as much an American as you or I. Get over it.
Quote:
When you get sick of it, then you can move to Cuba.
Well, President Obama still has almost four years before he moves out of the White House.

If you can't handle that, maybe YOU should move (see? two can play that game).

Old 05-13-2013, 07:28 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
compliments of the Alabama Democrat Party.

Not that we are surprised, but now there are multiple copies of Barack Hussein Obama’s “real” birth certificate that are surfacing and they are clearly indicating fraud. In a rare move, the Alabama Democrat Party has submitted an amicus brief in the McInnish Goode v Chapman Appeal case. The reason being is most likely because the Alabama Supreme Court has Chief Justice Roy Moore presiding over it. The Alabama Democrat Party just submitted a completely different birth certificate than the one that was posted at the White House website in 2011.

Larry Klayman, the plaintiff’s counsel submitted the forgery of Barack Hussein Obama’s birth certificate that was posted to whitehouse.gov on 4-27-2001 (seen below). Fogbow/Jack Ryan obot group produced another bogus one. Still a third birth certificate has been submitted by Alabama Democrats to the Supreme Court.

In case you are still thinking this doesn’t matter, might I suggest you consider how this would impact things, versus impeachment for Benghazi or Fast and Furious? Understand that this would potentially nullify every law he has signed, every executive order he has given, and every Supreme Court appointment he has made. While many are saying that Benghazi is bigger than Watergate, and it most definitely is, the Obama eligibility issue is bigger than all Obama’s scandals, in my opinion, because of the tentacles around things that it affects.

Read more: Multiple Obama Birth Certificates Surface In Alabama Eligibility Case

I don't know if right wingers are born mentally ill, or if they get that way because their parents f'k them up, or if they have this mental illness clock, and when they hit adulthood - bam! - they become totally screwed up. No matter how it is they get there, it's a fact, they are f'd up.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I don't know if right wingers are born mentally ill, or if they get that way because their parents f'k them up, or if they have this mental illness clock, and when they hit adulthood - bam! - they become totally screwed up. No matter how it is they get there, it's a fact, they are f'd up.
lol

Ya' think?

Old 05-13-2013, 08:06 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Really? You are really going to make the claim that President Obama is NOT an American, even though he was born in Hawaii?

It appears that you're not even disputing the fact that he was born in Hawaii; you are just such a bitter, hateful little man that you're going to claim he's not an American just because YOU say so.

President Obama is just as much an American as you or I. Get over it.
Well, President Obama still has almost four years before he moves out of the White House.

If you can't handle that, maybe YOU should move (see? two can play that game).
Honey I can wait if he can..... i was here long before he was born and then I was here a long time before he came here. I suspect he will leave the USA before i die, if he doesn't die before I do.

That boy has made a lot of enemies. I gave up on him a long time ago. Tell me 1 lie and your day is over. That's all any one gets anymore you screw up one time and your all done for ever.

So far as i am concerned every time his lips move it's just another lie, unless of course he is stuttering.

So long as that jack ass stays out of NH and my pocket, I don't much care what he does or who worships that jack ass.

If you love the SOB so much then you pay for all he wants. This idiot makes Jimmy Carter look great.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Honey I can wait if he can..... i was here long before he was born and then I was here a long time before he came here. I suspect he will leave the USA before i die, if he doesn't die before I do.

That boy has made a lot of enemies. I gave up on him a long time ago. Tell me 1 lie and your day is over. That's all any one gets anymore you screw up one time and your all done for ever.

So far as i am concerned every time his lips move it's just another lie, unless of course he is stuttering.

So long as that jack ass stays out of NH and my pocket, I don't much care what he does or who worships that jack ass.

If you love the SOB so much then you pay for all he wants. This idiot makes Jimmy Carter look great.
"That boy?"

Old 05-13-2013, 08:12 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
Quote:

I sure hope your age is upwards of 90.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:15 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I sure hope your age is upwards of 90.
Sorry sweetie not quite...... But i can't wait for you to be married for the first time in your life, so you will find out whats what in life. Until then your opinion means nothing. Get back to me in say 30 years.

I will be out somewhere in the mountains and be about 90 then. I just have no use for little girls.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Sorry sweetie not quite...... But i can't wait for you to be married for the first time in your life, so you will find out whats what in life. Until then your opinion means nothing. Get back to me in say 30 years.

I will be out somewhere in the mountains and be about 90 then. I just have no use for little girls.
Huh?

What a really, really strange post.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:21 PM

26,488 posts, read 15,066,580 times
I loosely skimmed the OP's link. Didn't see anything convincing.

Obama is an American. His mother was an American. He is President. Deal with it.

Let's focus on issues that seem to be grounded in the real world.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:

That boy has made a lot of enemies.
And why would somebody refer to the President of the United States as "that boy?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies