Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 09:45 PM

374 posts, read 508,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Interesting, I often though about this as well except that there is a Muslim, Catholic, Jewish tilt on the power structure of the world were the majority of the people follow their belief in there respective creators but are manipulated by those on the top
If you think about who the two main religions are today especially when you count the numbers,its muslims and catholics.

Throw in a few apostate jews who are set up to take the blame and serve as escape goats. While most blame zionist and hate israel these two are left to go on with their plans of NWO and control.Most of the jews were set up by these high ranking members of the Vatican according to lots of evidence thats too much to write.

I'm not a jew so I don't have any reason or bias against any of them.I'm a Christian and don't feel Israel has a Bibicle right to Israel accordign to what I read and understand,but they may have a right to it far as muslims do have their two Holy sites in Saudi Arabia,Mecca and Medina.

I think the jesuits were behind the mosque in Israel.This is just a quess so far though.But its hard to believe the muslism took over Israel when they did in the rule of Salidin.

This is not about catholic memebrs but if I were one I'd find out who I'm serving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I checked, and your claim is not true. In 2011 17% of all new recriuits in US Armed Services were hispanics.

Who told you 99.9% of them do not serve?

Latinos and muslism make up what percentage of this nation now? What percentage are in the age group for the military compared to whites and non muslim or latino blacks?

No way are 17% of muslim, latino and other new immigrants,indians,chinese,Vietmanese military age troops 17%! In comparrison to whites and non muslim blacks the numbers are less than 1%.

Also look whos dying and whos on the front lines. This narrors the margins even more to whites being in the 85% range. Go to

www.anysoldier.com

And see whos in the pictures doing the fighting,its not women or minorities. If the truth hurts its not my fault,I'm just the messenger. Then look who votes for Obama,its mostly women,blacks and latinos and other new immigrants,not white young men who join the army.

Now does thsi eman that we don'ty have a few minoritys who love this nation and want to serve,not at all,just very few unless its to get a green card or get out of jail free card.

Old 05-10-2013, 10:35 PM

Quote:
I mentioned this before, bush and even clinton knew that there is a vast amount of earth minerals in Afghanistan and the west is trying to keep China from getting the lion's share of it. This also includes who controls the worldwide poppy trade as well.

Good point. Some say we sell almost as much drugs as we do weapons,and we don't care who we sell any of them to either.Moneys the name of the game.

Was'nt it Bush who opened back up the poppy fields in Afganstan? I bet Obama was glad for that,just in case he needed another snort or two.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:25 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,424,958 times
When did the White House release the identities of the Seal 6 folks who were in the operation to kill bin laden? All they said was that that team carried out the mission, which pretty much everyone already knew. Last I checked, that Seal 6 guy outed himself by writing a book about it.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:16 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,770,588 times
Quote:
Please list the number of books written by active duty members about what they did while on active duty and then we can talk. He was advised not to write the book at that time in the first place, so why did he do it anyway?
I've read numerous books, and I'm not about to list them. Why should I, do you want to give your personal opinion as to the validity of the content?

You are referring to one book that you probably didn't bother to read (if you have read any at all). Not only does one learn about what our military go through fighting this "war" but one also gains insight as to the terrain, the logistics that hamper them, and the conditions and challenges our military face. The "mission" the forces were on was a set up by the Taliban. The Taliban set up to ambush the helicopter on two mountains which would enable them to attack from both sides as the helicopter had to pass through a valley. I'm sure you already knew that. Is it not possible that they knew who was aboard? I'm not saying definitively that they knew who was on board, I'm saying it is a possibility that they knew. Are you aware of something called "blue on green" attacks? Insurgents? Unlike you, you seem to actually know, or can't be open minded enough to think that there may be a possibility. Seeing as how you nor I don't know, one of us could be right or both of us could be wrong.

Last edited by softblueyz; 05-11-2013 at 01:10 AM..

Old 05-11-2013, 12:48 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,770,588 times
Quote:
That is interesting considering that I worked in the medical command center in PSAB and we worked 5-6 days a week on 12 hour shifts and I never heard of this being done in any branch of the service including the British and French troops as well
Because you didn't "hear" about it, means it doesn't happen? You served in Afghanistan? I don't know what the British and French troops do, and what do they have to do with the discussion? I guess alot of Vietnam vets didn't come back as heroin addicts as well seeing as how heroin was never an issue in Vietnam.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:59 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,341,177 times
Default The absurdity continues from the Right

This perspective is no more credible than that of a drunken sailor on crack.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:50 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,428,218 times
Lightbulb Familes of Seal Team 6 Say Obama's Political Ambition Led to Deaths

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Fox News isn't our own and we're not circling the wagons to protect them

Fabled SEAL Team 6 ends hunt for bin Laden

Read more: Fabled SEAL Team 6 ends hunt for bin Laden | Fox News

So, it was Fox News who blew their cover...

Old 05-11-2013, 02:14 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,294,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
If you think about who the two main religions are today especially when you count the numbers,its muslims and catholics.

Throw in a few apostate jews who are set up to take the blame and serve as escape goats. While most blame zionist and hate israel these two are left to go on with their plans of NWO and control.Most of the jews were set up by these high ranking members of the Vatican according to lots of evidence thats too much to write.

I'm not a jew so I don't have any reason or bias against any of them.I'm a Christian and don't feel Israel has a Bibicle right to Israel accordign to what I read and understand,but they may have a right to it far as muslims do have their two Holy sites in Saudi Arabia,Mecca and Medina.

I think the jesuits were behind the mosque in Israel.This is just a quess so far though.But its hard to believe the muslism took over Israel when they did in the rule of Salidin.

This is not about catholic memebrs but if I were one I'd find out who I'm serving.
I can agree with you there on quite a few counts. One of the things that I have always questioned is; why does the Vactican hold so much wealth but yet hoardes it from it's people?

Old 05-11-2013, 02:19 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,294,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Because you didn't "hear" about it, means it doesn't happen? You served in Afghanistan? I don't know what the British and French troops do, and what do they have to do with the discussion? I guess alot of Vietnam vets didn't come back as heroin addicts as well seeing as how heroin was never an issue in Vietnam.
What part of "I worked in Medical Command" don't you understand? You do realize that any medications that the troops get including condoms comes from the medical unit as well testing for drugs that may hamper one's duty. The herion and marijuana use that happened in Vietnam happened because it could not be stopped and in most cases it was tolerated because as long as they were doing their jobs many commanders looked the other way. Oh, btw the French and the British worked side by side with the american troops and whatever they had more than likely the Americans had as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies