Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times

Advertisements

So why don't the journalists that received the altered emails publicize who gave them the altered emails ?
This crap will continue to go on unless people are outed and held responsible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 08:00 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Interesting. Your side quotes Hotair.com and believes every word. This is from CBS and you don't believe a word. If we didn't know better, one might think you believe what you want to believe based upon your ideology.
Uh-huh. Show me one other reputable news source corroborating this odd, brief little CBS blurb.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:00 AM

500 posts, read 375,850 times
Looks like a psycho ward for the demented here.

P.S. There's already a thread about this. There's yer first clue.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:02 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Republicans have been exposed for taking quotes from the Obama emails and leaking them with modifications that were never in the originals to bolster their non-existent case against the White House and Hillary Clinton. These scum Republicans will stop at nothing. Honesty and truth are just concepts they don't understand.

WH Benghazi emails have different quotes than earlier reported - CBS News
I wonder what happened to honesty and integrity? oh well, Produce YOUR OWN FACTS, that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
Looks like a psycho ward for the demented here.

P.S. There's already a thread about this. There's yer first clue.
And, you're in it too, welcome! Are you in the psycho or demented category? That's okay, we welcome all.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:02 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Well you know what they say "if you can find a cover up, create a fake cover up." Nice job Republicans for keeping the title of being the party that tries to deceive.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:04 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well you know what they say "if you can find a cover up, create a fake cover up." Nice job Republicans for keeping the title of being the party that tries to deceive.
It's not the party. Did the RNC alter the emails ?

It's corrupt people and I'd like to see them outed by the journalist that received those altered emails.
I want to see names named.

Altered WH emails is breaking the law isn't it ?

Both parties need cleaning and the only way to do it is name names and put them behind bars.
Seriously. Or the corruption on both sides will get worse since they have nothing to fear.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:05 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It's not the party. Did the RNC alter the emails ?

It's corrupt people and I'd like to see them outed by the journalist that received those altered emails.
I want to see names named.

Altered WH emails is breaking the law isn't it ?
That is true and I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies