Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 05:39 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
But, but..... Didn't they tell us Abortion isn't murder?

I am NOT saying what this kid does was right, but abortion isn't murder, then you can't charge him with murder. You can't have it both ways.
Charging someone with a crime doesn't mean they will be convicted, it doesn't even mean they are guilty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 05:41 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
I wonder what "abortion pill" he used?

Old 05-16-2013, 05:41 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
What cold thinking. Maybe someone will slip you a poison pill when you least expect it but that would be ok.
I'm not a chick and I can't get pregnant. He didn't kill anyone; all he did was induce an abortion with pills. He told the girl he didn't want it and she decided on her own that his opinion didn't matter. What's fair is fair.

Btw, pregnant women have the highest mortality rate for this very reason. If this guy was deranged and actually wanted to commit homicide he would have killed her and dumped her body in the everglades.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:49 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Are all the man on C-D ignorant, bullies, or just mean? I feel sorry for your wives and girlfriends. I wish I could warn them.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:50 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
Are all the man on C-D ignorant, bullies, or just mean? I feel sorry for your wives and girlfriends. I wish I could warn them.
Someone slipped someone a bitter pill, extra strength.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:52 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
My gf doesn't have a problem with abortion. She's smart enough not to get pregnant before she graduates.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:11 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,241,036 times
Quote:
While the guy should have used a condom, fact is many guys rely on the woman taking the pill to prevent pregnancy. He would not have known if the woman decided to get pregnant on purpose, to make her marry him or at least pay child support for the next 20 years.

If a pregnancy occurred by mistake and the girl decided she wouldn't get an abortion, should this guy really be on the hook for a lifetime of child support? Certainly better him than the taxpayer, but I don't really think irresponsible women should be allowed to ruin more lives than their own.

When we have a pill that prevents the pregnancy from progressing beyond the earliest stages, obviously this is the best solution for all involved. It is truly sad this woman refused the option, and makes me think she far from the innocent victim in all this. An while the guy obviously should not have tricked her into taking an abortion pill against her will, his action certainly did not constitute murder. In a way, he sort of has an argument for self-defense.

FYI, I am not a man. But I believe in fairness, and every wife and girlfriend really needs to refrain from using her power to bear children as a way to blackmail men for future support.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
My gf doesn't have a problem with abortion. She's smart enough not to get pregnant before she graduates.

Well someone better warn her if she does she may just be slipped the abortion pill. Poor girl.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
While the guy should have used a condom, fact is many guys rely on the woman taking the pill to prevent pregnancy. He would not have known if the woman decided to get pregnant on purpose, to make her marry him or at least pay child support for the next 20 years.

If a pregnancy occurred by mistake and the girl decided she wouldn't get an abortion, should this guy really be on the hook for a lifetime of child support? Certainly better him than the taxpayer, but I don't really think irresponsible women should be allowed to ruin more lives than their own.

When we have a pill that prevents the pregnancy from progressing beyond the earliest stages, obviously this is the best solution for all involved. It is truly sad this woman refused the option, and makes me think she far from the innocent victim in all this. An while the guy obviously should not have tricked her into taking an abortion pill against her will, his action certainly did not constitute murder. In a way, he sort of has an argument for self-defense.

FYI, I am not a man. But I believe in fairness, and every wife and girlfriend really needs to refrain from using her power to bear children as a way to blackmail men for future support.
LOL, all he was worried about was the defense for his wallet. The bum.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:31 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Remind me never to go to Florida. Hope this guy gets off.
Not to be crude, but he DID get off, that's what caused all this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies