Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 08:43 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,865,092 times

Advertisements

Swat team arrests 13 terrorists at White House today.

The rest of the day's pics can be seen at link below

End Hunger Strike Close Guantanamo May 17, 2013 - PHOTObyTED's Photos | SmugMug
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 08:51 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,865,092 times
They must be terrorists, our government would never lie to us.

DoD Training Manual: Protests are "Low-Level Terrorism" - Dennis Loo - Open Salon

Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,486,569 times
Were they trespassing or something?

Old 05-17-2013, 08:55 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
I see nothing strange. I see no one being beaten or arrested. Protest in DC is like the dog in a bun. I don't really care what happens to non military combatants, aka terrorist. I would prefer they are stood up to a post and shot than feed them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Maybe when the terror stops eh? These people are not American and as such have no rights, and can get no rights.

If these people were Americans it would be another story.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:57 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
They must be terrorists, our government would never lie to us.

DoD Training Manual: Protests are "Low-Level Terrorism" - Dennis Loo - Open Salon
How can they lie to us when they don't know what is going on.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:02 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I see nothing strange. I see no one being beaten or arrested. Protest in DC is like the dog in a bun. I don't really care what happens to non military combatants, aka terrorist. I would prefer they are stood up to a post and shot than feed them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Maybe when the terror stops eh? These people are not American and as such have no rights, and can get no rights.

Either prove your case or let them go. Most have never been charged with anything, and many have been released by court ruling, yet they continue to hold them. We are more merciful to dogs. These men, some incarcerated as teenagers, have been sitting there over 10 years, for no good reason.
Mac, you should know better. Blind patriotism is wrong.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:12 PM

374 posts, read 509,531 times
Blowing up other sovereign nations and murdering their leaders is ok if its a liberal doing the killing.

All illegal wars need to be stopped.All radicals from these natiosn need to be deported,but with this new warmonger in office it won't ever " CHANGE ".So far he has turned over 5 nations to radical islam aka Muslim Brotherhood ,we are done for as a nation.

Our military needs to remember their oath they took and stop obeying illegal orders of these illegal wars.Look whos doign most of the dying its young patriotic white men,don't beleive it go to The Washinton Post website and google 'Faces Of The Fallen'.Not to speak of all the special forces that have been 'mysteriously'killed lately.

I don't really care if its fair,I don't want any of our young men to die white or minority,but its there to see that its mostly conservatives doing the dying thanks to all rinos and libs,also independants too.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:15 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

Big government supporter.

Go nanny state.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:15 PM

374 posts, read 509,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Either prove your case or let them go. Most have never been charged with anything, and many have been released by court ruling, yet they continue to hold them. We are more merciful to dogs. These men, some incarcerated as teenagers, have been sitting there over 10 years, for no good reason.
Mac, you should know better. Blind patriotism is wrong.

It was the same thing the nazi jackboots did to people who disagreed with hitler.Not saying Mac is a jackboot'not at all' of course just saying if we don't start paying attention and opening up our minds it could happen to us.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,208,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
It was the same thing the nazi jackboots did to people who disagreed with hitler.Not saying Mac is a jackboot'not at all' of course just saying if we don't start paying attention and opening up our minds it could happen to us.
Not every big government type is a jackboot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies