Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 05:35 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times

Advertisements

I have listened to Rush maybe 4 times...and I couldn't really stomach him for more than 10 minutes...but to say he is the most powerful man??? I don't even know if he is on the radio in Florida anymore....

I noticed a trend....Obama loves to blame others...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 AM

500 posts, read 376,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
"Rush Limbaugh acknowledged making these statements in a 1990 Newsday article (although the latter, at least, occurred not on Limbaugh's now-familiar talk and political commentary radio program, but at the beginning of his broadcast career back in the early 1970s when he was hosting a Top 40 music show under the name "Jeff Christie" on either WIXZ or KQV in Pittsburgh)"

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List

So he did not make the comments in 1990. My mistake. He acknowledged making them in 1990. Feel better?
Not Snopes, again! When will people learn?

Snopes Got Snoped | World Truth.TV

Old 05-20-2013, 06:12 AM

500 posts, read 376,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I don't know if Limbaugh actually told a caller to get the bone out of her nose, what I do know is that he produced a song calling Obama a negro.

I think Limbaugh defended it by saying that Black people call each other that.
Yes, he does play that song by Paul Shanklin often:

Barack, The Magic Negro.

It's very funny.

Barack the Magic Negro - Paul Shanklin - YouTube

Old 05-20-2013, 06:12 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,442,882 times
Default Obama: Rush Limbaugh Most Powerful Man in Country?

No.

He's just the most powerful man in the GOP.

George Will: Republican Leaders Are Afraid of Rush Limbaugh - ABC News

GOP chief apologizes for Limbaugh remarks - politics - More politics | NBC News

Rush Limbaugh instills fear in GOP candidates - Washington Post

Top Republican's Groveling Apology to Rush Limbaugh Is a Media Disaster | Alternet

Old 05-20-2013, 06:13 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
If obozo is intimidated by Rush then he's dumber than I thought he was

Old 05-20-2013, 06:31 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,205,160 times
You posted this before I could, and it's what I find really interesting about this thread. You have conservatives as diverse as Colin Powell, George Will, SE Cupp, etc all saying the same thing--that conservatives are AFRAID to go against Rush--and yet, the goof balls here somehow turn that into Obama's fault.

The truth is that the republicans are about as dysfunctional now as they've ever been, and moderate, more reasonable voters are fleeing the party. The more moderates who leave, the more the radicals rise to the top. It's a heck of a note when the democrats are the only group putting out proposals that are focused toward rebuilding infrastructure and helping small business.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:20 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "if"

If you don't appreciate his show, why do you listen to him?
I believe Obama registered the word "IF" and the common man can no longer use it.
maybe you can get a permit or pay a tax and then use it, but if i were I would duck now.

And on CNN this very morning the MORON we all know as Obama stated at MOORE HOUSE that he is done making excuses. That in the past he made too many excuses, but I see it just as another LIE!

Obama is all about black man and excuses! With out excuses Obama is nothing.

I heard Biden has begun to lick his chops, and is drooling on the WH floor.

You screemin libs have really done it this time.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:25 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,323,649 times
Quote:
You weep in fear while I'll continue to speak my mind.
I neither weep nor fear, but college students overly dependent on (overwhelmingly left wing) professors' good graces are routinely oppressed.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I don't think Rush needs a teleprompter.
LOL This reminds me of about 3 maybe 4 days ago, it's hard to keep track of the liar n thief but he has a new note.... The first sounds out of his face on what ever day that was, was La La La la la which is notabe since it is a new tone..

The old tones were uhh uhh uhh errr errr errr umm ummm Ah ah ah in a rapid staccato. People who do this are GOING to TELL A LIE right off first thing next and the ONE seals that lie by looking away and up.

I have known dogs that could tell a better lie.

This chump of a weasel has only 3.5 years left to learn how to wag the dog, and BTW what happened to that dog?

Old 05-20-2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
Where on earth did you get the idea Rush can't take it? You're way off. Believe me, Rush can take it.

It's Obama who can't take the slightest bit of criticism.

Rush laughs when Obama speaks his name.
Where I now live it seems i can't get Rush, but as far as I know the day he went deaf was the only day he was scared bad, and he was scared bad that day, and for many days there after and rightly so.

Over coming that has empowered him as if it were an act of God. Maybe it was

But really it doesn't take much to make obama look bad because it's true.

Even I a no body can make obama look bad, but only because it is true.

His mother should have eaten him at birth, saving the Nation this embarrassment.

There is no way Obama got there himself, and if he were in Texas they would say he was a post turtle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies