Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 01:38 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCollision View Post
A female FBI agent said "she saw angels guarding the plane crash site in Pennsylvania of 9/11/2001".

Quote:
US Presidential Plane "Air Force One" was named "Angel" when George Bush was President of USA.

Quote:
In 1998, Osama bin laden was on a hunting trip with a Saudi Prince in Afghanistan. Both Osama and Saudi prince were in the same camp.

The USA army had this information. They were prepared to launch a tomahawk cruise missile strike on Osama. But Bill Clinton cancelled the missile strike at the last moment just to save the Saudi Prince.

Otherwise Osama bin laden would have dead in 1998.
Quote:
The 4th hijacked plane which crashed in Pennsylvania was heading towards White house or Capitol Hill.

9/11 attacks was an assassination attempt on George Bush or Members of Capitol Hill.
Quote:
Obama is anti-christ.

People say Obama is devil in disguise.
Quote:
Osama's dead body is just 300 kilometers away from Surat, India which is MUslim dominated area. This can spark tensions in India because of mismanagement from Obama.

Nancy had it right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 01:44 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
OMG, I think it's time.

I take mine intravenously. It saves the wait.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Haha, where do you guys get those animated avatars & how do you post them on here? I love them.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:49 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Those angels did a crappy job, why not guard the plane and passengers instead so they didn't have to die?

This is why I will never understand religon

Old 05-10-2013, 01:54 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Those angels did a crappy job, why not guard the plane and passengers instead so they didn't have to die?

This is why I will never understand religon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post

Who are you to claim that the angels should have prevented the hijacking?

The angels were there to guard and comfort those who had recently died following an act of evil men.

People have free will and we have the ability to make choices.

If the Lord intervened in everything than we would be nothing but robots or puppets on a string.

We are sentient beings who have control over our actions.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:57 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Maybe the angel was handing out wings .....
I like that idea.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:59 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,551 times
Quote:
In 1998, Osama bin laden was on a hunting trip with a Saudi Prince in Afghanistan. Both Osama and Saudi prince were in the same camp.

The USA army had this information. They were prepared to launch a tomahawk cruise missile strike on Osama. But Bill Clinton cancelled the missile strike at the last moment just to save the Saudi Prince.

Otherwise Osama bin laden would have dead in 1998.
We had him in Kuwait in 1999 also. Bill didn't want to stir the pot at that time.
This was after US forces had sat on the Iraqi border for 5 months during Clinton's Wag The Dog campaign.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:03 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,231,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
A day late and a dollar short.
Back to Angel School!
My guess is that the angel was busy picking out the bad boys to make sure they had no hang ups at the Devil International Airport with a one-way, non-stop to hell. Good thing the President didn't have the sequester back then, huh?

No telling how long they would have been malingering around waiting and trying to decide on the $3.20 pack of mints or the $3.50 bottle of Coke.

I'm sure, the Angel was quietly sorting the good and taking them to a better place where they won't be subjected to our abuse(s). Should be a heck of a time for those that display disdain for the possibility that it may have happened. No worries. Soon enough....soon enough....

Old 05-10-2013, 02:03 PM

1,742 posts, read 3,117,148 times
I found a cow bell.

Old 05-10-2013, 02:11 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Haha, where do you guys get those animated avatars & how do you post them on here? I love them.
Look up reaction gifs. I get most of mine from the site that shall not be named.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies