Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 08:03 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Wow. I will dm you my story. Won't put it out here. Mine is not worse than yours, similar and different at the same time.

I have zero respect for blamers. You have a choice. You can either be who you are because of your circumstances growing up or in spite of them. You have chosen in spite of as did I.

If anyone wants better they have to work towards it. Bottom line.
That's cool and i won't spread it around.... I am just that bold and i don't friggin care. Maybe it will get some people here to understand that in fact i am the tiger's tail, and if not I just don't care.

Not interested in the best seats in hell huh?

Obozo upset a lot of blacks the other day when he said they need to work twice as hard..... LOL That's a lie, but they need to WORK.

This morning on local NH news a section 8 (white people) on welfare just got busted for dealing smack. I wonder how that feels? I mean this will be a instant move from one federal house into another.. The only difference is there will be no more shopping and no partyin' for a long long time.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
he'll ultimately be judged by his record. his legacy will be disgraceful, and I see him being less popular than GWB when he leaves office.
geeze i guess..... The Bama is headed to the big house to spend life with his friends... He, and evidently you just don't know it yet. This joker has gone criminal.....

Old 05-25-2013, 08:08 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,860 times
People need to stop listening to the media and dig deeper. Obama is not for Americans, he is for special interest. He touts education but is he really or is it just the unions. Just one example is displayed in his 2013 budget.

In 2013 the Obama administration once again stood with education special interest groups and against low-income children in Washington D.C. Obama''s 2013 budget zeros out funding for the highly successful D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program which was revived thanks to the hard work of John Boehner. Once again, children would have the opportunity apply for scholarships to attend a private school of their choice, providing them a lifeline out of the underperforming and often dangerous D.C. Public Schools.

Obama's 2013 budget eliminates funding for D.C. scholarship program

How Has the Democratic Party Benefitted Blacks in the Last 40 Years?

Last edited by eRayP; 05-25-2013 at 08:31 AM..

Old 05-25-2013, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Obama is not for Americans, he is for special interest. Just one example is displayed in his 2013 budget.

In 2013 the Obama administration once again stood with education special interest groups and against low-income children in Washington D.C. Obama''s 2013 budget zeros out funding for the highly successful D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program which was revived thanks to the hard work of John Boehner. Once again, children would have the opportunity apply for scholarships to attend a private school of their choice, providing them a lifeline out of the underperforming and often dangerous D.C. Public Schools.

Obama's 2013 budget eliminates funding for D.C. scholarship program

That's because he (Obama) is not an American.... His whole rep is based on BS.

Old 05-25-2013, 08:25 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Obama is not for Americans,

Reps

That question, and perhaps a broader one, how have they benefitted anyone, would be the topic of an excellent thread.

Could be quite educational......in many ways......

As for the useful idiots, I've been laughing at their "superior intellect" for some time now.

YC.......

Old 05-25-2013, 08:33 AM

Here is a thread. People need to stop listening to the media and dig deeper.

Democrats treatment of blacks remains pitiful... A rise of black unemployment, an increase in poverty and a fall in income. Obama’s defunding of the Washington, D.C., school-voucher program is yet another example of where Obama's agenda lies. Obama talks the importance of education but he defunded the DC voucher program. Why, because he is owned by the teachers union. In April 2011, Boehner forced Obama’s hand during heated budget negotiations re-instating the education voucher programs providing kids a lifeline out of the underperforming and often dangerous D.C. Public Schools.

In 2013 the Obama administration once again stood with education special interest groups and against low-income children in Washington. Obama''s 2013 budget zeros out funding for the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program. Obama's-budget-eliminates-funding-for-d-c-opportunity-scholarship-program/

Now who is Obama and his administration really for, unions, special interest groups or the people?

Look past the propaganda and dig deeper!

It's about opportunity not cradle to grave.

how-has-democratic-party-benefitted-blacks

Last edited by eRayP; 05-25-2013 at 08:50 AM..

Old 05-25-2013, 11:47 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That's because he (Obama) is not an American.... His whole rep is based on BS.
Yes he is. He was born in Hawaii and as a such he met the requirements to run for President of the United States.

Old 05-25-2013, 12:26 PM

Racism is belief in superiority of a particular race and it occurs on both sides. Democrats constantly encourage cries of racism, Obama uses it to antagonize. They encourage people to keep whining. Whining and complaining is what a weak person does. A strong person takes what life gives them, and do their best with it. A weak person makes excuses, and constanly blames others.

Old 05-25-2013, 01:11 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Quote:
Here is a thread. People need to stop listening to the media and dig deeper.

Democrats treatment of blacks remains pitiful... A rise of black unemployment, an increase in poverty and a fall in income. Obama’s defunding of the Washington, D.C., school-voucher program is yet another example of where Obama's agenda lies. Obama talks the importance of education but he defunded the DC voucher program. Why, because he is owned by the teachers union. In April 2011, Boehner forced Obama’s hand during heated budget negotiations re-instating the education voucher programs providing kids a lifeline out of the underperforming and often dangerous D.C. Public Schools.

In 2013 the Obama administration once again stood with education special interest groups and against low-income children in Washington. Obama''s 2013 budget zeros out funding for the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program. Obama's-budget-eliminates-funding-for-d-c-opportunity-scholarship-program/

Now who is Obama and his administration really for, unions, special interest groups or the people?

Look past the propaganda and dig deeper!

It's about opportunity not cradle to grave.

how-has-democratic-party-benefitted-blacks
I often ask myself the same question yet the majority of blacks vote Democratic, WHY?

Old 05-25-2013, 01:55 PM

10,022 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Closed for mod review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies