Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 09:18 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,405,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They are. Obama has the "American people" down pat. He knows what they want and he gives it to them.
Geeze..he ran a smooth 2012 campaign. He had a big staff of tech weenies combing the internet and running models every night. The data analysis proved invaluable as you saw Obama able to deal with various groups and know exactly what to tell them to make them happy.
Yea it was an embarrassment how he pandered to women. Vote like your lady parts depend on it?

Also insinuating that republicans would do away with abortion and in my opinion it needs to have specific laws. I am still appalled that the doctor would cut babies spines. hell if I were there I would have been thrown in jail for grabbing the baby and running like hell. Can you imagine.

I was very embarrased for women who bought into any of Obama's BS. In this country women have every opportunity. I think the women who bought Obama's BS must be the weak.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 09:22 AM

An e-card that instructed women to 'vote like your lady parts depend on it' has been pulled from President Barack Obama's official Tumblr blog.

The e-card, which featured an image of a woman dressed in a 1920's flapper outfit reaching an arm in the air next to the controversial slogan, went viral on conservative blogs after a screen grab of it was posted online yesterday.

But within hours, the blue card had disappeared from the Obama 2012 campaign website.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:22 AM
bUU

12,077 posts, read 10,658,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Obama has the "American people" down pat.
And evidently the entirety of the GOP is so incredibly clueless that they cannot manage to counter the President's expertise in that regard? Uh huh. That's more believable than the matter actually not being as nefarious as egoistic right-wingers want people to believe. Go on believing that - such a remarkably vacuous bit of logic helps clarify how ridiculous - literally worthy of ridicule - the right-wing perspective is.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:25 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,780,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The Obama administration has stated that low level "rogue" IRS workers were the cause of the audits of conservatives. Those very same "low level" workers at the IRS tell a far different story. Of course, it is obvious that these audits were authorized "from the top", perhaps even the White House.

Anonymous Cincinnati IRS official:
"low level" my Heinie.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:26 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,908,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
And evidently the entirety of the GOP is so incredibly clueless that they cannot manage to counter the President's expertise in that regard? Uh huh. That's more believable than the matter actually not being as nefarious as egoistic right-wingers want people to believe. Go on believing that - such a remarkably vacuous bit of logic helps clarify how ridiculous - literally worthy of ridicule - the right-wing perspective is.
Your failed President is a crook, and you are one of his pathetic enablers. What a shame the Democrat Party has sunk so low.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:30 AM
bUU

12,077 posts, read 10,658,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Your failed President is a crook
Your failed logic is a crock.

Turn off the envy and try a different attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
What a shame the Democrat Party has sunk so low.
Hardly. And compared to the Republican Cannibals (regularly "eating their own"), who hate so much that they even hate themselves, the Democrats are angels.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:43 AM

6,245 posts, read 5,036,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Yea it was an embarrassment how he pandered to women. Vote like your lady parts depend on it?

Also insinuating that republicans would do away with abortion and in my opinion it needs to have specific laws. I am still appalled that the doctor would cut babies spines. hell if I were there I would have been thrown in jail for grabbing the baby and running like hell. Can you imagine.

I was very embarrased for women who bought into any of Obama's BS. In this country women have every opportunity. I think the women who bought Obama's BS must be the weak.
I'm a woman and I was very embarrased as well. The Life of Julia, vote like your lady parts depend on it, Sandra Fluke, Code Pink nutjobs dressing up like vaginas outside the GOP convention, internet commercials associating voting for Obama with the loss of your virginity, discussion on this forum by women talking about the unborn being nothing more than an invasive malignancy.

When there are real and legitimate wars on women being waged in countries all over the world, the made up war on women that was waged in this country that was designed specifically to gin up the women vote was a horrible, embarrasing joke.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm a woman and I was very embarrased as well. The Life of Julia, vote like your lady parts depend on it, Sandra Fluke, Code Pink nutjobs dressing up like vaginas outside the GOP convention, internet commercials associating voting for Obama with the loss of your virginity, discussion on this forum by women talking about the unborn being nothing more than an invasive malignancy.

When there are real and legitimate wars on women being waged in countries all over the world, the made up war on women that was waged in this country that was designed specifically to gin up the women vote was a horrible, embarrasing joke.
Oh yea, I forgot about the "voting for Obama association with losing virginity" I need a emotion for "sticking finger down throat".

This just proved to me that Obama woman voters view the world through dependency, low self esteem and weakness.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:58 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,089,532 times
Read more about what triggered the investigation, remember "Watergate"?

http://news.newsmax.com/?Z646XsSFQUC...TShE1vXrkxfv1Z

Old 05-20-2013, 10:04 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,191,962 times
The head of the IRS resigned, you should read the news more often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies