Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 06:24 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,339,652 times

Advertisements

This abduction stuff in such a close seated neighborhood for 10 whole years...stories of family members molesting/raping multiple kids of both sexes and it doesn't come out until years later...people being your friend and having you over with women chained up in the basement or making snuff films under your feet...

Just how are these monsters created and how is it that when asked NOBODY KNEW ANYTHING about this person's Dr. Frankenstein side?

This need to keep the status quo and not rock the boat is hard to overcome, esp today when folks will jump on you and attempt to kill you about almost anything..but would you think you'd look the other way When you KNOW something is wrong but can't pinpoint it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 06:34 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,466,602 times
This is one of the most sadly paranoid things I have ever read, hands down.

Seriously no one around you is going to jump on you and murder you for anything you do constantly.

Plus if you feel like everyone around you is doing terrible things that you can't identify, the best thing to do is seek help. Seriously.

Old 05-12-2013, 06:36 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,498,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post

This need to keep the status quo and not rock the boat is hard to overcome, esp today when folks will jump on you and attempt to kill you about almost anything..but would you think you'd look the other way When you KNOW something is wrong but can't pinpoint it?
If you can't pinpoint it then you don't really know. And what some people think is wrong may be perfectly okay with the "suspect" in question.

[like blinds down, shutters and windows closed, etc.]

Old 05-12-2013, 06:53 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,993,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
This abduction stuff in such a close seated neighborhood for 10 whole years...stories of family members molesting/raping multiple kids of both sexes and it doesn't come out until years later...people being your friend and having you over with women chained up in the basement or making snuff films under your feet...

Just how are these monsters created and how is it that when asked NOBODY KNEW ANYTHING about this person's Dr. Frankenstein side?

People knew, but they pretend they don't. people knew the mad man that killed my family members was a danger to society, himself and assorted others.

People knew he torchered pets and other wild animals such as he could get. Doctors knew, social services knew all kinds of people knew and they are pretended things would be ok.

It turned out they were all wrong.

These liberal minds pretend the same way and they are all wrong too. They pretend about every possible thing in life every day, and if they didn't they would be totally unable to cope.

So they pretend the govt is there for them.. They pretend things are just fine and don't lift a finger to the truth.

So long as you pretend and never admit you don't have to deal with a thing in life.

This has been taken to the point that these liberal minds in denial will refuse help from strangers because strangers are always bad.

I used to help stranded motorists for free but no longer do so because I have had guns and or the police called on me.

It just not worth it to offer assistance anymore.... The very last time I was concerned over people that had been in a early cold Spring rain last year. i was with my wife and the people at a state camp site looked like homless to me.

It turned out that they just had no idea about simple car camping and were getting hypothermic, but one of them called the cops.. I wasn't even there with them when the cops arrived.

The cops told me to leave the state camp ground of which i live less than 3 miles away.... That was amusing. When i saw the chief he wasn't very amused with me either... I was a tad bitter about it and suggested no public schools should camp in that park at the time of Ice Out because the teachers no longer have the ability to tell what is and what is not a danger.

While they spoke with me about bears the real danger was fro the raw wet cold.

So the best policy is to let pretenders pretend and get what ever it is they get.

Old 05-12-2013, 07:46 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,498,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
People knew, but they pretend they don't. people knew the mad man that killed my family members was a danger to society, himself and assorted others.

People knew he torchered pets and other wild animals such as he could get. Doctors knew, social services knew all kinds of people knew and they are pretended things would be ok.

It turned out they were all wrong.

These liberal minds pretend the same way and they are all wrong too. They pretend about every possible thing in life every day, and if they didn't they would be totally unable to cope.

So they pretend the govt is there for them.. They pretend things are just fine and don't lift a finger to the truth.

So long as you pretend and never admit you don't have to deal with a thing in life.

This has been taken to the point that these liberal minds in denial will refuse help from strangers because strangers are always bad.

I used to help stranded motorists for free but no longer do so because I have had guns and or the police called on me.

It just not worth it to offer assistance anymore.... The very last time I was concerned over people that had been in a early cold Spring rain last year. i was with my wife and the people at a state camp site looked like homless to me.

It turned out that they just had no idea about simple car camping and were getting hypothermic, but one of them called the cops.. I wasn't even there with them when the cops arrived.

The cops told me to leave the state camp ground of which i live less than 3 miles away.... That was amusing. When i saw the chief he wasn't very amused with me either... I was a tad bitter about it and suggested no public schools should camp in that park at the time of Ice Out because the teachers no longer have the ability to tell what is and what is not a danger.

While they spoke with me about bears the real danger was fro the raw wet cold.

So the best policy is to let pretenders pretend and get what ever it is they get.
Bitter people are the one's to watch out for.

[always thinking they know better]

Old 05-12-2013, 07:59 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,339,652 times
Well, I think this thread presents an interesting dichotomy. On hand, we express concern about not unearthing the true behavior of individuals until the worst case scenario occurs. On the other, we so treasure privacy and the ability to live our lives unabated without intrusion or being intrusive.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:14 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,668,806 times
What I really find upsetting is parents who know their child has mental issues and look the other way...let them have access to weapons...drop them off at school and suddenly it becomes innocent peoples problems...My nephew was in his second semester at college and called home one night saying disturbing things like people were spying on him etc...his parent drove hours in the middle of the night picked him up,withdrew him from school and Baker Acted him the same day...and this was a kid who before that showed no signs of mental illness!!!You can't believe the resistance the doctors/shrinks gave them over disclosing any of their sons treatment because he was 18...luckily their son signed waivers so they could get the doctors to speak with them...I don't understand how the Columbine shooters parent or the Sandy Hook shooter's parents didn't shut these kids down at the first sign...

Old 05-12-2013, 08:20 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,524,696 times
this is nothing new. this case is just particularly sensational. women, children, even men, are abducted daily. It just goes with the territory of life. I'm afraid of tornados and I'm afraid of getting one of my kids snatched. if a tornado rolls through I'll hide in a solid, down stairs closet. if I can't keep an eye on my kids, I make them play in the back yard.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Bitter people are the one's to watch out for.

[always thinking they know better]
I don't know. I am bitter, are you accusing me?

I called the cops once to request assistance. What I got was a cop on the phone telling me the police were not my personal body guards. So I shot the SOB attacking my family and my home.

System failed....

Years later my father in law and his 2nd wife were stabbed to death by a wacho known to hack up and burn pets, and when he went off his meds he tried to steal knives in a store, where by the cops shot the wacko in the ankle. He was released on bail

System failed again.

That next day, Saturday of Easter weekend 1999 that wacko got a knife and stabbed my family members to death, and it took SWAT 3.5 hours to go 3 city blocks. The system failed again.

3 strikes and yer out... I am bitter but i am no wacko.

Do you really think I should trust the system one more time?

Old 05-13-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
What I really find upsetting is parents who know their child has mental issues and look the other way...let them have access to weapons...drop them off at school and suddenly it becomes innocent peoples problems...My nephew was in his second semester at college and called home one night saying disturbing things like people were spying on him etc...his parent drove hours in the middle of the night picked him up,withdrew him from school and Baker Acted him the same day...and this was a kid who before that showed no signs of mental illness!!!You can't believe the resistance the doctors/shrinks gave them over disclosing any of their sons treatment because he was 18...luckily their son signed waivers so they could get the doctors to speak with them...I don't understand how the Columbine shooters parent or the Sandy Hook shooter's parents didn't shut these kids down at the first sign...
i don't either but i like the way you spoke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies