Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 05:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Reid reminds me of the senator in Godfather 2.
Can't stand that piece of work Reid. He is a tool. I'd like to see the likes of him wake up to a horse's head in his bed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 05:36 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
O.K. Harry, how do you propose we make sure that these places are clean and run by people who know what they are doing?
abortions are inherently dangerous, and harry reid doesn't care.

it's a war on women I tell you.

to go along with the other war on women-from yesterday:
The Obama administration filed its expected appeal on Monday(yesterday) of a judge's order to make the so-called "morning-after pill" available to anyone, without a prescription.

The federal government asked the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York to postpone federal judge Edward Korman’s ruling against the Health and Human Services Department’s requirement that anyone under 17 get a prescription for the emergency contraception.

Korman refused on Friday to stay his ruling while the appeals court considered the appeal, calling the government’s legal attempts “frivolous” and saying they were done in bad faith.

Women’s health groups had sued against the HHS decision, which had overruled the Food and Drug Administration’s original approval of Plan B birth control pills for women and girls of all ages

who would have guessed that the Obama administration, after ALL THE TALK, is trying to prevent some females from access to birth control-a method a lot less risky for the women than abortions.

shame on them, and shame on the liberals yet again for not calling obama out on anything. It just proves to me that they really aren't surprised by anything he does. (and therefore didn't vote for him because of his "values").

bring on the next scandal-can't wait.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:45 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
There is no excuse for abortion. You have plenty of options other than that. Dont sleep around, use the pill, condoms, etc, etc

It should never come to abortion. And the only case I am sympathetic is in cases of rape, but those if reported right away dont have to lead to abortions either.

To let it get to abortion is irresponsible. And anyone who support infanticide and late term abortion is absolutely supporting murder.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:49 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Late term abortions is used for medical reasons, not because a mother was pregnant for seven months and just "changed their mind." Women who don't want to have a baby to begin with have their abortion as soon as possible.

There is nothing wrong with having abortions being practiced through safe and sterile practice.

Then explain why that one baby Gosnell snipped was perfectly fine and the only thing wrong was the hole in the back of his neck from being snipped. That is the one Gosnell joked about being so big he could walk to the bus stop. Sick. He snipped hundreds of late term babies, that was his speciality. He was the go to guy for late term and he snipped most of them since he botched most of those abortions.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:51 PM

I think everyone should have to see what happened here in graphic details. And then other videos of abortions, in detail. Its easy to say "oh, like im like for womens choices" and its another to see what actually happens.

Just like car crash videos or showing sexual diseases in school, they should show abortions to girls in school.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:56 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I think everyone should have to see what happened here in graphic details. And then other videos of abortions, in detail. Its easy to say "oh, like im like for womens choices" and its another to see what actually happens.

Just like car crash videos or showing sexual diseases in school, they should show abortions to girls in school.

It won't matter, they won't look. I posted from a web site that showed the pictures but they call it biased and refuse to look at what Gosnell did let alone reading about what he did. Head in sand type of thing. Don't look, don't tell.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
It won't matter, they won't look. I posted from a web site that showed the pictures but they call it biased and refuse to look at what Gosnell did let alone reading about what he did. Head in sand type of thing. Don't look, don't tell.
Which is also why the media wasn't very outspoken about it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies