Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2013, 01:02 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDusr

If someone sprays a chemical in the air what
would you call it?
Febreeze.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:05 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
You think all chemical spraying in the air is Roundup? Hopefully you aren't spraying that in the air too much.
Weather modification does use quite a few chemicals that can have nasty implications. I posted one animal study related to this. Seems like it would be good to know what is actually being sprayed and how much? So far several chemicals have been identified and some interesting patents.

Here is what I am saying.

there is no chemcial spraying into the air for any purpose. Not for weather modification, not to poison citizens. not to change behavior. not to implant chips in our brains so they can make us go postal, not to spread tracking divices on us so "they" know what we are doing.

They are not illuminat-ing us. They are not bilderburger-ing us. The masons are not droping chemical bricks out of planes on our heads.

There is no such thing as chemtrails. NONE.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claudhopper

Con stands for consensation.
Contrails need
high altitude low humidity
Clouds need low altitude high humidity
Consensation? The only Con Sensation I could think of at the moment is another squawk from the republicans to impeach Obama.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:10 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Here is what I am saying.

there is no chemcial spraying into the air for any purpose. Not for weather modification, not to poison citizens. not to change behavior. not to implant chips in our brains so they can make us go postal, not to spread tracking divices on us so "they" know what we are doing.

They are not illuminat-ing us. They are not bilderburger-ing us. The masons are not droping chemical bricks out of planes on our heads.

There is no such thing as chemtrails. NONE.
Well if weather modification doesn't exist we have a big problem. Because there is US code, public notices and patents that seem to indicate otherwise. In fact, there appears to be a whole industry. Are you claiming fraud? Something else?

Old 05-21-2013, 01:15 PM

33,523 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Well if weather modification doesn't exist we have a big problem. Because there is US code, public notices and patents that seem to indicate otherwise. Are you claiming fraud? Something else?
I put it all down to nutty people who are eager to swallow any conspiracy....That and the rampant paranoia of many folks in your country...What you see are contrails...There are no chemtrails except behind crop dusters.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:19 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I put it all down to nutty people who are eager to swallow any conspiracy....That and the rampant paranoia of many folks in your country...What you see are contrails...There are no chemtrails except behind crop dusters.
I am not claiming I see contrails or chemtrails. I also just posted links to official US code and actual businesses that deal with weather modification, they are not about crop dusting. What conspiracy?

Old 05-21-2013, 01:26 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Alex Jones audience are for those seeking truth. That pretty much excludes you lefties.
Seeking truth? The man is an ignorant wind bag and boldfaced liar. Just Google Alex Jones Y2K hoax. The fact that he could completely and willfully make up an entire broadcast "with tanks rolling through the streets of Moscow even as we speak." tells most average-minded people that this man is no seeker of truth. He only seeks to separate gullible fools from their money. After that hoax, if you still believe a thing that comes out that shrieking con man, then you deserve to have your money taken from you. At least he's probably smart enough to spend it on something worthwhile, not a bunch of DVDs and newsletters based entirely on lies, half-truths, and paranoia.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:28 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Well if weather modification doesn't exist we have a big problem. Because there is US code, public notices and patents that seem to indicate otherwise. In fact, there appears to be a whole industry. Are you claiming fraud? Something else?

Let say it this way, there is some weather modification experimentation that has been done (rarely) and quite out in the open.

there is no secret plot.

Chemtrials are not part of that experimentation.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:34 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Con stands for consensation.
Contrails need high altitude low humidity
Clouds need low altitude high humidity
Ehm - what the ever-lovin'? Cirrostratus clouds (and contrails) are both suspended ice crystals and both gladly form at 30-40,000 feet. And contrails don't need low humidity, who tells you this stuff? High-altitude exhaust contrails are formed when the air contains supercooled water vapor. You physics teacher never showed you how to make a supersaturated solution crystallize? Same thing with supercooled vapor - once there's a particulate to condense on, crystals form.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claudhopper

Alex Jones audience are for those seeking
truth. That pretty much excludes you lefties.
ROTFLMAO! That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies