Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 02:56 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,422,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
They ARE, they ARE... stomp, stomp, stomp Waaaa, they ARE I tell ya!
wow bob, you better get a grip on yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 03:09 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
They ARE, they ARE... stomp, stomp, stomp Waaaa, they ARE I tell ya!
Nope, that sounds more like the far-left rubbish about the Repubs' supposed "war" on women and non-whites. What crapola...

Old 05-19-2013, 03:20 PM

500 posts, read 375,969 times
For liberals who don't seem to have a clue, I'll tell you why it matters where the narcissistic freak was. The freak works for ME. I'm paying his salary. I want to know.

/that's all.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:25 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Default About those "doctored" email on Benghazi...

About those “doctored” Benghazi e-mails… « Hot Air

We've seen Pfeiffer out there today, doing the spin this WH always has some loser do because they dont want to be the ones lying. Pfeiffer fibbed more than once today, but the kicker is with the emails.

Pfeiffer Stretches the Truth on Benghazi Emails | National Review Online

Quote:
Nothing was “doctored.” Following the House report, Steve Hayes of The Weekly Standard revealed a significant amount of new detail, followed by Jon Karl at ABC News. Both Hayes and Karl refer to summaries of the emails, meaning they presumably relied a great deal on the notes of those at the March 19 White House briefing. Karl inaccurately quotes from one email, which may have been based on faulty note-taking or some other error. While this is significant, the email in question exists and has the same core content as the email quoted by Karl — there was no wholesale fabrication.
The incorrect versions – and they were inaccurate quotes – were not generated by GOP operatives. They were extracted by ABC’s Jon Karl from notes taken by attendees at the original meeting when the White House refused to initially allow anyone to have copies which could have been used for full referencing. ABC went with the notes, being the closest thing anyone had to an official record, and the GOP worked off those notes. But even then, the “doctoring” wasn’t nearly as significant as the Democrats are making it out to be.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:28 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
For liberals who don't seem to have a clue, I'll tell you why it matters where the narcissistic freak was. The freak works for ME. I'm paying his salary. I want to know.

/that's all.
If that's your "reason," sorry, an individual taxpayer has no right to know where the President of the United States is every moment of the day or night.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:28 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
wow bob, you better get a grip on yourself.
Not to worry, hopefully there will be plenty more opportunities to make up some more "scandals".

Old 05-19-2013, 03:32 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
If that's your "reason," sorry, an individual taxpayer has no right to know where the President of the United States is every moment of the day or night.
Perhaps not. But its a damn good question to raise after Benghazi. Especially being that the fact is, they are going out of their way to not say what he was doing at the time. To not even be remotely curious given the disaster Benghazi was, makes no sense.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:34 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
They ARE scandals and are not going away quick, no matter how many of you far-lefties would love them to. When HuffPo and the New Yorker have picked them up, you can no longer to pretend or ignore them. It's already at that point.

How bad it will be, hard to say. But certainly not "non issues."
Bring it on. Clinton is polling better than in February:

Quote:
Republicans owe Rice an apology on Benghazi, Obama adviser says | Fox News
WASHINGTON – White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer said Sunday Republicans owe Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, an apology for alleging she played a part in formulating the White House’s response to the attacks in Benghazi, Libya, last year that killed four Americans.

Pfeiffer said on ABC’s “This Week” that the release of more than 100 pages of Benghazi emails and notes show “beyond a shadow of the doubt” that accusations she tried to change the narrative of what happened in the attacks was false.
Yup, the Huffington Post is getting into it:
Quote:
Jonathan Karl: I 'Regret' Inaccuracies In Benghazi Reporting
Karl, the network's White House correspondent, recently provoked controversy after his exclusive report that quoted emails which allegedly showed the Obama administration made numerous edits to, and scrubbed information from the talking points on Benghazi. He said that ABC News had reviewed emails in question, but it was later revealed that the quotes were actually from a source claiming to have summarized the emails, and were misleading.
The GOP witchhunt is falling apart before our eyes but they won't let go. Good.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:39 PM

500 posts, read 375,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
When something big is going down for hours, I have every right to know. I suspect wherever he was and whatever he was doing would look pretty bad or they would be happy to tell us.

But as I said, libs aren't intelligent enough to figure that out.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:49 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,449,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post

/that's all.
Amen!

This week will be very important! Either the white house gets this hushed up or it continues on. Obma is in big trouble if he doesnt get this quieted this week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies