Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 09:07 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
Thats whats good about opinions,we all have a right to our own. IMO Oboma is purposely destroying our military and our nation,but he is only one of them,it has been in the plans for half a century.

The catholics and the muslism have carte blance over all other religions and peoples. I have studied this for decades now ,it seems the Jusuits are in control of both. I may be wrong but thats what it looks like with lots of facts pointing to them.

One side of the world is being conquored by islam the other by roman cathloics.Nothign to do with most members of catholics because they are mostly good people who don't know whats going on.Like Free Masons who do good deeds yet in the higher ranks there seems to be an evil force.

All this come out when you dig deeper into search for the true God. Still seeking the truth today so its just my take on things.

Interesting, I often though about this as well except that there is a Muslim, Catholic, Jewish tilt on the power structure of the world were the majority of the people follow their belief in there respective creators but are manipulated by those on the top
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Obama wanted us out of Iraq, the wrong war according to the democrats, and in Afghan, the correct war according to democrats. They said this over and over and over again. Obama surged troops in Afghan. Why are we there you tell me? Why is Obama working with Karzai to keep us there after '14?? Explain to my limited mind what we are going to be doing in Afghan after 2014 oh wise one. Or did Obama lie to all you fools yet again because I recall dear leader saying the war in Afghan would end in his SOTU speech.
I mentioned this before, bush and even clinton knew that there is a vast amount of earth minerals in Afghanistan and the west is trying to keep China from getting the lion's share of it. This also includes who controls the worldwide poppy trade as well.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I checked, and your claim is not true. In 2011 17% of all new recriuits in US Armed Services were hispanics.

Who told you 99.9% of them do not serve?
Since he did'nt so what makes you think that he knew what he was talking about in the first place

Old 05-10-2013, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Due to the shortage of military manpower in Afghanistan (along with an equipment shortage), the troops are going out on missions longer than they should and are forced to take stimulants to stay awake and valium to sleep, and pills for malaria, probably anti-depressants, and who knows what else. They are functioning on cocktails that are causing mistakes and suicides.
That is interesting considering that I worked in the medical command center in PSAB and we worked 5-6 days a week on 12 hour shifts and I never heard of this being done in any branch of the service including the British and French troops as well

Old 05-10-2013, 09:18 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,428,238 times
Fox News and the rest of the con media said it was Seal Team 6 from the beginning

Old 05-10-2013, 09:19 PM

Besides, how would they have known it was Seal Team 6 members on that helicopter?

Old 05-10-2013, 09:21 PM

Fabled SEAL Team 6 ends hunt for bin Laden

Read more: Fabled SEAL Team 6 ends hunt for bin Laden | Fox News

From the next day

Old 05-10-2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The Seal team should have never been mentioned. Only that Bin Laden was dead.
Yeah I think it was done for political purposes.
Well, Fox News certainly is political

Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Not one single democrat will stand up and be counted on this. Barak Obama will not be taken to account. Liberals and thier media flunkies dont care about the military but they do care about their own power.

I was sick when I first heard what team was involved in the raid. I knew then this would happen. Sadly this is not a partisan issue. but liberals will circle the wagons and protect their own because to them everything is partisan.

Fox News isn't our own and we're not circling the wagons to protect them

Old 05-10-2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Besides, how would they have known it was Seal Team 6 members on that helicopter?
Will you stop making logical sense to people who clearly do not want to hear it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies