Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 10:33 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
What? One can find someone cute or attractive without taking it to the point of "I want to marry that murderer". Give me a break! I think the guy is cute too. Big whoop, he's cute. And?
I said that I don't find him good looking and I meant it. I didn't base my opinion of his looks on his actions, I just find him plain and ordinary. His actions do add to his being more unattractive in my eyes, but I never thought him particularly special looking in any way. What is your problem?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 10:48 PM

2,096 posts, read 4,777,471 times
I'm sure Jodi Arias has got plenty of letters too.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:48 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I said that I don't find him good looking and I meant it. I didn't base my opinion of his looks on his actions, I just find him plain and ordinary. His actions do add to his being more unattractive in my eyes, but I never thought him particularly special looking in any way. What is your problem?
I think he's butt ugly.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:18 AM

15,865 posts, read 21,445,747 times
I would find both him and Tamerlan very attractive if I saw one of them on the street and knew nothing about them. But I do know about them...

There's a lot of "false flag" conspiracy theories about the bombings - and a lot of teenagers, seeing themselves in Dzhokhar, are falling for it. His attractiveness helps, but isn't the only motivating factor.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:33 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,481,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
There must be something wrong in this society. Too much "freedom" and too much perversion allowed.
I don't agree about there being too much freedom and whatever you may call perversion, but this odd trend was forecast by Oliver Stone in Natural Born Killers a couple decades ago.

Old 05-17-2013, 07:46 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
It's just like the moronic traitor wife of the older brother -- sold out her country.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:44 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,789,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Speaking as a woman,is he attractive to me? Yes he is...
Will I write him a love letter? No!

Men,depsite what they say on here,are attracted to bad girls too.
So there isn't a difference between the genders.
I'm pretty sure female killers get lots of love letters too. I heard Jody Arias described as attractive.
So there you go.....
No. It's a lot worse with females. Compare it to all the boy band groups; they sing all those horrible songs, and there are thousands of girls with tears in their eyes, screaming bloody murder at just the sight of them. Look at Justin Bieber, the kid sings horrible, is not that good looking, has a very androgynous image, and girls go crazy over him. There has never been an equivalent to that of boys, or young men with female singers. Guys can ogle pretty girls, but they don't idolize girls that way, and being famous doesn't make any difference to a guy at all.

Old 05-17-2013, 12:55 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
The liberal media insists on printing all the dreamy Jeff Buckley-like pics of him and turn him into a celebrity which in turn breeds a sick and dysfunctional society as well as copycat killers..... {but it's all the NRA's fault when terrorists kill people <<Liberal Logic}

Quote:
thousands of American girls sent love letters to Dzhokhar
Future loyal Dhimmicrats, no doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies