Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 11:51 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times

Advertisements

If they have lost NBC, you know it's bad.
Chuck Todd is all over Carney.
About the AP story, Todd said, "Quit talking about things that happened in 2007, or things he said in 2008 when he was campaigning. He became president in 2009, I'm asking you questions about things he has done as President."
Carney goes back to say what Obama said when campaigning, Todd called him out again. "I don't care what he said when campaigning. I'm talking about what he has done as president."

Then on the IRS question, Todd asked about when Obama knew, Carney said Obama has only known for a few weeks. And Todd hammered him on why he wouldn't know when Congress has been questioning this years, the heads of the IRS have known for years.

In answering the IRS question, Carney just showed Obama lied yesterday. Obama said he didn't know about it until Friday when he saw it on the news. Carney just said the White House was told several weeks ago.

Current reporter calling Carney out for saying he's certain no one in the White House was involved an any of these scandals. Reporter said, "The whole press conference you say you don't know the facts of any of these things, but then you expect us to believe that you know for certain no one in the Administration was involved? How could you possibly say that?"

They are bold faced calling him out on Obama's record vs. what he says. "How can you possibly say that is the Obama's position when he record shows the exact opposite?

Hilarious!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 11:55 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Awesome. Obama caught in a other dumb lie. I say let's start impeachment already. They can't be trusted at all. Lie after lie after lie

Old 05-14-2013, 11:59 AM

And now the Holder press conference. He knows nothing about the AP leaks. He felt the matter was very serious, so he "recused" himself from the investigation. lol Reporter asked when he recused himself, Holder not quite sure. But don't worry, he'll try to get back to them with that information.

Obama don't know nothing, Holder don't know nothing, Hillary don't know nothing.

We're supposed to believe the whole government is being run by low level minions, probably all in Cincinnati, that are getting all their info from disgusting You Tube Videos. Obama, Holder, and Hillary are all clean, pure hearted people who love all of us and just want what is best for us. (Boy Scouts Honor)

Old 05-14-2013, 12:00 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,577 times
This is starting to get really embarrassing for the regime.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:04 PM

128 posts, read 93,667 times
Impeach Obama. After that, Impeach the Regressives, Liberals, Democrat Party, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and PBS.

Throw all of them out and clean the table.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:05 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post

Then on the IRS question, Todd asked about when Obama knew, Carney said Obama has only known for a few weeks. And Todd hammered him on why he wouldn't know when Congress has been questioning this years, the heads of the IRS have known for years.

In answering the IRS question, Carney just showed Obama lied yesterday. Obama said he didn't know about it until Friday when he saw it on the news. Carney just said the White House was told several weeks ago.
brentwoodgirl, I caught that too. Both the IRS and AP situations has a chilling effect.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:06 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Obama must be the most know nothing president in US history.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 PM

One more thing that I thought was interesting.

The Obama administration has prosecuted twice as many press leaks as all 43 other presidents combined.

But, it's not across the board- they have not prosecuted anyone for leaking stories positive for Obama, for example, tons of positive leaks about the Bin Laden kill- no one prosecuted.

But for leaks that made Obama look bad- they have gone after the reporters with a vengeance. Two times more prosecutions than all 43 other presidents combined.

Reporter hammered Carney that Obama's record does not remotely match his rhetoric about wanting to protect a free press.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:16 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Crickets from libs. That was a disastrous presser today for Carney and Obama

Old 05-14-2013, 12:26 PM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
No left wingers are rushing to Obama's defense or making any comments so I'll do it for them.
The Go To Defense: "Bush did it too. It was okay then, why not now?'
or.. "I'm reserving judgement until I have all the facts, not just the ones right in front of me. Lets wait to get the whole story. Or at least Obama's version of it which is all I'm interested in, really."
MSNBC's big story tonite: " Obama may have done wrong or maybe not, but the GOP wants to make it political. Shame on them."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies